How many of you are flat earthers?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can anyone show me a picture, where water is curved, while still in liquid state?
here u go
v05zJH.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Can anyone show me a picture, where water is curved, while still in liquid state?

Like this?..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OooOOo I've seen this!! Vibration techniques fascinate me too. You can make shit levitate with the right vibrations. Possible lost Ancient technology. Maybe used that shit to build other things, like the pyramids or Stonehenge.

Frequencies and shit. Crazy how a certain level can do certain things.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
here u go
v05zJH.gif

Nice try lol, thats an air "bubble" lol.
its water in zero G
82b6e0820feedc7908fcdb64218bce4f.gif

Why is that dumb ass chewing it lol? Who the fuck chews water lol? Hmm, some lil squares in it, weird.
yea i noticed that too lol

he looks russian so chances r it was vodka :p

That look on his face after he ate it, made me think he ate some acid sugar cubes hahaha.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
here u go
v05zJH.gif

its water in zero G

Why is that dumb ass chewing it lol? Who the fuck chews water lol? Hmm, some lil squares in it, weird.

That look on his face after he ate it, made me think he ate some acid sugar cubes hahaha.

Id like to see the outtakes

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hmmm, so maybe, the ocean waves are not caused by the moon, but possibly from natural earth vibrations/frequencies.

Have y'all seen how sand moves, into different patterns, based on the vibration/frequency? Crazy shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
here u go
v05zJH.gif

its water in zero G

Id like to see the outtakes

Lol hell yeah.

Lol, can you imagine an astroNOT in "space", getting blazed on acid. "Dude, Im gonna open this door to another dimension...." (sucked into space) lol. Would have to tie that nigga down lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Dude, lets see if we can hit warp speed, hit the rocket boosters!" lol

Wait, no that would be Break getting drunk lol.

"Hit the boosters Cunt! Oi!" hahaha

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Like this?..

OooOOo I've seen this!! Vibration techniques fascinate me too. You can make shit levitate with the right vibrations. Possible lost Ancient technology. Maybe used that shit to build other things, like the pyramids or Stonehenge.

Yup also fracking with pitches and tones into tho earths cores and cause earthquakes ,typhoons and tsunamis

Look up brown tone for shits and giggles

A band called Merzbow experimented with frequencies and found a pitch that made you feel physically sick experimented on their neighbours .. haha album was called Music To Piss Off Your Neighbours

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Like this?..

Yup also fracking with pitches and tones into tho earths cores and cause earthquakes ,typhoons and tsunamis

A band called Merzbow experimented with frequencies and found a pitch that made you feel physically sick experimented on their neighbours .. haha album was called Music To Piss Off Your Neighbours

Hahahaha, I know about brown tone lolol, literally for "shits" and giggles lol.

Thats funny on the band, hadnt heard that one!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
here u go
v05zJH.gif

its water in zero G

imagine getting paid big bucks 2 goof off up there like that?

anyways, the earth was a clump of lava/dust that formed in zero G and coalesced into a ball just like that water. then the water came later from icy comets over billions of yrs - thats how i learned it

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Like this?..

Hahahaha, I know about brown tone lolol, literally for "shits" and giggles lol.

Thats funny on the band, hadnt heard that one!

They admitted it in an interview.. put it on loop and fucked off on vacation for 2 weeks

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
here u go
v05zJH.gif

its water in zero G

imagine getting paid big bucks 2 goof off up there like that?

anyways, the earth was a clump of lava/dust that formed in zero G and coalesced into a ball just like that water. then the water came later from icy comets over billions of yrs - thats how i learned it

Ok ok, so you're telling me, that all our water came from icy comets hahahaha. And some comets were called Lotus comets, cause some were so salty, while others were Raven comets cause they were so refreshing lol?

Now hold up, where did those comets, pick up their water from lol?

....and how come our next door neighbor, Mars, dont have water like we do? Did Mars not pay his water bill lol?

I'll entertain the global thought though. As far as the rock part of earth formed, I remember learning that in indoctrination camp. There was a big bang, and shit flew everywhere, and somehow a bunch of it clumped together here and there, forming planets, and yet how the fuck that makes sense with stars and such I dont know, are they the spark leftover from the bang? So earth forms into a mass, the inside is lit like an oven by the dwarves, they build some plates, they shift here and there, leaking gawd damn magma out the cracks, til they get a decent seal. Then after that shit cools off, monkeys. Now look at us, drinking coffee and cracking jokes on the interwebs lulz.

368577.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus, you would believe that the earth is shaped like a rectangle and Donald Trump is an alien from another galaxy if the establishment told you so.

You liberals are nothing but useful idiots for the ruling class.

Wow. So you, like Dove, never read anything I post. The "establishment"? Which establishment tells me what to think, eh?

You adhere to the Globohomo status quo. You relentlessly spout pro-vaxx, anti-gun, pro-multiculturalism rhetoric while railing against Trump supporters and anyone who isn't a soy-sipping SJW, branding them bigots and racists.

How are you "against the establishment" exactly when you're a full blown dyed pink hair, rainbow fag flag-waving, hippy Feminist? The establishment protects you far left crazies and allows you to peddle your nonsense without attempting to surpress you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus, you would believe that the earth is shaped like a rectangle and Donald Trump is an alien from another galaxy if the establishment told you so.

They will suffer and die by the same gulags they want built for us.

A lot of the establishment party thinks they WILL be the ruling class. All the weaponizing of the media and the judicial system that is being used against "right wing extremists" today has them thinking thier "side" is winning and gaining power......when really they are just being used to help the ruling class gain more power and remove our rights.

The egos are way too big to see it though.

Yup, here's a nice quote for Lotus;

22136936_1462335407206791_7032462528501845579_o.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They will suffer and die by the same gulags they want built for us.

A lot of the establishment party thinks they WILL be the ruling class. All the weaponizing of the media and the judicial system that is being used against "right wing extremists" today has them thinking thier "side" is winning and gaining power......when really they are just being used to help the ruling class gain more power and remove our rights.

The egos are way too big to see it though.

Yup, here's a nice quote for Lotus;

22136936_1462335407206791_7032462528501845579_o.jpg

Yeah, its glaringly obvious to the point where I dont think they dont see it. I think they KNOW they are being dishonest.

But they really have been convinced or convinced themselves that the goal is so nessesary and good that anything done to reach that goal is justified.

I guess they dont realize that's exactly how people who were used by authoritarian regimes always thought.

I saw a quote that said there is no excuse for them to repeat history at this point when we have so many examples to learn from. It's like failing an open book test.

It really doesn't have to be this way :/

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus is too old and stubborn to admit that her lifetime of leftist politics is a sham.

I believe she would genuinely prefer herself and entire family to be thrown into the gulags than face upto the fact that she's wrong.