How many of you are flat earthers?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why do I get the impression that Poark isn't just innocently asking questions out of curiosity, and instead has an ulterior motive where she desperately wants to prove you wrong.....

I felt the same lol. I think shes asking them from this lol....

iu

I don't even bother engaging her, she's an obstinate bitch who would claim that the sun is blue if it benefitted her argument.

Her and Lotus are so similar and is likely the reason why they don't get along.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor

Questions:

Why don't ships that take and bring things from the other side of the planet ever fall off if we're flat?

What do satellites orbit the earth if it's flat?

What is it that Magellan did, what path did he take to circumnavigate the Earth?

Please answer these questions.

The ice wall holds it all in lol. They travel around still, but imagine like the map the UN has as a logo.

They dont. They float above us with weather balloons. Or they simply beam off their ground antennas, or bounce off the firmament. If there was as many sats as they say, we would see tons of them. Any "sat" cant leave low earth orbit. And neither can we.

This was Magellan's path.....

Flat_Earth.png

Where does the sun go when it rises and sets? Where are the pictures of this "ice wall"? Satellites don't float, they move and you can see them yourself up in the sky.

It keeps circling above the plane... not the planet.

... "up in the sky", exactly lol.

and here are pics of the wall....

iu

iu

Why do all your pictures leave out the artic and antarctica? Where does the Sun go Blazor?

Arctic in the center, Antarctica is the ice wall.

Here ya go....

iu

This is about reality.

Why aren't we all in dark or light at the same time if we're a flat earth? So, in your mind, the sun is a spotlight, because otherwise how does it not emit light to all of the continents at once?

Much like this....

iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do I get the impression that Poark isn't just innocently asking questions out of curiosity, and instead has an ulterior motive where she desperately wants to prove you wrong.....

iu

I don't even bother engaging her, she's an obstinate bitch who would claim that the sun is blue if it benefitted her argument.

Her and Lotus are so similar, that it's likely the reason why they don't get along.

What benefit do I have here from exploring ideas?

See, that's the problem with your generation. You believe challenging ideas is actually a personal attack. If the Earth is flat as he seems to believe, I want to know how it works.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Her and Lotus are so similar, that it's likely the reason why they don't get along.

They will LOVE this then lol.....

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There's definitely something fishy about Antarctica, various global governments wouldn't have spent so much time there and as many resources if it's just one big ice block.

LONG post.

You have to kinda hurt your brain and realize the difference between objective reality(from a scientific standpoint) and perception.

Objective reality is what still exists whether or not any is there to percieve it. Like the tree falling in the woods making a sound.

And then humble yourself enough to realize things exist that we DONT percieve with physical senses.

And train yourself on how you percieve reality with that knowledge.

You know how animals cant see color and the ones that can seem them muted compared to how we see color? They dont know brighter colors even exist. And animals can percieve things we cannot percieve, like sounds and smells.

Things exist probably all around us that our senses cannot percieve. Somethings we can "sense" because it's all energy.

And if you are thinking "oh man Dove sounds like one of those weird hippy people" knock it off lol. This is science.

Did you know planets make noise? It just cannot be perceived by our sense of hearing. But when the energy is recorded and its translated into frequencies we can percieve

How we think of reality is very limited to our perception/senses and how we translate that.

Based on this I believe Byrds account. I also believe all the multiple incidents of people who were lost in the wilderness and had unexplainable experiences, like being almost teleported somehow from one point to the next. Encountering beings.

We dont know very much, like we like to think we do. We dont know much about the nature of our universe or our existence. We dont even know that much about what's way down in the ocean. There are dimensions all around us we do not percieve(I dont mean different realities or worlds ....I just mean more dimensions than we percieve in this universe).

And none of this challenges my belief in God, it actually strengthens it for so many reasons. I dont really see how ANY of this is possible without God and people who reject that and say there is no God always have a very shallow view of God. Like a magic sky fairy or old man waging his finger. They think of God in a very humanized way.

And also people think of God as a sort of butler who works FOR us. Like if God were real, HE is a monster because pain, and poverty, and bad things happen and if he is real, his job is to serve us a pain free easy existence.

We are very material and self centered beings who habitually view ourselves as "main characters" lol. I mean we are the main characters of our reality but it's important to recognize so is everyone the main character of thier life and reality.

Anything is possible and there are things that we just do not understand.... we should try to be open minded. That doesnt mean believe every conspiracy theory. There is logic and reason. Just leave room for possibilities. People who reject things just because they think its sounds crazy are boring and usually very closed minded in general. I also view Qanoners as very closed minded. Anyone stuck so hard in thier beliefs that they twist all the information they get to confirm thier existing biases, or ignore information that challenges thier beliefs, and they always think the problem is with everyone else is really difficult to have conversations with.

This is all also why I'm so opposed to big government. The freer we are, the better we do as individuals and communities. Absolutely no one has all the answers, so our liberties and human and constitutional rights are SO valuable and important.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor

Questions:

Why don't ships that take and bring things from the other side of the planet ever fall off if we're flat?

What do satellites orbit the earth if it's flat?

What is it that Magellan did, what path did he take to circumnavigate the Earth?

Please answer these questions.

The ice wall holds it all in lol. They travel around still, but imagine like the map the UN has as a logo.

They dont. They float above us with weather balloons. Or they simply beam off their ground antennas, or bounce off the firmament. If there was as many sats as they say, we would see tons of them. Any "sat" cant leave low earth orbit. And neither can we.

This was Magellan's path.....

Flat_Earth.png

Where does the sun go when it rises and sets? Where are the pictures of this "ice wall"? Satellites don't float, they move and you can see them yourself up in the sky.

It keeps circling above the plane... not the planet.

... "up in the sky", exactly lol.

and here are pics of the wall....

iu

iu

Why do all your pictures leave out the artic and antarctica? Where does the Sun go Blazor?

Arctic in the center, Antarctica is the ice wall.

Here ya go....

iu

This is about reality.

Why aren't we all in dark or light at the same time if we're a flat earth? So, in your mind, the sun is a spotlight, because otherwise how does it not emit light to all of the continents at once?

Much like this....

iu

How do you explain that in places in the extreme North, near the artic circle, there is summer 24 hours a day in late June? And in December has 24 hour darkness?

eta: how does the sun act like a spotlight, only shining out as far as your graphics illustrate?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

iu

See, that's the problem with your generation. You believe challenging ideas is actually a personal attack. If the Earth is flat as he seems to believe, I want to know how it works.

You're bombarding him with questions in a distinctly disagreeable tone.

Perhaps that's just the way you are, but it gives the impression that you're attempting to discredit everything he says.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Perhaps that's just the way you are, but it gives the impression that you're attempting to discredit everything he says.

Ever stop and think it's you? Because it is. I'm not disagreeable for asking simple questions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She likes to try to boost her self image as someone way smarter than everyone else by being condescending and insulting.

She mistakes her biases as open mindedness and intelligence.

I guess she thinks if you arent mocking and twisting beliefs you dont agree with, and calling people stupid.....you must also be stupid and must agree with them. I guess. She also thinks people dont know when they are being patronized.

I think Qanon people are out there, I think several have left rational and critical thinking in the dust....but I dont think people who have committed to that conspiracy are stupid and I dont see reasons for hostility towards them.(as an example)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She likes to try to boost her self image as someone way smarter than everyone else by being condescending and insulting.

She mistakes her biases as open mindedness and intelligence.

I guess she thinks if you arent mocking and twisting beliefs you dont agree with, and calling people stupid.....you must also be stupid and must agree with them. I guess.

I think Qanon people are out there, I think several have left rational and critical thinking in the dust....but I dont think people who have committed to that conspiracy are stupid and I dont see reasons for hostility towards them.

You're an idiot, Duhv. I'm not mocking anyone. I'm asking him to support his theories.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

iu

Ever stop and think it's you? Because it is. I'm not disagreeable for asking simple questions.

Sure, your reputation precedes you, Poarka.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Sure, your reputation precedes you, Poarka.

If you have nothing of substance to add, why do you post, knuckledragger?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My comments are of substance, I'm pointing out to you the one of the numerous reasons for your unpopularity on every forum you visit.

I am aware that many people are insecure and strong personalities intimidate them. It's not my problem who doesn't like me. I always find people that do.

However, the actual substance of this discussion is about questioning the idea of a flat earth.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There's definitely something fishy about Antarctica, various global governments wouldn't have spent so much time there and as many resources if it's just one big ice block.

LONG post.

You have to kinda hurt your brain and realize the difference between objective reality(from a scientific standpoint) and perception.

Objective reality is what still exists whether or not any is there to percieve it. Like the tree falling in the woods making a sound.

And then humble yourself enough to realize things exist that we DONT percieve with physical senses.

And train yourself on how you percieve reality with that knowledge.

You know how animals cant see color and the ones that can seem them muted compared to how we see color? They dont know brighter colors even exist. And animals can percieve things we cannot percieve, like sounds and smells.

Things exist probably all around us that our senses cannot percieve. Somethings we can "sense" because it's all energy.

And if you are thinking "oh man Dove sounds like one of those weird hippy people" knock it off lol. This is science.

Did you know planets make noise? It just cannot be perceived by our sense of hearing. But when the energy is recorded and its translated into frequencies we can percieve

How we think of reality is very limited to our perception/senses and how we translate that.

Based on this I believe Byrds account. I also believe all the multiple incidents of people who were lost in the wilderness and had unexplainable experiences, like being almost teleported somehow from one point to the next. Encountering beings.

We dont know very much, like we like to think we do. We dont know much about the nature of our universe or our existence. We dont even know that much about what's way down in the ocean. There are dimensions all around us we do not percieve(I dont mean different realities or worlds ....I just mean more dimensions than we percieve in this universe).

And none of this challenges my belief in God, it actually strengthens it for so many reasons. I dont really see how ANY of this is possible without God and people who reject that and say there is no God always have a very shallow view of God. Like a magic sky fairy or old man waging his finger. They think of God in a very humanized way.

And also people think of God as a sort of butler who works FOR us. Like if God were real, HE is a monster because pain, and poverty, and bad things happen and if he is real, his job is to serve us a pain free easy existence.

We are very material and self centered beings who habitually view ourselves as "main characters" lol. I mean we are the main characters of our reality but it's important to recognize so is everyone the main character of thier life and reality.

Anything is possible and there are things that we just do not understand.... we should try to be open minded. That doesnt mean believe every conspiracy theory. There is logic and reason. Just leave room for possibilities. People who reject things just because they think its sounds crazy are boring and usually very closed minded in general. I also view Qanoners as very closed minded. Anyone stuck so hard in thier beliefs that they twist all the information they get to confirm thier existing biases, or ignore information that challenges thier beliefs, and they always think the problem is with everyone else is really difficult to have conversations with.

This is all also why I'm so opposed to big government. The freer we are, the better we do as individuals and communities. Absolutely no one has all the answers, so our liberties and human and constitutional rights are SO valuable and important.

So well said!!!!!!

And yes I did read it all lol. Yeet yeet!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Actually, if you REALY wanna get into it, I suggest looking into Eric Dubay.

Here is his book, 200 proofs, you can download it from here...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And here is a movie that was made. REALLY in depth.....

Now, do your homework, and get back with me. Dont be a lazy uneducated LocustButt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, this is how the sun shines in the Arctic, but how does that prove me wrong?

Not trying to prove you wrong at all. Just trying to enlighten you. Open your mind.

But you're repeating what I said. In summer, with the Earth tilted on its axis the artic has sun 24 hours a day.

Why not the whole flat in Earth that you seem to believe in? You showed map after map of a flat earth, the sun would be overhead and even if it was at an angle the sun would shine on all the continents at the same time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'd say about 40% of my posts are jokes, but you're too hysterical and tight-assed to get them.

I look after a retarded adult one day a week. He was here reading posts a few days ago. When he read some posts by LettuceButt, he laughed.

"Duh duh hahaha!!!"

It was beautiful to see him experiencing such joy.

It warmed my heart.

I read the posts and did not see any humour at all. Nothing funny about them at all.

The moral of the story: You have to be a retard to understand LettuceButt's jokes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now, do your homework, and get back with me. Dont be a lazy uneducated LocustButt.

The genre of this film: FANTASY, SCI-FI

:facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats what THEY want you to think.

Now, give it a look, since you have so much time with questions lol. It will answer all of them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats what THEY want you to think.

Now, give it a look, since you have so much time with questions lol. It will answer all of them.

That is what it is.