How many members are in your club, Admin?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How do you think up these devastating zingers? So inventive, so creative.
. Can't afford life insurance...speaks in riddles.
. Lord, there's no coming back from those.
. They are just sooooo zzzzZINGy. Oooch !

It don’t take much effort or brain cell usage to clap back at you. You’ve always been horrible at this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nothing worse than an admitted fag hag trying to shame some stranger she knows nothing about.

I have not heard someone say "fag hag" since the 90s. My best friend for years through middle and high school was a gay guy. Very much in the closest yet VERY obvious. So he was bullied a lot.

As fun as the 90s were, it was homophobic as fuck back then. I was called a "fag hag" many times.

That's fine a I took a few suspensions in 8th grade defending my bestie. I threw a whole boy into the cafeteria garbage can and said "whose the bitch now?". Ruined his reputation for good because...I was a 5'1 and 118 pounds ballet dancer back then. He got "beat up" by a tiny girl.

I heard the vice principal holding back laughter explaining to the main principal why they had to call my grandma and send me home lol. I heard them chuckling about it and heard one say "Well we have to send her home for a few days so I'll get on that". The only thing I injured was that asshole boys ego.

Thanks for taking me back to the homophobic 90s. They were good times. Even as a closeted Bi girl being raised in a pentecostal belief system with a gay best friend.

Carry on with the innerweb battle. Looks intense.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Absolutely. Dragging you is fucking hilarious. At least you’re not crying begging BF to ban me lol
Golly, Cuntardo - I recall you attempting to ban posters by decree on Stomper Room.
.. "I hereby banish thee :Pissed5:", you would declare from your imaginary thrown...
...sadly not realizing there were actual technical procedures involved. LoLs @ you, ya frickin simp.