How many members are in your club, Admin?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Hey mega retarded Ragey, The Cow of Compton, started this thread, simply because I happened to mention watching a kite flying, she is the fucktard that decided that was about "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" Don't ask me, she is the one along with Duh'v that see "Groomers' everywhere. Now gfy.
Right. Like I've read the thread or give the slightest fuck who started it. I just made a comment about your weird meme proclivities whenever the issue of child sexualization comes up.

It's weird, man, really weird.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
c6jinFu.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Right. Like I've read the thread or give the slightest fuck who started it. I just made a comment about your weird meme proclivities whenever the issue of child sexualization comes up.

It's weird, man, really weird.
Congratulations to Life Insurance Cuck Of The Month! Ragey_Asunder

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I notice you go off on a meme bender whenever a pointy stick finds its mark.
Flea's thrashed you again. Second day n a row.

BF and Alty will like it because now I have to stop in tomorrow to read the continuing drama.
Hey Cuck, I didn't know you were a meme!

DIeocfK.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I notice you go off on a meme bender whenever a pointy stick finds its mark.
Flea's thrashed you again. Second day n a row.

BF and Alty will like it because now I have to stop in tomorrow to read the continuing drama.
As I've told you before, when you don't understand a meme just ask and I'll gladly explain what it means to me, and my offer to loan you some money to contribute to the Forum I can do that and you can just pay me back the next time you sell a whole life policy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Old cretin who talks in riddles like a dementia patient says what?
Seriously, you need to give this shit up. Anyone and everyone that you dislike is a perv to you. When in fact you live with what you call us. You posted this a while ago. Remember? Hubby had sex with others in a California state prison. You were true to him. You cannot ignore these facts. You should apologize to us

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Seriously, you need to give this shit up. Anyone and everyone that you dislike is a perv to you. When in fact you live with what you call us. You posted this a while ago. Remember? Hubby had sex with others in a California state prison. You were true to him. You cannot ignore these facts. You should apologize to us
That'll be the day

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
As I've told you before, when you don't understand a meme just ask and I'll gladly explain what it means to me, and my offer to loan you some money to contribute to the Forum I can do that and you can just pay me back the next time you sell a whole life policy.
Some unwashed guy with a straglley neck beard and a No Step on Snek t-shirt tries to sell me life insurance,
. the door is getting slammed in his face.