How many of you are flat earthers?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If the earth was flat wouldn't someone have found the edge by now after all these years?

The edge is the ice wall. They tried going past it in Operation Highjump. But they were attacked by Nazi saucers. Then Operation Fishbowl failed, when they tried breaching the Firmament. So now the ice wall is off limits.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
If the earth was flat wouldn't someone have found the edge by now after all these years?

The edge is the ice wall. They tried going past it in Operation Highjump. But they were attacked by Nazi saucers. Then Operation Fishbowl failed, when they tried breaching the Firmament. So now the ice wall is off limits.
What do you think about the other planets? Do you think they are made up?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
And the moon is just a ball of cheese - - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What do you think about the other planets? Do you think they are made up?

Hold on, let me take another toke, I'll get back on that, lol.

But stars look like they have an underwater appearance when zoomed in.

5b7a13e84047960fc924454b64cc2a8b.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lol, shh shh, Im trying to see how much I can blow Lotus's top lolol.

You had that idiot at hello

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can anyone show me a picture, where water is curved, while still in liquid state?
Can anyone show me a picture, where water is curved, while still in liquid state?

What?

Its pretty simple, show me a picture, where water is curved, while it is still a liquid.

SMDH. Water itself doesn't exactly have a shape. its shape is dictated by what it's on or in. Do you mean 1 molecule of water?

This I know. But, "water always finds it level".

Too ashamed to admit how stupid that ^^^^^^ post is?

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

It's way more complicated than this lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So everything is as Flat as Lotusbud's chest and the top of her head.

got it.

2D & flat.

So basically when @Admin. is happily sucking away on a cock with greed and vigor it is his own depraved mind that is imagining a veiny and fleshy vessel of a darker tint & healthy size thrusting in and out of his esophagus like an engine piston

ok.. so that being said what actually is happening when him and his boyfriend get together for a little boy toy time?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

got it.

2D & flat.

So basically when @Admin. is happily sucking away on a cock with greed and vigor it is his own depraved mind that is imagining a veiny and fleshy vessel of a darker tint & healthy size thrusting in and out of his esophagus like an engine piston

ok.. so that being said what actually is happening when him and his boyfriend get together for a little boy toy time?

Unless he takes the lil blue pill, his "friend" is flat too. lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

got it.

2D & flat.

Does all this have to do with, like, when I leave my Coca Cola bottle cap loose and then my soda don’t taste good no more?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

got it.

2D & flat.

Does all this have to do with, like, when I leave my Coca Cola bottle cap loose and then my soda don’t taste good no more?

Exactly, no fizz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Europa is all water, Blaze lol

The water doesnt move off because of gravity pressure. Everything is being sucked inward you could say.

There are mountains and craters and weird shit on the other planets.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh gawd.

You know that's a whole other conspiracy right? The whole Anartica thing lol
Is that the one where the my pillow guy reinstalls Trump as president ?

if it is; that’s the one which has been keeping admin up all night biting his nails like a scared school girl So let’s not discuss it.

He’s just now getting adjusted to his female hormone dosage and I don’t want anything that will cause his breast milk to start leaking again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh gawd.

You know that's a whole other conspiracy right? The whole Anartica thing lol
Is that the one where the my pillow guy reinstalls Trump as president ?

if it is; that’s the one which has been keeping admin up all night biting his nails like a scared school girl So let’s not discuss it.

He’s just now getting adjusted to his female hormone dosage and I don’t want anything that will cause his breast milk to start leaking again

It's where some pilot hung out with Annanuki(?) and saw wolly mammoths and shit. Hitler was trying to find this place. The edge of the earth lol.

Look it up.....its worth it lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is that like, that GAIA channel shit where the dude comes on talking up some creepy people who told him weird shit in a previous life?

he reminds me of blandscape

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are there any cruise lines going to the edge of the earth?

looking for something in the 5 to 7 day range

gotta be back at work Yano?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is part of it
"The Strange “Hollow Earth” Case of Admiral Richard Byrd | by Alexandria Ducksworth | The Weird Closet | Medium"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait. The earth is hollow AND flat?

is it invisible too?

No no. Sorry. Let me clarify

Anartica is the edge of the earth to flat earthers. But there is a whole other conspiracy theory about Anartica involving hollow earth.

And I fucking love this one. I dug deep into this one when I was in early recovery.

There IS a cult called Blood over Intent that believes the earth is flat AND hollow. Its wild.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, you beat me to it! Yup, Admiral Byrd, that was the Operation Highjump I mentioned lol. Yeah, I use to get deep into that too lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Direct NASA link, scroll to page 6 and start there. Read the first paragraph.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That is a report on a test using a model of a flat, non-rotating earth. It says nowhere that the actual earth is flat and non-rotating. Jesus H Christ. Do you really think centuries of research, scientific study, and facts from all over the world go out the window because of one sentence in a NASA report on a study using a model?

Get out all the science textbooks! There's an awful lot of editing that needs to be done.

like-it-or-not-you.jpg

Okay, Jethro.

Are you having fun spinning on a ball at thousands of miles per hour and hurdling thousands of miles per hour through "space"?

Sure. Aren't you?

rollercoaster-cats.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pacaderms are quite intelligent; probably around the level of primates.