Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck, are you outta touch. Put your thinking cap on and start over
You’re in a developing country with a sexual deviancy mindset. Hello?

You sound experienced? An angry macho man too. Horrible combination
I’m done talking to your repetitive arse. Founder in your own shit dickhead!
i thought u fellas were surfboard buddies, wha happened?
He got stupidly leftarded in a nutshell.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
After 12 pages of this, the only person I know of that believes the earth is flat, is Dead Skin Mask. God love him
so blazor is pretending?

He just said he was open to it.....not sold on it lol
he came in soft at forst, but then he got all hardcore, hes a flat earther lol

its weird, agreeing with lotus vs blazor on something

I just like pointing out all the reasoning with Flat Earth lol. They got a lot of good points.

Im still not sold on it, but I can agree with a lot of their points making sense.

I mean fuck, none of us been to space. And neither have the astroNOTS. All they can go is low earth orbit. I've seen proofs on that too.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After 12 pages of this, the only person I know of that believes the earth is flat, is Dead Skin Mask. God love him
so blazor is pretending?

I just like pointing out all the reasoning with Flat Earth lol. They got a lot of good points.

Im still not sold on it, but I can agree with a lot of their points making sense.

I mean fuck, none of us been to space. And neither have the astroNOTS. All they can go is low earth orbit. I've seen proofs on that too.

we have been through this, what causes gravity then?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
so blazor is pretending?

Its not about gravity, its about buoyancy.... Missy. lol

Did you even watch the Flat Earth movie I posted lol?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so blazor is pretending?

Because the earth sucks??

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
so blazor is pretending?

If it did, I would stick my dick in the dirt hahaha.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
so blazor is pretending?

Weird flex

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
so blazor is pretending?

Weird flex

Long dick style lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
so blazor is pretending?

Weird flex

Long dick style lol.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
so blazor is pretending?

Weird flex

Long dick style lol.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lol, wtf. Hadnt seen that one.

I use to love Ebaums, was one of the first websites I ever got on. But they got so chock full of ads.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like most people in this thread are boldly going where no one has gone before.

Anyone with even a mere handful of brain cells at their disposition (and a modicum of education) knows the following to be true:

✓ The Earth, like other high-gravity solar system bodies, is a sphere (slightly squashed at the poles because of its rotational axis);

✓ The planets formed by pulling matter (increasing gravity attracting stellar dust, debris, and gases) to themselves from an accretion disk originally surrounding and rotating around our young sun; the Earth is no exception;

✓ The "water finds its own level" argument for a flat Earth is born of a failure on the part of those who use it to understand the scales involved; same thing goes for the "sun's divergent rays" argument [here's a simple experiment anyone can perform: next time you see a daytime crescent moon (say, in late afternoon) on a sunny day, hold a golf ball or a tennis ball at arm's length next to the moon and you will see that their respective terminators (the line that divides the sunlight from the shadow on their surface) are precisely parallel, not divergent];

✓ Gravity is a thing; "buoyancy" has nothing to do with anything (if it did, and if gravity were non-existent, there would be no reason for any object to fall toward the ground rather than in any other direction); there's no spectacle quite as charming as seeing a gravity-denier make his point by pouring a glass of water over a spinning basketball held in his hands and claiming that, if gravity were real, the water would never just fly off the ball like so... while forgetting about the water falling off the ball to the ground because... gravity.

I'm pretty much done with arguing with Flat Earthers. Addressing such mental midgetry is usually a waste of time. To those truck drivers, shoe sales associates, and barristas who claim they've "researched" the subject, I say "Don't bother." For centuries now, folks with an interest in these matters have devoted their lives to this research, relying on increasingly sophisticated tools and instruments to do so, and reporting their findings to a community of like-minded experts for peer review. The language of science (mathematical equations, mostly, when it comes to astronomy and astrophysics) is often beyond the ken of most truck drivers, shoe sales associates, and barristas. Hence the need to heed science popularizers such as Sagan, Hawking, DeGrasse Tyson, Greene, Kaku, and the rest. You can disbelieve them if you wish, but you also need to shut the hell up about your ignorant idiocies. You're making it difficult for smart peop!e to become smarter.

The Earth is not flat.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It seems strange that there would be a conspiracy to make people believe the earth is round, if it were flat.

If we found out the earth was flat today, absolutely nothing changes. Everything would just go on as it normally does. It really wouldnt have a single impact on our lives.

If we found out today the illuminati was definately real, that our governments were invaded by shape shifting lizard beings.....that would definately impact us and disrupt our lives. So if that were true, hiding it makes sense.

But hiding the shape of earth? That just doesn't make any sense at all.

So leaving aside science arguments about the earth being flat or round.....just the concept that this would be knowledge to hide and lie about in itself makes no sense.

What would the reasons be to lie about that? It's not even profitable, as far as I know.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It seems strange that there would be a conspiracy to make people believe the earth is round, if it were flat.

If we found out the earth was flat today, absolutely nothing changes. Everything would just go on as it normally does. It really wouldnt have a single impact on our lives.

If we found out today the illuminati was definately real, that our governments were invaded by shape shifting lizard beings.....that would definately impact us and disrupt our lives. So if that were true, hiding it makes sense.

But hiding the shape of earth? That just doesn't make any sense at all.

So leaving aside science arguments about the earth being flat or round.....just the concept that this would be knowledge to hide and lie about in itself makes no sense.

What would the reasons be to lie about that? It's not even profitable, as far as I know.

I dont know if the earths shape is officially determined that would effect NASA and the "Space Program" cash grab