How to Date a Stripper

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Whats the point of paying one of these chics if I cant get my dick sucked?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Strippers are total trainwreck skanks.

Retards. All of them.

...but weren't you one yourself, Dovey? :WaitWhat:

If so, how can you say that about your ex-colleagues/co-workers, eh?

Gotdamn, Joe.

Lmao.

Some things you dont learn in a book, I guess lol

The only time Joe will have a chance at dating a stripper is if he happens to find one lying stiff on a concrete slab

Well....I know a few places in Detroit.

Joe is in luck!

Methinx these are dangerous times to bd visiting a strip club Dovey.

And it's not Hitman Hearns the Nighclub bouncer, but this pandemic.

Especially a place like Detroit. being Covid Central and all.

There've been cases of patrons gettin it in Vancouver, and we're not even that hard hit by the virus.

But, it's very contagious in those kind of places.

Joe.....please stay out of strip clubs.

There is nothing in there for you except bankruptcy and shame.

Hear me. :)

I bet you the strippers give him lap dances with blowup dolls strung from fishing rods

I'm willing to bet creep sirens go off as soon as he enters the club

I'm pretty sure Canada is all nude and zero contact.

I know Winsor is......not sure if it's like that everywhere.

All nude strip clubs are DISGUSTING.

Yes all nude, shitty little places, even the supposed good ones are shitty places ... and anything goes as long as the loot is there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Retards. All of them.

Gotdamn, Joe.

Lmao.

The only time Joe will have a chance at dating a stripper is if he happens to find one lying stiff on a concrete slab

Joe is in luck!

There've been cases of patrons gettin it in Vancouver, and we're not even that hard hit by the virus.

I bet you the strippers give him lap dances with blowup dolls strung from fishing rods

Yes all nude, shitty little places, even the supposed good ones are shitty places ... and anything goes as long as the loot is there

They are just beyond nasty.

Everyone rubbing their bare pussy all over everything *barf*

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Retards. All of them.

Gotdamn, Joe.

Lmao.

Joe is in luck!

lol it's not like that ... there's a VIP section, you've got to pay to play

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Retards. All of them.

Gotdamn, Joe.

Lmao.

Joe is in luck!

Doesn't sound THAT bad...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Retards. All of them.

Gotdamn, Joe.

Lmao.

Joe is in luck!

lol it's not like that ... there's a VIP section, you've got to pay to play

I'm talking about the pole and furniture lol.

No rubbing alcohol rag makes that less gross.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove You ever hear of the Silver Cricket?

Nope! What is it? A club here?
Yeah.. Michigan Ave. I had a friend that used to work there... Used to go there to have lunch with her years back.. Disgusting place :/ I remember going in the back where all the strippers hung out ..Just a bunch of coke heads .. Really eye opening for me hahaha..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol most blokes get a sulk on if their girl even glances at a handsome man, or if a guy checks out their girls arse, are you all going to tell me you’d stand and watch her take her clothes off in front of a crowd of men, come on, the fantasies might be nice but in reality you’d all blow a gasket..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove You ever hear of the Silver Cricket?

Nope! What is it? A club here?
Yeah.. Michigan Ave. I had a friend that used to work there... Used to go there to have lunch with her years back.. Disgusting place :/ I remember going in the back where all the strippers hung out ..Just a bunch of coke heads .. Really eye opening for me hahaha..

The first place I ever actually danced in was on MI Ave.

It was called Mannequins. I had a friend who was stripping there and I started working as a waitress. They talked me into getting on the stage.....for like 3 months, and I finally did. Walked out with 800 dollars and just kept doing it.

But I eventually went over to Cheetas....and then I was in NOLA.

I have no idea what these places are like now....Cheetas was getting gross around the time I left. I heard they all became absolutely disgusting and had a lot of prostitution and trafficking :/

The place you are talking about maybe what I knew as Mannequins. It changed ownership a few times. I heard it got pretty gross.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Silver Cricket was a fuckin DIVE.. Just a bunch of drunk old men.. Totally gross and dirty....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some of those places the girls make BIG BUCKS.. I worked for GM finance along time ago processing loan applications.. This one bitch put in for a loan for a new corvette.... She worked at a strip club (landing strip) and made over 130k a year... and this was years ago... lol.. Everyone in the office was saying how they were in the wrong career lmao!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Some of those places the girls make BIG BUCKS.. I worked for GM finance along time ago processing loan applications.. This one bitch put in for a loan for a new corvette.... She worked at a strip club (landing strip) and made over 130k a year... and this was years ago... lol.. Everyone in the office was saying how they were in the wrong career lmao!!

Fit younger women have the world at their feet.... for about 20 years, then it all goes to shit for them. They get Slapperfied.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know. When I was dancing in NOLA....between Hustler and Penthouse i made a shit ton of money.

Over Mardis Gras week I made 23k. In a week. It was insane.

VERY difficult to want to leave that. I could pay all my bills and had money left over to do all kinds of stuff with my kids in just a few days.

I could work for like....3 nights a week and I was good. So I had plenty of time to do productive stuff that I never did lol. I really wasted that.....being young and cocky.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fit younger women have the world at their feet.... for about 20 years, then it all goes to shit for them. They get Slapperfied.
Oh .. NO doubt about that...If they'd invest all that money being so young.. They'd have a great start in life, pay for college.. but .. Cars, partying and having fun get the best of young people.. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh .. NO doubt about that...If they'd invest all that money being so young.. They'd have a great start in life, pay for college.. but .. Cars, partying and having fun get the best of young people.. lol

That's true but to be honest, women who end up in that industry already had a rough start in life and are not really in a healthy frame of mind. There is always a girl in college. But shes likely fucked up too lol.

You kinda gotta be.

When I look back, I dont think I did bad. I did the best I could with what I had to work with. I didnt really get into the party scene and I was helping out my mother a lot.

But I'm really good at making impulsive bad decisions so I've definitely fucked things up for myself a few times.

I had untreated PTSD for years .....so I was sick. Not like "what a sicko", i was genuinely a sick person that didnt seek the help I really needed.

As is the case with so many of the girls that turn to that whole scene. So a lot of them indeed squander it, use drugs or alcohol in access, many have some bum ass abuser boyfriend living off them.

It's a pretty sad scene. You could hand most of those women anything.....they aren't going to be healthy enough to use it well.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never judge people on what they choose to do to make a living. My friend ended up getting a fantastic job at a municipal golf club as a bartender with benefits.. So.. In the end it all worked out as I'm sure it does for most of those girls.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women who get paid to be nude, dance like clowns, or fuck random guys lose something in their soul.

Well, strippers are actually better than women who marry a guy for a passport or a really expensive wedding ring and other gifts, then run off on the guy. I've known men who've had that happen to them. Or they knock up a woman and he ends up supporting her, and sending his entire paycheques to her relatives in the Philippines or some other foreign country. To people he doesn't even know. The guy got used.

In the end, these men look foolish & I can't think of anything that would destroy the self worth of any men than that. They bought into into an illusion and they got hosed, man.

I was even an usher at one guy's wedding who married this Colombian woman. She got her papers a new job, and then she ran out on the guy. And he was so heartbroken ranting later how could she do this to him.

Perhaps there's truth in what you say, but at least the stripper isn't promising the guy anything more than just a good time for the hour or night. And of Course they're just an illusion. But it's safer than getting stuck in the above traps.

There's a different kinda girl for every occasion. The kind a man dates, They kind that a man marries, and the kind who'll give a man pleasure.

So I hold nothing against strippers who ply their trade.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here's something to detonate this thread in a really bad direction

Caskur @Omnipotent poll dancing in an all nude strip club

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Silver Cricket was a fuckin DIVE.. Just a bunch of drunk old men.. Totally gross and dirty....

I had to look it up to see if it was the same places. Its not....but I see Mannequins is called "The Horse" now lolololol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ewwwww

You sure got a Lotta more Strip Clubs in Detroit than we have in Vancouver.

Maybe that's the soruce of the covid there.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is my advice:

go into strip club with a stack of bills

sit in the front row and make it rain

ask her to dinner after

BOOM! You’ve scored a date with a stripper

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Retards. All of them.

Gotdamn, Joe.

Lmao.

Joe is in luck!

Y'know Dovey, strippers and prostitutes are given such a bad rap, but I think in all truth, they are not the source of diseases like HIV/AIDS.

I looked at the CDC website from Atlanta, and most of the cases of syphillis and HIV (like 80% or more) in the States originate from the gay community - primarily men.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In 2018, men accounted for 30,691 (81%) of the 37,968 new HIV diagnoses in the United States and dependent areas.d Most (86%) new diagnoses among men were attributed to gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men.

So it's like 2 to 5% of the population which cause 80% of the severe cases of venereal disease. The figure is similar for Canada too. Similar statistics reveal an even lower infection rate among women in Vancouver.

Y'know there's this monument to fallen victims of AIDS in Vancouver.

stanley-park-van-03934-vancouver-aids-memorial.jpg

There are thousands of names on it. And I think just 5 or fewer have women's names on it. They used to publish the names, but perhaps due to the glaring discrepancy they ended this practice.

And there's this thriving sex trade in Vancouver. But it's never mentioned, tho everybody knows it's there. Basically underground. I've occasionally seen female prostitutes plying their trade here on the streets here.

Anyways the point being - our society and others condone Gay Pride Days/orgies and yet it's these people who are primarily responsible for spreading it.

Meanwhile our society and others condemn female sex workers as a convenient scapegoat for the spread of the most virulent venereal diseases, when the statistics demonstrate is that this simply isn't true.

And what the statistics reveal is that it's actually safer for man to have sex with a female prostitute/sex worker than 2 gay man having sex with one another.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A larrikin mate once dated a stripper for fun...and then he fell in love with her. His life was a rollercoaster of emotion after that...I had to let him go as a mate after that poor women’s blouse! :Confused:

Friends don't let friends bring strippers as plus one's to barbecues, parties, or family celebrations.