How come FLYNN doesnt poast any more?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Hello gutter dweller. No. I was not "banned."

As for your question, it's because you're a well used jar of Vasoline.

Why is it you're always asking about my whereabouts?

Could be you're more entertaining than the whiny babies at TBC.

Gotta tell you. A slice of American cheese bubbling in the sun is more entertaining than those bitch mongers over at TBC.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gotta tell you. A slice of American cheese bubbling in the sun is more entertaining than those bitch mongers over at TBC.

They might as well be posting about their ailments, fuckers are decrepit sounding gas bags.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

They might as well be posting about their ailments, fuckers are decrepit sounding gas bags.

Look who they have over there. Everyone is 40+ in age. Not that's an issue but I swear, last time I was "visiting" someone started a thread about Arthritis. Good lord.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Look who they have over there. Everyone is 40+ in age. Not that's an issue but I swear, last time I was "visiting" someone started a thread about Arthritis. Good lord.
Gems for next week:

Monday - gout is why I can't feel my big toe on my right foot - how I blame LIBs for this
Tuesday- osteoarthritis - it's the reason I'm hunched over, it's really not from sucking ass
Wednesday- dementia - Iron horse's ass thread with "special" guests
Thursday - cataracts - my eyes are cloudy, this is why I listen to stupid podcasts all day
Friday - paranoid schizophrenia- why I believe 87K IRS agents are gonna come get me with their AK-47s
Saturday - COPD - The Demoncrat Covids hasn't got me yet
Sunday - Stroke - why I can't post a coherent post to save my life

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

Monday - gout is why I can't feel my big toe on my right foot - how I blame LIBs for this
Tuesday- osteoarthritis - it's the reason I'm hunched over, it's really not from sucking ass
Thursday - cataracts - my eyes are cloudy, this is why I listen to stupid podcasts all day
Friday - paranoid schizophrenia- why I believe 87K IRS agents are gonna come get me with their AK-47s
Saturday - COPD - The Demoncrat Covid's hasn't got me yet

Don't forget. All those ailments stem from Admin, Seamajor, King Martini and BF forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

Don't forget. All those ailments stem from Admin, Seamajor, King Martini and BF forums.

Yes, with a dash of Oak to make their butts itch too...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

Yes, with a dash of Oak to make their butt itch too...

You're the very reason most of them are on the cusp of having heart attacks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

I freaking love that about me. Belligerent AF or bust!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

You definitely have the BC'ers busting some arteries with the way they talk about you non-stop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

You definitely have the BC'ers busting some arteries with the way they talk about you non-stop.

You would think that they have better things to do. The one I find most interesting is Giant Horse's Ass. I don't believe I've ever exchanged a post with him. At least not one that registers on my radar.

He's so very butthurt. Spectacular case of butthurt actually.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

You would think that they have better things to do. The one I find most interesting is Giant Horse's Ass. I don't believe I've ever exchanged a post with him. At least not one that registers on my radar.

Over there they get butthurt through osmosis.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

Over the they get butthurt through osmosis.

Right? I tell you it's the groupthink. One person posts something about someone they perceive as an "enemy" and they all jump in.

Do you remember when parents used to ask when you "If Jimmy jumps off the bridge are you going to jump too?"

All BCers say "YES!!!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

Right? I tell you it's the groupthink. One person posts something about someone they perceive as an "enemy" and they all jump in.

Do you remember when parents used to ask when you "If Jimmy jumps off the bridge are you going to jump too?"

All BCers say "YES!!!"

Good point. That shows their overall mentality. They think like a collective...a collective of garbage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

All BCers say "YES!!!"

Good point. That shows their overall mentality. They think like a collective...a collective of garbage.

I've been saying that they're collectivists. No different from Chinese communists really.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

All BCers say "YES!!!"

I've been saying that they're collectivists. No different from Chinese communists really.

That forum is probably run by the Chinese Ministry of State Security, which is why they whine. You're fucking up their information gathering operation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

All BCers say "YES!!!"

That forum is probably run by the Chinese Ministry of State Security, which is why they whine. You're fucking up their information gathering operations.

Ministry of Troof on the trail...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BC is already dying out.

Shenanista was trying to troll Admin into posting because her forum is complete garbage.

Flea was talking about her period. That’s sure gonna stretch the bandwidth.

Bonesaw lived in that thread. He was saying stuff like “omg, I wish I had a period so I can see what you womens go thru”.

Hermolester does nothing but talks about children then admits how he’s good friends with Rotwang.

Vitriol is scheming when to drop his fractal mega bomb.

You can’t make this shit up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BC is already dying out.

Shenanista was trying to troll Admin into posting because her forum is complete garbage.

Bonesaw lived in that thread. He was saying stuff like “omg, I wish I had a period so I can see what you womens go thru”.

Hermolester does nothing but talks about children then admits how he’s good friends with Rotwang.

Bonesaw and Vitriol just might be the best thing that's happened to the forum in a long while.

FACT

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

All BCers say "YES!!!"

That forum is probably run by the Chinese Ministry of State Security, which is why they whine. You're fucking up their information gathering operations.

Ministry of morons. I'm suprised none of those stupid fuckers have drowned in their own saliva while standing up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BC is already dying out.

I wish I knew y'all were interested in women's bleeding and all that comes with it. Seems to me those that want to be in the know must be virgins.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was she banned too?

Gems for next week:

All BCers say "YES!!!"

Ministry of morons. I'm suprised none of those stupid fuckers have drowned in their own saliva while standing up.

Uhm, who says that they haven't? I think some of them are surely zombies...the lamest monsters ever. If you die from a zombie attack, you just have to be the slowest and dumbest human ever.