Hey Fagulators

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
They need to learn how to pace themselves.
They start rubbing against each other, get all excited, and blow their loads in an hour or two. By itself that would only be disappointing, not actually *bad*, but it takes them days or weeks to recuperate and that's just no fun for anybody.

Maybe they need better distraction techniques... thinking about Fortnite strategies or the like to prevent them from climaxing too soon?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggest fluFF I have ever seen here.

Big mouth and they delivered nothing.

I know Ric Flair. I met him in wCw backstage. If he knew you Fagulators were fagging around… yuck!!!

LOGG OFF!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
They need to learn how to pace themselves.
They start rubbing against each other, get all excited, and blow their loads in an hour or two. By itself that would only be disappointing, not actually *bad*, but it takes them days or weeks to recuperate and that's just no fun for anybody.

Maybe they need better distraction techniques... thinking about Fortnite strategies or the like to prevent them from climaxing too soon?

Good fucking God, Garraty!

Do you have to comment on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST YOU RUN HEAD FIRST RIGHT INTO? I mean you have an opinion for fucking everything! You're starting to sound like an old lady that boxes felines.<------ Credit to UncleMiLF.

You're getting to be about as bad as cw when it comes to jutting your nose into EVERYTHING!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt's on the war path at the minute because his purple sequin dress still hasn't arrived...

Nah, I'm a little miffed because they sent me the Alphags powder blue suit by mistake.

IMG-20230513-064724.jpg

I better get that purple dress back cumstain-free, you buncha degenerates.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You’re walking proof that women NEED orgasms after 50, ya miserable old cunt.
Poor CDubs brain stem spoiled like a plantain left out in the sun years ago.

As staff here, sucking up for a mod panel don't work unless your me, who has a history of creating magic.

Cope

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nah, I'm a little miffed because they sent me the Alphags powder blue suit by mistake.

IMG-20230513-064724.jpg

I better get that purple dress back cumstain-free, you buncha degenerates.
This is my current Red Sox cap. Fitted, because that's how I roll.
Top Shelf for thr Top Skullz!
47-brand-LightBlue-Boston-Red-Sox-Boathouse-Clean-Up-Cap.jpeg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't understand. What is it that the Alphas do that benefits the forum in any productive and meaningful way?