How many members are in your club, Admin?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I asked if Catholism was being pushed in elementary schools.

You (Admin) said 10 Commandments displayed in classrooms and school choice.

I told you that absolutely no where are the 10 Commandments displayed in a classroom and asked how school choice is catholic.

I'm not sure where the confusion is?
You introduced Catholicism into the conversation not me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You introduced Catholicism into the conversation not me.

You posted a meme about sexually abusive priests.
Le9SRy5.jpeg

Fuck you @The Countess

Right here ^^^^

I quoted this and responded to it. This is where Catholism was introduced into the convo.

And I'm not sure why you are posting these memes. No one is protecting any of these people. No one is advocating forcing religion into public schools either.

That would be a form of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, certainly. That does somehow magically make introducing young children to LGBTQA content LESS PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, does it?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Right here ^^^^

I quoted this and responded to it. This is where Catholism was introduced into the convo.

And I'm not sure why you are posting these memes. No one is protecting any of these people. No one is advocating forcing religion into public schools either.

That would be a form of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, certainly. That does somehow magically make introducing young children to LGBTQA content LESS PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, does it?
I posted about 20 things about the wide world of child abuse. You zeroed in on one of them

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I posted about 20 things about the wide world of child abuse. You zeroed in on one of them
Piss off you mangled vegetable case! If you tripped over the front step, you’d dislocate your hips and poop your pants. You’re on your knees sucking cock all the time…you might as well get a medical procedure and fuse everything permanently into place. @Larry Loungelizard can lick your arse and brown-nose you to your heart’s content!
:Awesomeness:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Piss off you mangled vegetable case! If you tripped over the front step, you’d dislocate your hips and poop your pants. You’re on your knees sucking cock all the time…you might as well get a medical procedure and fuse everything permanently into place. @Larry Loungelizard can lick your arse and brown-nose you to your heart’s content!
I find it quite interesting that Admin always seems to have links and memes to child sexual abuse stories concerning "conservatives" or religious people. Not a single one about Soy Boy Purple-Haired Leftists putting graphic novels in middle school libraries depicting adult homosexuals PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and teaching young school aged boys how to suck cock.

Interesting indeed.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sorry, I meant "G _R_O_O_M_I_N_G."
Hey mega retarded Ragey, The Cow of Compton, started this thread, simply because I happened to mention watching a kite flying, she is the fucktard that decided that was about "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" Don't ask me, she is the one along with Duh'v that see "Groomers' everywhere. Now gfy.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I find it quite interesting that Admin always seems to have links and memes to child sexual abuse stories concerning "conservatives" or religious people. Not a single one about Soy Boy Purple-Haired Leftists putting graphic novels in middle school libraries depicting adult homosexuals PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and teaching young school aged boys how to suck cock.

Interesting indeed.
Google is a very hard skill to master Ragey. But I think even you could do it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey shorty, back for more?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Looks like the starving Life Insurance salesman from the arm pit of Merica just checked in. You need a second job loser
Ragey sells life insurance? :LOL:

Everybody know Life Insurance salesmen are the biggest burly trans pervs on the planet!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Right here ^^^^

#113 - Father Peacock. No further investigation needed there.