How to Date a Stripper

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I've shoved a few dollar bills into a stripper's garter. I used to be real slow with the bill too, and sometimes if I did it right and timed it to the beat of the music, I'd get my fingertips wet.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Joe, you dont want to date a stripper.

They are a subspecies unto themselves. Most are drug addicts or on the verge of being one, many have some sort of mental issue you just dont want a part of, and all will only be interested in somebody who makes more money than they do.

Just pay the 200 bucks and get your dick sucked in the champaign room.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are a subspecies unto themselves. Most are drug addicts or on the verge of being one, many have some sort of mental issue you just dont want a part of, and all will only be interested in somebody who makes more money than they do.

LOL

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

LOL
Joe, take it from a guy whos upper management at one of the most notorious gentlemans clubs in Chicago.

These bitches will fuck five different guys, forget the names of the guys theyre fucking, then wonder why their pussies hurt and cant go out and perform and leave us short staffed.

We put a washer and dryer in the back. Not for their stinky, discharge covered outfits, but so these bints can wash their dollar bills after their sets because lord knows where the fucking money has been and not the stripper.

Better yet, just get into management at a strip club. Your dick will be raw in a month from all the sucking off you will get.