How many members are in your club, Admin?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I find it quite interesting that Admin always seems to have links and memes to child sexual abuse stories concerning "conservatives" or religious people. Not a single one about Soy Boy Purple-Haired Leftists putting graphic novels in middle school libraries depicting adult homosexuals PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and teaching young school aged boys how to suck cock.

Interesting indeed.

91lz45.jpg

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Some unwashed guy with a straglley neck beard and a No Step on Snek t-shirt tries to sell me life insurance,
. the door is getting slammed in his face.
He probably works in a call center in a tiny windowless carrel

With a tiny sticker of Milton Friedman stick on his screen.

lQwS2ZR.png

"Err derr, imma free market capitalist, that doesn't understand Trump is not free market" Ragey Assunderwater

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Now...would free market allow for free movement of labor and capital across borders that only figuratively exist?
..axin for a friend.
Excellent question, yes that is one of the hallmarks of free markets. No barriers to trade, goods, services or capital including human capital.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He probably works in a call center in a tiny windowless carrel

With a tiny sticker of Milton Friedman stick on his screen.

lQwS2ZR.png

"Err derr, imma free market capitalist, that doesn't understand Trump is not free market" Ragey Assunderwater

For being an unemployed bum, you sure do like to cast judgement on those who actually work for a living.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
For being an unemployed bum, you sure do like to cast judgement on those who actually work for a living.
Retirement is very very cool, and I understand your big boned jealousy, knowing your prison punk hubby will never be able to retire, too bad so sad.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sorry, I meant "G _R_O_O_M_I_N_G."
Speaking of G_R_o-o_m_i_n_g…his mate Skidmarkmajor finally got kicked out of that village over in Costa Rica. He had to get out quick because the locals wanted to kill him, and he ended up leaving behind his candy van at the airport.
And just today he was seen pimping up a new fucking ride at the body shop over in S.Fran’!!!!!

vtXlF81.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As I've told you before, when you don't understand a meme just ask and I'll gladly explain what it means to me, and my offer to loan you some money to contribute to the Forum I can do that and you can just pay me back the next time you sell a whole life policy.

My dude I've asked you about your memes many times!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Why are you such a shitty asshole though? For real.

Shitty. Asshole.
. Let's see...an off board poster starts a thread making ridiculous and false accusations about a steady, established, salt of the earth BF poster and no one is allowed to call that person out for it? Otay...
Must be a trailer park thang ya'llz understand, and normal, intelligent, well adjusted people don't.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of G_R_o-o_m_i_n_g…his mate Skidmarkmajor finally got kicked out of that village over in Costa Rica. He had to get out quick because the locals wanted to kill him, and he ended up leaving behind his candy van at the airport.
And just today he was seen pimping up a new fucking ride at the body shop over in S.Fran’!!!!!

vtXlF81.jpg
You’re full of shit shorty. Scared too

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
. Let's see...an off board poster starts a thread making ridiculous and false accusations about a steady, established, salt of the earth BF poster and no one is allowed to call that person out for it? Otay...
Must be a trailer park thang ya'llz understand, and normal, intelligent, well adjusted people don't.

Off board? Bitch, I was here before all of you ( minus Breaky ). Stfu