How many of you are flat earthers?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can anyone show me a picture, where water is curved, while still in liquid state?
Can anyone show me a picture, where water is curved, while still in liquid state?

What?

Its pretty simple, show me a picture, where water is curved, while it is still a liquid.

SMDH. Water itself doesn't exactly have a shape. its shape is dictated by what it's on or in. Do you mean 1 molecule of water?

This I know. But, "water always finds it level".

Blazor, I haven't followed this whole stupid thread, so I don't know what the fuck you are asking me. If you want an actual answer from me, stop being so cryptic.

Aint this your thread?

Yeah. So? When I left for a day, some crazy people came in here and turned it into a shit show.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Check the Horizon

dildo-space.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What?

Its pretty simple, show me a picture, where water is curved, while it is still a liquid.

SMDH. Water itself doesn't exactly have a shape. its shape is dictated by what it's on or in. Do you mean 1 molecule of water?

Too ashamed to admit how stupid that ^^^^^^ post is?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What?

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What?

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

OMG. SMH. LMAO. WTF? GMaB

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. SMH. LMAO. WTF? GMaB

Lol, silly fool.

Even NASA documents have surfaced, that its a "flat not rotating earth", when they do their aeronautic exercises. This is simply one of such documents....

iu

Oh, wow. You must be right then. NASA wants us to think the earth is round, because they are hoping to trick us into walking over the edge so they can kill us all when the robots have taken over.

My bad.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Bullshit Detector Alert!!!!

Good job. You caught a typo.

A typo!?!?!?!

Hahahahaha!!!!

H E R E became H E A R

So you when for the "H" and hit "H"...believable...

Then you when for the "E" and hit "E"...believable...

Then you when for the "R" and hit "A"...3 keys left and one row down?!?!!?

And then you when for the "R" and hit "E"...believable...

LettuceButt, do you have any idea where you your "It was a typo!!!!" claim sparked the Bullshit Detector?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Direct NASA link, scroll to page 6 and start there. Read the first paragraph.....

That is a report on a test using a model of a flat, non-rotating earth. It says nowhere that the actual earth is flat and non-rotating. Jesus H Christ. Do you really think centuries of research, scientific study, and facts from all over the world go out the window because of one sentence in a NASA report on a study using a model?

Get out all the science textbooks! There's an awful lot of editing that needs to be done.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Direct NASA link, scroll to page 6 and start there. Read the first paragraph.....

That is a report on a test using a model of a flat, non-rotating earth. It says nowhere that the actual earth is flat and non-rotating. Jesus H Christ. Do you really think centuries of research, scientific study, and facts from all over the world go out the window because of one sentence in a NASA report on a study using a model?

Get out all the science textbooks! There's an awful lot of editing that needs to be done.

like-it-or-not-you.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

like-it-or-not-you.jpg

Okay, Jethro.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

like-it-or-not-you.jpg

Okay, Jethro.

Are you having fun spinning on a ball at thousands of miles per hour and hurdling thousands of miles per hour through "space"?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

like-it-or-not-you.jpg

Okay, Jethro.

Are you having fun spinning on a ball at thousands of miles per hour and hurdling thousands of miles per hour through "space"?

Sure. Aren't you?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
The Earth is Flat because EVERYTHING is Flat

we just perceive it as 3D because the way our eyes absorb light and transfer the data to our brains.
Thats why its so easy to draw a box into a cube because it's not 2D to 3D (mathematically it is) but physically the actual drawing is always flat.

Koch_cube.gif

(flat image viewed by your flat eye on a flat computer)

This picture looks "3D" like everything is encased withing a cylindrical grid but that is actually not the case.

Now lets say you are actually viewing a lion in a cage in real life
8NGRtCb.gif

Clearly the Lion is on top of the grass, and behind a cage. You can perceive the depth because it does exist and you are viewing it all in one clear picture with your eyes. You can put your finger in front of your eye and it will always be in front of the cage, unless you put your hand behind the cage and view it on the other side.

It might seem like you are interacting with a 3D world and viewing the 2D image of this but its actually a 2D world.

Our mind crates the depth between objects and their arrangement, its all just an illusion. That's why you see fractals and trippy shit when you do certain drugs because that's actually what reality looks like when your brain can't trick itself into viewing everything as 3D for survival reasons.

The model most theorists currently use is the Friedmann–Lemaître–Robertson–Walker (FLRW) model. Arguments have been put forward that the observational data best fit with the conclusion that the shape of the global universe is infinite and flat,

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The Earth is Flat because EVERYTHING is Flat

we just perceive it as 3D because the way our eyes absorb light and transfer the data to our brains.
Thats why its so easy to draw a box into a cube because it's not 2D to 3D (mathematically it is) but physically the actual drawing is always flat.

Koch_cube.gif

(flat image viewed by your flat eye on a flat computer)

This picture looks "3D" like everything is encased withing a cylindrical grid but that is actually not the case.

Now lets say you are actually viewing a lion in a cage in real life
8NGRtCb.gif

Clearly the Lion is on top of the grass, and behind a cage. You can perceive the depth because it does exist and you are viewing it all in one clear picture with your eyes. You can put your finger in front of your eye and it will always be in front of the cage, unless you put your hand behind the cage and view it on the other side.

It might seem like you are interacting with a 3D world and viewing the 2D image of this but its actually a 2D world.

Our mind crates the depth between objects and their arrangement, its all just an illusion. That's why you see fractals and trippy shit when you do certain drugs because that's actually what reality looks like when your brain can't trick itself into viewing everything as 3D for survival reasons.

The model most theorists currently use is the Friedmann–Lemaître–Robertson–Walker (FLRW) model. Arguments have been put forward that the observational data best fit with the conclusion that the shape of the global universe is infinite and flat,

That’s heavy man.

I like your drugs

Can I have some?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't, but I could believe the earth is flat before i could believe there are 50 genders and two men can make a baby.

No else one believes that.

Depends who you ask. There are definately only 2 genders in reality. It's not hateful to speak facts, either.

And human beings in the womb are alive AND human. They are not blobs of random cells with no known species that are not alive until some arbitrary stage.

Biological men do not have "girl brains"

And the Covid vaccine isnt going to end the pandemic. It just protects the one vaccinated from developing a severe case. And science confirms this.

Cloth masks do not prevent or mitigate the spread of any virus.

The earth is not flat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

like-it-or-not-you.jpg

Okay, Jethro.

Sure. Aren't you?

rollercoaster-cats.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

like-it-or-not-you.jpg

Okay, Jethro.

Sure. Aren't you?

rollercoaster-cats.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif