How come FLYNN doesnt poast any more?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Was she banned too?

Hello gutter dweller. No. I was not "banned."

As for your question, it's because you're a well used jar of Vasoline.

Why is it you're always asking about my whereabouts?

Could be you're more entertaining than the whiny babies at TBC.

Gotta tell you. A slice of American cheese bubbling in the sun is more entertaining than those bitch mongers over at TBC.
TBC is the worst forum ever.

Shame I don’t have the energy to start my own forum again.

You'd just end up giving it to Regan and Admin along with the keys to your car.

Truth lol
So is Flynn male or female or an open account?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gotta tell you. A slice of American cheese bubbling in the sun is more entertaining than those bitch mongers over at TBC.

Truth lol

I am Flynn! The cat's out of the bag now. I admit it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Was she banned too?

Truth lol

It’s hard having a conversation with it when one doesn’t know it’s sex. I feel stuck in neutral with it….

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Was she banned too?

Truth lol

Flynn is female. I swear I’ve answered this at least 200 times this year lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Truth lol

It’s hard having a conversation with it when one doesn’t know it’s sex. I feel stuck in neutral with it….

I converse with how the poster presents itself, otherwise it's me that's caught up in a troll. I'm not going to go down their rabbit hole.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was she banned too?

Truth lol

with that guest posting at BC, you have people spoofing people all the time or claiming this guest poster is really KM or 360 ect. I saw two posts at BC gossip thread by uncle dilf, was that really uncle dilf? Everyone acted like it was.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Truth lol

with that guest posting at Blue Oyster Bar, you have people spoofing people all the time or claiming this guest poster is really KM or 360 ect. I saw two posts at Blue Oyster Bar gossip thread by uncle dilf, was that really uncle dilf? Everyone acted like it was.

The guest posting is a strange feature. I find it weird to have to hide to post what I want to post.

As for UncleDilf, I have no clue. I barely read what he posts here, never mind what he posts elsewhere.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Truth lol

Flynn is female. I swear I’ve answered this at least 200 times this year lol

Why do you keep answering? All that matters is what you know and what I know. None of these other stuffed shirts fit into the equation.

Actually, Flea. I have a confession to make. I've been in love with you since the BH days, I've wanted to french kiss you and dig out the taco and burrito particles from out of your teeth. I have dreamed of licking your tree stump sized thighs like a lollipop. I would become a lesbian for you.

My fantasy is wrapping your 65'X65'X65' salsa smelling vaginal lips around me to keep warm while your watermelon sized clitoris rests on the top of my head.

I love you Flea. I can only imagine that your female ejaculate smells and tastes like the best guacamole $4 can buy.

Do you love me like I love you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
but yoo sayed the reason I am a man ... its because I was born that way .. now I realize there are a lot of factors when determining the quality of a man but still all were born that way

My only question is...who forgot to insert a brain into your skull?
My brain came from a jar ... doods name on it said 'Abi normal' :LOL3:

yeh yeh I stole that so fucking what ban me ... at least yer back Hi anyways

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
but yoo sayed the reason I am a man ... its because I was born that way .. now I realize there are a lot of factors when determining the quality of a man but still all were born that way

Hi dumbass.

• BroFist
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi dumbass.
where did ye go anyways ?
I bought socks today, from winners ... can you believe socks nowadays say L and R indicating which foot, well the high end ones anyways ? ffs just how stoopit is society these days ? /// I wore the L on the R and vice versa ride hard mutherfuckerZzzz FTP !!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi dumbass.
I bought socks today, from winners ... can you believe socks nowadays say L and R indicating which foot, well the high end ones anyways ? ffs just how stoopit is society these days ? /// I wore the L on the R and vice versa ride hard mutherfuckerZzzz FTP !!

I didnt "go" anywhere you pig's ass.

The socks are labeled that way because society is truly fucking stupid and without any instructions, people might try to return them stating how they bought the wrong size sweat pants.

You should see how many you can stuff into your mouth until you can't breathe.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi dumbass.

The socks are labeled that way because society is truly fucking stupid and without any instructions, people might try to return them stating how they bought the wrong size sweat pants.

but then again I think back to shampoo instructions they've been forever like so was society always dumb than ?
I never repeat, I find once is sufficient

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hi dumbass.

Pig’s ass in Australia means …yeah right, bullshit. Pork chop!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi dumbass.

but then again I think back to shampoo instructions they've been forever like so was society always dumb than ?

The instructions are there because your forefathers probably thought it was a good idea to keep their eyes and mouths open while shampooing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hi dumbass.

The instructions are there because your forefathers probably thought it was a good idea to keep their eyes and mouths open while shampooing.
No…instructions are there to prevent liability claims. A company has legal obligation to inform any potential customers of the product’s proper and correct use or application.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi dumbass.

No…instructions are there to prevent liability claims. A company has legal obligation to inform any potential customers of the product’s proper and correct use or application.

Why would they need to print instructions in the first place? You probably thought it was a good idea to place a plastic bag over your head or eat those white packing peanuts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hi dumbass.

Why would they need to print instructions in the first place? You probably thought it was a good idea to place a plastic bag over your head or eat those white packing peanuts.
White packing peanuts??? Yoo drunk?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn ain't drunk but I'd give a wide berth to anybody packing peanuts.

Maybe you need to go pop some bubble wrap, you saucy Aussie?