How come FLYNN doesnt poast any more?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Hello gutter dweller. No. I was not "banned."

As for your question, it's because you're a well used jar of Vasoline.

Why is it you're always asking about my whereabouts?

Could be you're more entertaining than the whiny babies at TBC.

Gotta tell you. A slice of American cheese bubbling in the sun is more entertaining than those bitch mongers over at TBC.
TBC is the worst forum ever.

Shame I don’t have the energy to start my own again.
It is. SG was good. (Until Biggie lost his mind).

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Was she banned too?

Gotta tell you. A slice of American cheese bubbling in the sun is more entertaining than those bitch mongers over at TBC.

Shame I don’t have the energy to start my own forum again.

You'd just end up giving it to Regan and Admin along with the keys to your car.

Truth lol
So is Flynn male or female or an open account?

Flynn is female. I swear I’ve answered this at least 200 times this year lol
It's obviously been a shared handle at some point, even on BH the rumour was going around.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Was she banned too?

Shame I don’t have the energy to start my own forum again.

You'd just end up giving it to Regan and Admin along with the keys to your car.

Truth lol
So is Flynn male or female or an open account?

Flynn is female. I swear I’ve answered this at least 200 times this year lol
It's obviously been a shared handle at some point, even on BH the rumour was going around.
It doesn’t seem to argue like a female though. It has zero sex appeal and comes off like a bit of a cock! A right wanker in fact…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Totally agree, the vast majority of female posters online are easily recognisable. They're usually not as aggressive as males and have a different aura.

Not a chance in hell it's just a lone female using the handle, at best there might be one who occasionally uses it or has done so in the past, but these days it's definitely a guy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Totally agree, the vast majority of female posters online are easily recognisable. They're usually not as aggressive as males and have a different aura.

Not a chance in hell it's just a lone female using the handle, at best there might be one who occasionally uses it or has done so in the past, but these days it's definitely a guy.
Who's more aggressive, me or Blazor?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It also talks about my dick way too much in public, trying to take the piss! Chicks only talk about dicks among themselves. Secret women’s business…

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It also talks about my dick way too much in public, trying to take the piss! Chicks only talk about dicks among themselves. Secret women’s business…
Um, no. I have talked about dicks here. I remember I posted once about a BF's curved dick. And I have mentioned more than a couple times that big dicks are as bad as little dicks.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well put it this way, do you honestly believe a guy who has pretended to be a chick online for 15 years is gonna be a hetero?
True. I’ve only ever seen it semi-happy once before…and that’s when it was trying to get in touch with God. It was a short-lived experience.
That's when he's the creepiest.

You missed it on SG where he called himself "Emily Sunshine" or something equally as gay and posted a poem about picking daisies in summertime....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Um, no. I have talked about dicks here. I remember I posted once about a BF's curved dick. And I have mentioned more than a couple times that big dicks are as bad as little dicks.
Whaaaaaat? Too much information Lotus. Settle petal! :GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well put it this way, do you honestly believe a guy who has pretended to be a chick online for 15 years is gonna be a hetero?
True. I’ve only ever seen it semi-happy once before…and that’s when it was trying to get in touch with God. It was a short-lived experience.
That's when he's the creepiest.

You missed it on SG where he called himself "Emily Sunshine" or something equally as gay and posted a poem about picking daisies in summertime....
images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm just saying, I'll talk dicks if you want.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm just saying, I'll talk dicks if you want.
No…that’s quite alright.

0890abe5cb5a2dedd47353c6207e9646.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I am Blurt.

I flirt with no one.
Whoa! And why not?
I’m shy.

And y’all are busy ladies. Or taken. Or so very far away.

::sigh::
Aww. Shy men are cute.
So I hear.

I’m not really shy, though. I’m more guileless, I guess. Which can throw some gals off balance; they may be expecting a come-on or a come hither look but what they get instead is someone genuinely interested in who they are as a person. It’s not a very robust strategy in meat market settings, which is why I eschew meat markets.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am Blurt.

I flirt with no one.
Whoa! And why not?
I’m shy.

And y’all are busy ladies. Or taken. Or so very far away.

::sigh::
Aww. Shy men are cute.
So I hear.

I’m not really shy, though. I’m more guileless, I guess. Which can throw some gals off balance; they may be expecting a come-on or a come hither look but what they get instead is someone genuinely interested in who they are as a person. It’s not a very robust strategy in meat market settings, which is why I eschew meat markets.
Meat markets are the small talk of the horny toads.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Last time I went to a meat market I bought a couple of veggie samosas.

The irony is not lost on me (but the chutney was to die for!).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Lost it? There's an inherent assumption in that phrase, isn't there? :Happy5:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Well, I think even people with relatively little brain matter can lose what little they have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Well, I think even people with relatively little brain matter can lose what little they have.

I think he operates from his brain stem, I really do.