How many of you are flat earthers?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After 12 pages of this, the only person I know of that believes the earth is flat, is Dead Skin Mask. God love him

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
After 12 pages of this, the only person I know of that believes the earth is flat, is Dead Skin Mask. God love him
DSM is deliberately pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes. Surely even you realise this dopey?

Looks like ya slept it off? Great
Fuck off shorty!

The fuckers blowing up already. Cool
Cruel but fair mate...cruel but fair. Who knows, you might even change up your boring repetitive tripe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That was my line. Remember? As for the other part, I’m me. As if you can change me or anyone else here?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That was my line. Remember? As for the other part, I’m me. As if you can change me or anyone else here?
Did you ever once consider that I’m trying to help you? Across multiple boards you’re using the same rhetoric with the same people. Snap out of it! Realise who your real friends are.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The leftarded slant that you took with the other leftards really fucked it for you. Old man jokes are fine and all that, and then you went full-Biden!! Did you shit your pants too?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have a Rum, it will bring you back to normal. Buy the way your photo collection is real sick. Do you enjoy those photos, and posting them to certain females here? Pretty raunchy Galli.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have a Rum, it will bring you back to normal. Buy the way your photo collection is real sick. Do you enjoy those photos, and posting them to certain females here? Pretty raunchy Galli.
Fuck off faggot!

Tough guy getting macho alert.
Same line again. Across multiple boards. You really are a poor short little Italian man. I guess the paedophile rumours are true too! Lololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck off faggot!

Same line again. Across multiple boards. You really are a poor short little Italian man. I guess the paedophile rumours are true too! Lololol

I eat pineapple. Listen to you. What’s either the macho act?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck off faggot!

You sure are on edge quite frequently.
Having to hear your leftarded churn is enough to turn anyone sour. You’re too old for Seamajor, but you do seem fond of paedophiles I’ve noticed!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck off faggot!

I eat pineapple. Listen to you. What’s either the macho act?
You fuck pineapple you stupid old cunt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Such a fucking baby. Bet the old lady threw your macho ass out
Jesus old man...is that the best you can do?

Tell me son, what’s you big accomplishment of the day? Waking up pissed off, moving into macho man mode. Do you understand how lame it is? It just doesn’t work. Maybe you’ll learn.
Old man...first up...this is Gallium. The name you insist on calling me through my trials and tribulations with my mother’s terminal cancer. Secondly, you needed a kick up the board shorts. Thirdly, Bastard Factory doesn’t cater for leftardation. Wake the fuck up!