How can Fagulators save face?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
They're meATing to try and figure that out right now.
qr5ucJK.png

Embarrassing

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
UncleFiLTH. You are weak "sauce."<-----Hi Aryan!

I bet cats can nail you with Stone Cold Stunners and then use your pussy as a litter box when they run away from Garraty. :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
UncleFiLTH. You are weak "sauce."<-----Hi Aryan!

I bet cats can nail you with Stone Cold Stunners and then use your pussy as a litter box when they run away from Garraty. :LOL3:
Please do me a favour and go away!!!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I punch DiLF'S like how your old gay father Garraty punches kitties.
Never mention that gay name!!! Why you making me angry???
Let‘s meAT and I give you a STONE COOLD STUNNER, biatch!!!

Whoreson Garrity is punching cats!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Never mention that gay name!!! Why you making me angry???
Let‘s meAT and I give you a STONE COOLD STUNNER, biatch!!!

Whoreson Garrity is punching cats!!!

Who? Your old faggot daddy Garraty? You like Garraty's throaty frog voice. The vibration in your papa's voice slightly makes your football sized clitoris jump.

If we ever meAT and you act this way, I will give you an atomic wedgie with my Glock 9 and then send you home in a box to your husband Garraty

Garraty I hearded also punches your rectum with his strapon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - -

Alphas roasting a Fagulator while stealing SCAT!

-Washington, DC.
A Fagulator who goes by the name of @The Ruler sneaked into the Alphas den, trying steal SCAT from the toilet pipes. Since this is an aggression, alphas took the justice by their own hands.

Live footage of Montgini keeping the bonfire lit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - - BREAKING!!!! - - -

Here is footage of FAGulators trying to enter the Alphas commando central, trying to steal MEN SCAT again!

Of course, Alphas have the best Defense minister. As @The Alloytolla reaper opened up the cage with vicious and hungry PITBULLS and DOBERMANs, FAGulators seeked for an escape. Watch!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So I don't have to trawl through the sewer here is there any content at this backwater pit stop?
Well, there's Blurtrude making a pretty embarrassing typo in a thread he created, when quite literally 5 mins earlier, he had bitched at me for making a similar mistake...

It reminded me of the time he tried to dazzle us all with his worldly knowledge about the Hindu religion, only to be immediately BTFO'd by someone who actually knew what they were talking about.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You sound like Sam Kinison if he were a drunk inner city pirate nigger hybrid.

Shut the fuck up you creepy fuck.
I hadn’t had a single drink in that comedy segment you stupid fuck. That’s my acting ability. Careful that I don’t kick you in the fucking nutz!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I hadn’t had a single drink in that comedy segment you stupid fuck. That’s my acting ability. Careful that I don’t kick you in the fucking nutz!

That's not "acting" you simpleton. It's called making an ass out of yourself. Who goes around acting like a fucking fool, only to reinforce that by recording it and and then posting it?

You have no "acting ability." Anyone can slug around the forums acting like a fool. That takes no ability. You're just a retarded homo that's in love with X's butthole.

Come slither my way dicklips and I swear to the almighty fashion Gods that I will put a 9mm round right between your crooked cum crusted eyes that leaves a softball sized hole in the back of what used to be your head.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I swear Breakfall did the voices for the Worms in M.I.B.

HINT: Play Breakfall's Vocaroo and this video at the same time and you'll hear that he fits right in the scene.

Let’s hear your voice dude! Slip out of your panties and put on your jock strap!