How is Joe Biden performing?...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is gone (although you wouldn't think it seeing as lefties still rant about him like its 2016)...

Joe Biden is in...

The news in the UK barely covers what Joe is doing to make America great again...

What is he doing???... Falling upstairs, bombing Syria and cutting checks from what I see... Can anyone in the US give more details??...

j4TNY9u.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The senile old turd just does whatever his deep state ZOG handlers tell him to do.

How far the US has fallen when blatant electoral fraud is tolerated and an extra from The Walking Dead is elected to rule the nation.

At the rate the guy's health is deteriorating, he'll soon make history by being the first President who is confined to a mobility scooter....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The senile old turd just does whatever his deep state ZOG handlers tell him to do.

How far the US has fallen when blatant electoral fraud is tolerated and an extra from The Walking Dead is elected to rule the nation.

At the rate the guy's health is deteriorating, he'll soon make history by being the first President who is confined to a mobility scooter....

Biden'll be gone before ya know it.

The Present will be past soon.

After Biden, the Progressive Wing of the party seems determined to push all the moderates like Cuomo out.

If they're not careful they could push their party too far to the Left & people voting Republican again.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The democrats are pushing open borders to permanently change the demographics of the country which will ensure that a Republican Presidential victory never happens again.

Not that the cucked Republican Party can make a difference now anyway, the only answer is civil war and a thorough purge of the establishment.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden'll be gone before ya know it.

The Present will be past soon.

After Biden, the Progressive Wing of the party seems determined to push all the moderates like Cuomo out.

If they're not careful they could push their party too far to the Left & people voting Republican again.
They stole the fukin election from Trump, faggit. Now brain dead biden is taking orders from his handlers. He aint got a clue what the fuck is going on unless its on a note card and then he forgets it by morning. Country is a damned disaster. Supply chain issues arent being managed, supposedly toilet paper is gonna run out again, there's hundreds of ships off the coast of LA that cant be offloaded, I paid $4/gal for premium yesterday, and the mexcrement situation is a catastrophe. I think this is the fastest I've ever seen a democRAT president fuck up a good time in my life! At least with president nigger, the country was pre-fucked by the democRAT congress giving dead beats loans for homes they couldnt afford so he couldnt do to much worse other than keep us in a slump for 8 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Democrats destroy jobs, and cause high gas and energy prices.

My electric bill was grossly high because Whitler decided to fuck everyone who uses Consumers Energy here in MI.

I cannot believe people are stupid enough to continue voting for these establishment corporate cronies. It really sucks for the rest of us.