How many of you are like this?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I need my room to be freezing cold to get a good night's sleep

Like, I need to have the ac turned down to 60 degrees and even a ceiling fan running

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some people are like that. They have a window open in the middle of winter. My neighbor runs her air conditioner, even in the winter.

I have to be warm and snuggle in my blanket. I keep things around 65 degrees but turn up the bedroom thermostat a notch to around 70 degrees before I go to bed.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
when I lived in NY I did that. Window open in the dead of winter and sometimes even the ac on as well

and that's just the weird thing. I need to have heavy blankets cause you can literally hang meat in my room as it gets closer to the early am

I think the AC may also be a noise thing. I cannot sleep at all if it is dead ass quiet in the room

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I get the background noise thing. I've unintentionally weaned myself away from it but I do wake up in the middle of the night, can't get back to sleep and the silence makes it worse.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like it cold too. Or else it defeats the need for the blanket, and I have to have a blanket to curl under lol.

In the Summer, I have an extra AC to use for my bedroom when I go to bed. In the Winter, I turn the heat down to 63-60.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All I need at night is sound. I cannot have silence or total dark.

I need a TV or my phone playing a video or something. I cannot do total silence and dark.

And of course my husband is the total opposite. Which result in a few years of me not sleeping in the bedroom and using the baby as an excuse.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s bloody warm all day here. Before I go to bed, I take a swim. Go upstairs and crank my A/C on and sleep like a baby. Even my cat thinks it’s too cold.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I need a cool room and absolute darkness. I can't stand any light. At least if a room is too warm, hotel, for example...I can throw off any sheets and blankets.