How many members are in your club, Admin?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're out of line talking to me like that.

I don't care how long she has been around, and for the 99th time I'm Alticus, formerly Bruticus, that's it. You guys may be friends but I'll be damned if I'm going to treat her like a queen when all she has done is treat me and some others here like crap. I treat people accordingly and she has been nasty to me since day one, so I'm going to speak my mind whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

She's repetitive, they all are in their own way.

I am going to ignore her simple ass from now on. All of them. Shame on me for responding at all.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I'm so damn tired right now I barely have the energy to post. lol

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most of all do not talk about kites!
It's just all so lame. Their shit and everyone here responding so eagerly to the shit.

It shows how bored people at both forums are. She definitely is the least clever of them. So, responding to her so much is really embarrassing to be completely honest.

I'm so over the faux outrage by "Christians". They clearly don't have genuine faith at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tried Lily but it just wasn't happening. When I came back on I don't believe you were here. I smoked so much dope last night.

I was pretty busy after around 3 yesterday. Went to see a cousin that is in a physical rehab facility after knee surgery. Spent a few hours with her and then went to dinner...had to drive back home.

I was tired and though I checked in, maybe had one or two posts, I went upstairs to my room to read.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I was pretty busy after around 3 yesterday. Went to see a cousin that is in a physical rehab facility after knee surgery. Spent a few hours with her and then went to dinner...had to drive back home.

I was tired and though I checked in, maybe had one or two posts, I went upstairs to my room to read.
Knee surgery. That sounds so painful.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Knee surgery. That sounds so painful.
I'm sure it is. She didn't complain though. Well, she is tired of being at the facility and wants to go home.

I don't blame her...her dinner was brought in. It looked terrible. I offered to go get her something, but didn't want me to go out of my way. Next visit, I'll take her a nice sandwich or something.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude got outted for being a N A M B L A member and it’s been apeshit ever since. I haven’t had this much fun on here in a long time
You outed your husband’s habits. Does that make you feel bad? Is he also an aids recipient?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
q7doXRt.jpeg

Just think, if this monster was a Democrat, he would be protected and covered up for and abusing people for many years to come.

This is exactly why I'm more likely to side with Republicans. They don't protect their predators. The minute it's proven and established.....done.

Not like democrats desperately meat shielding criminals. Like Hunter Biden and finger raping Joe.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So wait.....is Catholism being pushed into elementary school curriculums so that kids who might be Catholic don't suddenly kill themselves?

Is that happening?

Everyone knows priests are abusers. Who is protecting them?
10 Commandments in classrooms and “School Choice” yo!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
10 Commandments in classrooms and “School Choice” yo!

There hasn't been 10 commandments in a public school classroom since MY generation attended.

Where are there 10 commandments displayed?

Allowing parents to chose schools is Catholism?! How?

So if was allowed to chose between two middle schools .....I've committed a Catholic practice? Please explain.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
There hasn't been 10 commandments in a public school classroom since MY generation attended.

Where are there 10 commandments displayed?

Allowing parents to chose schools is Catholism?! How?

So if was allowed to chose between two middle schools .....I've committed a Catholic practice? Please explain.
I do not want my tax dollars supporting any religious schools be they Muslim Catholic or Born Again Christian, period

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I asked if Catholism was being pushed in elementary schools.

You (Admin) said 10 Commandments displayed in classrooms and school choice.

I told you that absolutely no where are the 10 Commandments displayed in a classroom and asked how school choice is catholic.

I'm not sure where the confusion is?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do not want my tax dollars supporting any religious schools be they Muslim Catholic or Born Again Christian, period

And no one is doing that. I support that stance. No one taxs dollars should be supporting any religious organizations.