How many of you are flat earthers?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wait. The earth is hollow AND flat?

is it invisible too?

No no. Sorry. Let me clarify

Anartica is the edge of the earth to flat earthers. But there is a whole other conspiracy theory about Anartica involving hollow earth.

And I fucking love this one. I dug deep into this one when I was in early recovery.

There IS a cult called Blood over Intent that believes the earth is flat AND hollow. Its wild.

Lol. Dude wants people to leave him comments

I wanna read THOSE :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, you beat me to it! Yup, Admiral Byrd, that was the Operation Highjump I mentioned lol. Yeah, I use to get deep into that too lol.

You gotta be very careful getting into stuff like this. People have gone legitimately crazy. Brought in demonic energy and have gone bad.

A friend of mines brother committed suicide pretty much after two years of getting into heavy conspiracies. Mostly his thing was illuminati and "aliens"(demons) and he really went down fast. Became paranoid and abusive.

Unfortunately, he shot himself in the head and my friends son is who found him. He was 12. Absolutely devastating.

Please dont think it's a joke when I say "demonic energy". Demons are real. Period. And people get into things messing with "higher self" and energies and these conspiracies and demons love this stuff.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait. The earth is hollow AND flat?

is it invisible too?

No no. Sorry. Let me clarify

Anartica is the edge of the earth to flat earthers. But there is a whole other conspiracy theory about Anartica involving hollow earth.

And I fucking love this one. I dug deep into this one when I was in early recovery.

There IS a cult called Blood over Intent that believes the earth is flat AND hollow. Its wild.

Lol. Dude wants people to leave him comments

I wanna read THOSE :LOL3:

It's basically satanic blood magic.

You join this thing by writing on paper you want to bring heaven on earth, cut yourself and bleed on the paper and post the video of it.

Then you are "initiated". They are using the actual name of God while doing these rituals.....they get really messed up.

I was in a group of these people for like a year before they noticed noncontributing members hanging out and booted me lol. It was pretty wild.

One woman was writing songs about bleeding on words and playing her acoustic...lmao

Go read the comments lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, you beat me to it! Yup, Admiral Byrd, that was the Operation Highjump I mentioned lol. Yeah, I use to get deep into that too lol.

You gotta be very careful getting into stuff like this. People have gone legitimately crazy. Brought in demonic energy and have gone bad.

A friend of mines brother committed suicide pretty much after two years of getting into heavy conspiracies. Mostly his thing was illuminati and "aliens"(demons) and he really went down fast. Became paranoid and abusive.

Unfortunately, he shot himself in the head and my friends son is who found him. He was 12. Absolutely devastating.

Please dont think it's a joke when I say "demonic energy". Demons are real. Period. And people get into things messing with "higher self" and energies and these conspiracies and demons love this stuff.

Oh I've gone pretty far down the rabbit hole, for a LONG time, DEEP!!! You have no idea lol.

I've always been fascinated with these things since I was a kid, with those Time Life books, on The Mysteries of the Unknown lol. Maybe even before then.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh I've gone pretty far down the rabbit hole, for a LONG time, DEEP!!! You have no idea lol.

I've always been fascinated with these things since I was a kid, with those Time Life books, on The Mysteries of the Unknown lol. Maybe even before then.

You've definitely gone down the rabbit hole. The one where they all drop their pellets.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Can anyone show me a picture, where water is curved, while still in liquid state?
:Happy5:

tTDfcFG.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is possible that this is all a dream and physical space is only science fiction.

Well, I am quite certain that you are science fiction, whether or not the rest of it is.

I am the Greatest Explorer from the planet Bigcockus in the Most Awesome Dudes galaxy.

We are an advanced race of people.

All white.

Admin is gonna wanna suck your cock now

So in love ^^^^^^

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If the earth was flat wouldn't someone have found the edge by now after all these years?

The edge is the ice wall. They tried going past it in Operation Highjump. But they were attacked by Nazi saucers. Then Operation Fishbowl failed, when they tried breaching the Firmament. So now the ice wall is off limits.

I would love to know the truth about what has gone on in Antarctica. I suspect after the war ended, America took over the secret German base there and gained access to the various cutting edge technology which the Germans had. The claims by Admiral Byrd do seem too good to be true true though, about there being an Aryan land beyond the icewall, but I would love it to be genuine!

I was reading the other day about some Soviet scientists who allegedly discovered a giant octopus deep down underwater in Antarctica which they claim had some kind of mind control powers. Putin ordered it to be captured in order to use in warfare, the story's here, could be bs but it's an interesting read nevertheless;

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
lotus is a democrat

lol

Imagine openly admitting to something like that?

I still recall how hard I LOL'd back on SG when she proudly proclaimed to be a "far left liberal"....

Oh the shame.

I'm not a Democrat. Fuckwit. Hey, What's with the "LOL'd" you teenage girl, you?

There's a difference between that and posting "OMG SMDH LMAO !!!1111" etc, unless you truly wish to sound like a 12 yr old girl.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lotus is a democrat

lol

I still recall how hard I LOL'd back on SG when she proudly proclaimed to be a "far left liberal"....

Oh the shame.

I'm not a Democrat. Fuckwit. Hey, What's with the "LOL'd" you teenage girl, you?

There's a difference between that and posting "OMG SMDH LMAO !!!1111" etc, unless you truly wish to sound like a 12 yr old girl.

Yes. There's also a difference between that and your complete inability to take a joke. Tight assed white boy.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
If the earth was flat wouldn't someone have found the edge by now after all these years?

The edge is the ice wall. They tried going past it in Operation Highjump. But they were attacked by Nazi saucers. Then Operation Fishbowl failed, when they tried breaching the Firmament. So now the ice wall is off limits.

I would love to know the truth about what has gone on in Antarctica. I suspect after the war ended, America took over the secret German base there and gained access to the various cutting edge technology which the Germans had. The claims by Admiral Byrd do seem too good to be true true though, about there being an Aryan land beyond the icewall, but I would love it to be genuine!

I was reading the other day about some Soviet scientists who allegedly discovered a giant octopus deep down underwater in Antarctica which they claim had some kind of mind control powers. Putin ordered it to be captured in order to use in warfare, the story's here, could be bs but it's an interesting read nevertheless;

A giant octopus with mind control power?? :daFuq2:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
lotus is a democrat

lol

Oh the shame.

Yes. There's also a difference between that and your complete inability to take a joke. Tight assed white boy.

Now that is fucking rich coming from you!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lol yeah, the story is far fetched to say the least, but there could be some truth to it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lotus is a democrat

lol

Oh the shame.

I'd say about 40% of my posts are jokes, but you're too hysterical and tight-assed to get them. Much like my biggest detractor, JOak.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
lotus is a democrat

lol

Oh the shame.

I'd say about 40% of my posts are jokes, but you're too hysterical and tight-assed to get them. Much like my biggest detractor, JOak.

LotAss, you're not exactly renowned for your sense of humour, ask around.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lotus is a democrat

lol

Oh the shame.

I swear they speak a different language.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Man, I would LOVE to know too. I remember us talking about all that years ago lol.

Crazy on the octopus! Lake Vostok, no wonder. They have found interesting stuff there before.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There's definitely something fishy about Antarctica, various global governments wouldn't have spent so much time there and as many resources if it's just one big ice block.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lotus is a democrat

lol

Oh the shame.

Thats Lotus in the bottom right corner lol....

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There's definitely something fishy about Antartica, various global governments wouldn't have spent so much time and as many resources there if it's just one big ice block.

No doubt.

And if you remember, it was RIGHT after Operation Fishbowl failure, that ALL nations agreed to not let anyone go there. Very fishy.

Have you seen the sky ice?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!