Holliday Outroduction - 2 Years is More Than I Can Stand of Yous People

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
August 3 will be my 2 year anniversary posting in this shithole. Sadly, though I came to class the joint up (and of course did) it's still a shithole and no doubt it always will be.

I'd like to now address each of you individually, but
..frankly none of you are that important, so.....

...anyway, I have a few more vials of Covid vaccine to force on people - you know, because I am a supporter of forced vaccination is the way I hear it and there are ones us authoritarians haven't subjugated yet..

Tomorrow, I will post outro music - and we'll just kiss and say goodbye.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done too Doc, I checked off my bucket list item i had for this forum last week. Today having a fucking meme removed from the meme board because someone felt victimized by it, is just too petty and silly

Further.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© undo that rating so I can call this "whiners Anonymous" ahhhh forget it, I'm curious to know what his outro would've been? FS Holiday, you got a new account at your request every time you asked because you don't post past 1881 for sentimental reasons, might have been a pisss take but BF gave you it, I kept spending 10 Dollars getting your new account gold, you might have said thanks once to BF or me fuck knows? Aye, your false victimhood got proven wrong when my pal big got canned "pissed at that, not at BF at BIG, I tried like fuck, tried,tried,tried and its like he shat on my efforts, shite state of affairs, sad" YOU holiday, so-called chum only seem upset that you werent allowed to be a victim by the HITLER mob at BF pppffftttt awwwww farewell, if you or admin think you've achieved anything then yer sorely mistaken because all I got was "Hello holiday, hello admin some fishing, Victimhood demands, Trump, some fishing 2 FUCKING YEARS I'VE BEEN FORCED TO BE HERE AND I HATE ALL OF YOU"

Petty shite, it's oh sooo stinkerfinger, XBAM360, the worlds biggest whiner that gets upset at nothing, says farewell more times than my dentist, you can expect that from him but not two guys able to hold an interesting conversation!! Realistically politics, your baby (your words) has ruined not BF but your own heads, if I find yous I'll show yous this, same with big, need a word in his fuckin ear too!! You'd think as you get older you'd get wiser but you've just admitted to wasting two years, now you're free!! hahahaa yet its clearly your head you're trying t escape not this forum, the two of you knew I liked you, loved the fishing convos but IMHO Donald Trump ruined your life, just for existing... AChieved nothing, just like me talking to two banned idiots and XBAM360 no doubt he'll have some riveting topic like cock to slot in...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© undo that rating so I can call this "whiners Anonymous" ahhhh forget it, I'm curious to know what his outro would've been? FS Holiday, you got a new account at your request every time you asked because you don't post past 1881 for sentimental reasons, might have been a pisss take but BF gave you it, I kept spending 10 Dollars getting your new account gold, you might have said thanks once to BF or me fuck knows? Aye, your false victimhood got proven wrong when my pal big got canned "pissed at that, not at BF at BIG, I tried like fuck, tried,tried,tried and its like he shat on my efforts, shite state of affairs, sad" YOU holiday, so-called chum only seem upset that you werent allowed to be a victim by the HITLER mob at BF pppffftttt awwwww farewell, if you or admin think you've achieved anything then yer sorely mistaken because all I got was "Hello holiday, hello admin some fishing, Victimhood demands, Trump, some fishing 2 FUCKING YEARS I'VE BEEN FORCED TO BE HERE AND I HATE ALL OF YOU"

Petty shite, it's oh sooo stinkerfinger, XBAM360, the worlds biggest whiner that gets upset at nothing, says farewell more times than my dentist, you can expect that from him but not two guys able to hold an interesting conversation!! Realistically politics, your baby (your words) has ruined not BF but your own heads, if I find yous I'll show yous this, same with big, need a word in his fuckin ear too!! You'd think as you get older you'd get wiser but you've just admitted to wasting two years, now you're free!! hahahaa yet its clearly your head you're trying t escape not this forum, the two of you knew I liked you, loved the fishing convos but IMHO Donald Trump ruined your life, just for existing... AChieved nothing, just like me talking to two banned idiots and XBAM360 no doubt he'll have some riveting topic like cock to slot in...
:Dickhead:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^^^^ The very worst poster on the internet!!!!!! I take 5 poofers before you but 2 of yuo before that whimpering fahget breaksimp, of course yous are pals, two fucks that aint my cup of tea, infact every single person Ive ever disliked on the net, you've found common ground with, I'm not the pals police but thinking through the years I know the real ones from the duds, YOU'RE DUD AF!!!! Grab that wee stick and sack with all yer shit in and fuck off out of my sight!!! Maybe Break will ban me from HIS forum??? Ya think???

X

xXx
Site Supporter
poor shamps is jealos break's mah pal :Happy5:

he needed 44 thousand werds to tell me
120.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you were my pal once fahgit

till you bought faggot shoes and slurped a dick :LOL3::LOL3::doink1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Im not pals with wonky old men obsessed with cocks, yer a dishonourable prick as well, tf has my mum ever done to you ya sick cunt? That chin got rekt by BF and he's demanding apologies while high fiving you for the same things, fucking cowards!! Maybe if you'd actually had balls to tell me look, the kid shit is fucking upsetting me right, making me uneasy, get a bit of respect, you've never been about men, easy to fuckin tell man, always been mummies boy, sisters or whatever who cares... Id be will to bet good money you talk about willies more than ALL the females on here combined, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? C'mon, you're the actual skinny beanpole here, always say I never lie because I don't I just love proving you wrong with every lie, Piss you and I both know Id put you in hospital without weapons although I do love the feeling of a bottle smashing off some lippy wankers head like yourself! The only guy on here, Id even be half wary of is Aryan because of where he's from @Aryan but even then I'm confident,he'd maybe stay up 15secs but it's over if I get that thumb out the socket, hahahhaaha Glasgow & Liverpool then fucking TORONTO!!!!!! :LOL3: confidence is key and yer wee ghey chum who tensed up for us in what JUST IS the gheyest pic ever to hit the BFF haha he looked like one of those little statues of the wee boy peeing as a fountain feature awwwww wwwiiittt!!! I'd love to put him on camera, all 5ft of him, UFC midget, fuck his wee thumbs Im looking to break his jaw, that thing cracks you'd here it fae 100yards away!! On the street you only get beat by cowardice or lack of heart, no rules I'm not letting you or any cunt here beat me, Im not allowing it, I'll ripp yer balls off before that happens!! What other body part can you go after? Im not shy, but Im not bleakfart either!! A wee man always talking about how tough he is, a hard scientist??? Or applied scientist? Dont exist, this is Earth

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Im not pals with wonky old men obsessed with cocks, yer a dishonourable prick as well, tf has my mum ever done to you ya sick cunt? That chin got rekt by BF and he's demanding apologies while high fiving you for the same things, fucking cowards!! Maybe if you'd actually had balls to tell me look, the kid shit is fucking upsetting me right, making me uneasy, get a bit of respect, you've never been about men, easy to fuckin tell man, always been mummies boy, sisters or whatever who cares... Id be will to bet good money you talk about willies more than ALL the females on here combined, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? C'mon, you're the actual skinny beanpole here, always say I never lie because I don't I just love proving you wrong with every lie, Piss you and I both know Id put you in hospital without weapons although I do love the feeling of a bottle smashing off some lippy wankers head like yourself! The only guy on here, Id even be half wary of is Aryan because of where he's from @Aryan but even then I'm confident,he'd maybe stay up 15secs but it's over if I get that thumb out the socket, hahahhaaha Glasgow & Liverpool then fucking TORONTO!!!!!! :LOL3: confidence is key and yer wee ghey chum who tensed up for us in what JUST IS the gheyest pic ever to hit the BFF haha he looked like one of those little statues of the wee boy peeing as a fountain feature awwwww wwwiiittt!!! I'd love to put him on camera, all 5ft of him, UFC midget, fuck his wee thumbs Im looking to break his jaw, that thing cracks you'd here it fae 100yards away!! On the street you only get beat by cowardice or lack of heart, no rules I'm not letting you or any cunt here beat me, Im not allowing it, I'll ripp yer balls off before that happens!! What other body part can you go after? Im not shy, but Im not bleakfart either!! A wee man always talking about how tough he is, a hard scientist??? Or applied scientist? Dont exist, this is Earth

yer just a fruggy pooosy buuddee nothing moar nothing less ,,,,, I would fuck your woman beatin ass you spider legged cocKsucker in ghay shoes AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA