How many of these fake news/conspiracies did you fall for?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lefties believe everything CNN/NBC/BBC tells them without question.

That drooling half-wit Aidsman is still trying to argue the guy who attacked Pelosi's husband with a hammer is a far right MAGA Trump supporter. :Crazy:

I'll wager that he bought Jussie Smollett's bullshit story too initially and was likely devestated when it turned out to be fabricated.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That drooling half-wit Aidsman is still trying to argue the guy who attacked Pelosi's husband with a hammer is a far right MAGA Trump supporter. :Crazy:

I'll wager that he bought Jussi Smollet's bullshit story too initially and was likely devestated when it turned out to be fabricated.
righties believe anything an orange fucking tard says so I figure they're even LMFAO

I mean do you watch his speeches ? he drones on an on with fake factuals LOL with the least amount pf passion a fucking old PLEASE ASS BOX ME! can muster ha ha ha and the fucking lepers are eating up lolololololololol I can just picture the likes of dove staring in utter awe of the bloated orange fuck LOLOLOLOL

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
righties believe anything an orange fucking tard says so I figure they're even LMFAO

I mean do you watch his speeches ? he drones on an on with fake factuals LOL with the least amount pf passion a fucking old "BabyPumperAlert!" can muster ha ha ha and the fucking lepers are eating up lolololololololol I can just picture the likes of dove staring in utter awe of the bloated orange fuck LOLOLOLOL
I must say Trump made me laugh once when he mocked little mikey bloomburg, but generally its not for me I just need to know the policies. He uses so many troll techniques I was long thinking he must of at least lurked at one of our boards. It is in fact a hyper animal-instinct that hes usint to both draw and piss people of.

A lot of his "lies" are in fact jokes the fact the "fact checkers" dont get them does not suprise me, the left appears to me like the officer in the film "Good morning vietnam", if youve seen it you understand.

My view is if after years of critiquing mass immigration and getting smeared as racist then if someone comes along whos going to sort it out and call those responsible a bunch of fucking retards in the process thats 2 reasons I would vote for him.

Chickens coming home to roost imo. There was a time that offering up Trump as a President of anything would illicit the reply jesus fucking christ no! But knowing whats at stake, civilisation, democracy, corrupt elites through out the West and world etc then I am all in.

Michael fatty Moore was right when he said happy countries dont vote for people like Trump, well stop pissing people of then.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I must say Trump made me laugh once when he mocked little mikey bloomburg, but generally its not for me I just need to know the policies. He uses so many troll techniques I was long thinking he must of at least lurked at one of our boards. It is in fact a hyper animal-instinct that hes usint to both draw and piss people of.

A lot of his "lies" are in fact jokes the fact the "fact checkers" dont get them does not suprise me, the left appears to me like the officer in the film "Good morning vietnam", if youve seen it you understand.

My view is if after years of critiquing mass immigration and getting smeared as racist then if someone comes along whos going to sort it out and call those responsible a bunch of fucking retards in the process thats 2 reasons I would vote for him.

Chickens coming home to roost imo. There was a time that offering up Trump as a President of anything would illicit the reply jesus fucking christ no! But knowing whats at stake, civilisation, democracy, corrupt elites through out the West and world etc then I am all in.

Michael fatty Moore was right when he said happy countries dont vote for people like Trump, well stop pissing people of then.
Presuming Trump has a sense a humour, that's a good one!

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll wager that he bought Jussie Smollett's bullshit story too initially and was likely devestated when it turned out to be fabricated.
Nobody debunked the Smollet BS as well as Dave Chapelle did.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I mean do you watch his speeches ? he drones on an on with fake factuals LOL with the least amount pf passion a fucking old "BabyPumperAlert!" can muster ha ha ha and the fucking lepers are eating up lolololololololol I can just picture the likes of dove staring in utter awe of the bloated orange fuck LOLOLOLOL
A lot of right wingers don't like Trump because of his staunch pro-Israel/Zionist stance....

It's pretty amusing, because the guy is more pro-jewish than many leftist politicians, yet American jews still hate him.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Presuming Trump has a sense a humour, that's a good one!
He uses the same tricks as on here, Low energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary and now Ron Desanctimonious. Are you not getting it Fagmin? Would you like me to get Low intellect Aryan to explain it all?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin doesnt understand anything.

He is so convinced he is the one right who knows more than anyone and he cant be told anything. This guy cannot step out of the prison that is his mind and see anything outside of himself.

Its futile explaining anything to him. And people like him.

Anyone still supporting democrats at this point is a lost cause.