How many of you are flat earthers?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say about 40% of my posts are jokes, but you're too hysterical and tight-assed to get them.

I look after a retarded adult one day a week. He was here reading posts a few days ago. When he read some posts by LettuceButt, he laughed.

"Duh duh hahaha!!!"

It was beautiful to see him experiencing such joy.

It warmed my heart.

I read the posts and did not see any humour at all. Nothing funny about them at all.

The moral of the story: You have to be a retard to understand LettuceButt's jokes.

Says a guy who thinks the earth is flat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all "globalists", should prove Eric Dubay wrong. He is offering $200,000 if you do. Even Neil Degrase couldnt do it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Why do all your pictures leave out the artic and antarctica? Where does the Sun go Blazor?

It looks like Lily the Leaker does retard humour too.

So you tell me how you explain sunset and sunrise on a flat earth model.

You asked "Why do all your pictures leave out the artic and antarctica?" when the pictures clearly showed both the Arctic and Antarctica.

That was this point.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

You idiot.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all "globalists", should prove Eric Dubay wrong. He is offering $200,000 if you do. Even Neil Degrase couldnt do it.

Could you link to proof that Tyson tried and failed?

Its in the video, where he refused to do so, twice. In other words, he knew without his scripts, he couldnt do it. He flat out refused to accept the challenge on Joe Rogan's show.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do all your pictures leave out the artic and antarctica? Where does the Sun go Blazor?

You asked "Why do all your pictures leave out the artic and antarctica?" when the pictures clearly showed both the Arctic and Antarctica.

That was this point.

You idiot.

See posts #'s 254, 256 & 259. Old bald man.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
SMH, self-inflicted death.

Brian Niemietz, New York Daily News
Fri, October 15, 2021, 12:07 PM

A champion of the flat Earth movement has reportedly lost his battle with COVID-19.
Rob Skiba — said to have come home from a Christian-centric Take On The World conference in August
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
— was also a COVID vaccine skeptic, the Daily Beast reports. It was from that conference he allegedly posted a message on Facebook noting that “within I’d say 2 to 3 years or so” we’ll know whether vaccines were a solution or a problem.
“Truly, I take no joy in saying this, nor will I if I’m the one still standing,” he wrote.
unearthed video of Skiba preaching opposition to flu vaccine mandates in 2012, referring to inoculations as “
.” He was referencing the Biblical book of Revelations. His sermon from nearly a decade ago portended right-wing ideology today.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That was this point.

You idiot.

See posts #'s 254, 256 & 259. Old bald man.

Yeah, those are the posts with pictures that clearly show both the Arctic and Antarctica.

Fuck, you are an idiot.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would be kind of tickled that this thread received 300 replies in two days. But, considering most of the replies are indicative of a massive decline in human intelligence, I am actually a little concerned.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I would be kind of tickled that this thread received 300 replies in two days. But, considering most of the replies are indicative of a massive decline in human intelligence, I am actually a little concerned.
Oi fuck_arse...get off the fucking drugs you peasant. Fucking come to my forum and start shit thread after shit thread you lame fucking bitch! Die already!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why the fuck is this stupid fucking thread still running. Somebody shoot the idiot that created it!

See. There you go again, trying to kill the forum. Why do you get mad at people who come here and actually create threads that get a lot of traction? Do you realize how counter productive that is?

Oh, I know. You're whinging because people aren't posting about S/M, or whatever else interests you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why the fuck is this stupid fucking thread still running. Somebody shoot the idiot that created it!

See. There you go again, trying to kill the forum. Why do you get mad at people who come here and actually create threads that get a lot of traction? Do you realize how counter productive that is?

Oh, I know. You're whinging because people aren't posting about S/M, or whatever else interests you.
Flat Earth? Really? Are you that desperate for attention you dumb fuck, that you even thought this was news worthy? You do take anti-depressants right? Time to live cleaner!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you find love when you believe the Earth is flat?

It can be difficult to find a partner when you belong to a tiny minority. Flat Earthers are turning to the internet – where, as one dating site proved, you never know who to trust

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It can be difficult to find a partner when you belong to a tiny minority. Flat Earthers are turning to the internet – where, as one dating site proved, you never know who to trust

Give it a fucking rest already you dumb cunt. Get reeducation, because your outlook on life is retarded!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Blazor! You can find a girlfriend there, I bet! ^^^^^^

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi...cunt. I told you to wrap your lips around the strapon that you just fucked your husband with, and clean up the shit! Are you listening you libtarded whore?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the earth was flat wouldn't someone have found the edge by now after all these years?
The edge is the ice wall. They tried going past it in Operation Highjump. But they were attacked by Nazi saucers. Then Operation Fishbowl failed, when they tried breaching the Firmament. So now the ice wall is off limits.

Lol, shh shh, Im trying to see how much I can blow Lotus's top lolol.

You may have noticed that I stopped taking you seriously way, way back in this thread.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If the earth was flat wouldn't someone have found the edge by now after all these years?
The edge is the ice wall. They tried going past it in Operation Highjump. But they were attacked by Nazi saucers. Then Operation Fishbowl failed, when they tried breaching the Firmament. So now the ice wall is off limits.

You may have noticed that I stopped taking you seriously way, way back in this thread.

Oi fucknuckle...you’re new. You probably have shit just inside of your anus because you’re you’re too stupid to realise potty 101.Go take a shower and wash your anus ffs!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oi fucknuckle...you’re new. You probably have shit just inside of your anus because you’re you’re too stupid to realise potty 101.Go take a shower and wash your anus ffs!

Why don't you go back to doing what you love most -- eating shit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I really look forward to hearing if @Blazor finds anyone on that dating site.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why don't you go back to doing what you love most -- eating shit.

I’m grinding your tired old head into the shit as we speak bozo!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Leave @Blazor alone you septic hag!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to help @Blazor. I know the flat earth community is very tight knit. I bet he could find someone special through their dating site.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus, you would believe that the earth is shaped like a rectangle and Donald Trump is an alien from another galaxy if the establishment told you so.

You liberals are nothing but useful idiots for the ruling class.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like when they think they are really making a good joke about us, but in reality it's really a testimony for how they have no grasp whatsoever on what other peoples stances even are.

Admin started some dumb thread claiming that because the FDA recommended....yes recommended....that establishments served food with lower levels of sodium, that Trump supporters would be melting down and screeching. Because you know we are so dumb.

He thought this was a clever and funny parallel to those of us who oppose vaccine MANDATES and coercion and force of a vaccine. Like he was showing us how dumb WE are.

They do this kind of shit making these kind of "jokes" they think make us look like idiots and the irony is completely lost on them. No self awareness.

The media was reporting that the damn pillow guy was claiming Trump was going to be "reinstated" on August 3rd. So he starts running over here with these links and mocking US because he thought we all believed this was happening. He just bought it with no critical analysis of the articles at ALL. And tried to make fun of US for being dumb.

It may as well be retard humor because there is no reasoning or talking to these people and nothing is going to convince them that maybe they are not actually so high above others or as superior intellectually as they think they are. They will believe or run with ANYTHING....no matter how idiotic or obviously dishonest, if it's meant to smear us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus, you would believe that the earth is shaped like a rectangle and Donald Trump is an alien from another galaxy if the establishment told you so.

They will suffer and die by the same gulags they want built for us.

A lot of the establishment party thinks they WILL be the ruling class. All the weaponizing of the media and the judicial system that is being used against "right wing extremists" today has them thinking thier "side" is winning and gaining power......when really they are just being used to help the ruling class gain more power and remove our rights.

The egos are way too big to see it though.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. So you, like Dove, never read anything I post. The "establishment"? Which establishment tells me what to think, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That was this point.

You idiot.

Nah dude you are clearly a flat earther. We all are. Because the super intellects of BF have made thier ruling.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, you didnt read the whole article. It says it was all a scam, and the site has since been taken down.

Besides, I get plenty of likes on MiddleEarthConfederateCuties.com anyway lol.