How to Date a Stripper

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A larrikin mate once dated a stripper for fun...and then he fell in love with her. His life was a rollercoaster of emotion after that...I had to let him go as a mate after that poor women’s blouse! :Confused:

Friends don't let friends bring strippers as plus one's to barbecues, parties, or family celebrations.
This mate did! It was very awkward as we all weren’t allowed to perv at her anymore! The same chick that bounced on top of our diamond-cutters during a $10.00 lap dance?! He says to us, “just look her in the eye”, I had to really hold back on a dirty retort then!
:Banned:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some of those places the girls make BIG BUCKS.. I worked for GM finance along time ago processing loan applications.. This one bitch put in for a loan for a new corvette.... She worked at a strip club (landing strip) and made over 130k a year... and this was years ago... lol.. Everyone in the office was saying how they were in the wrong career lmao!!

Fit younger women have the world at their feet.... for about 20 years, then it all goes to shit for them. They get Slapperfied.
Oh .. NO doubt about that...If they'd invest all that money being so young.. They'd have a great start in life, pay for college.. but .. Cars, partying and having fun get the best of young people.. lol

That's true but to be honest, women who end up in that industry already had a rough start in life and are not really in a healthy frame of mind. There is always a girl in college. But shes likely fucked up too lol.

You kinda gotta be.

When I look back, I dont think I did bad. I did the best I could with what I had to work with. I didnt really get into the party scene and I was helping out my mother a lot.

But I'm really good at making impulsive bad decisions so I've definitely fucked things up for myself a few times.

I had untreated PTSD for years .....so I was sick. Not like "what a sicko", i was genuinely a sick person that didnt seek the help I really needed.

As is the case with so many of the girls that turn to that whole scene. So a lot of them indeed squander it, use drugs or alcohol in access, many have some bum ass abuser boyfriend living off them.

It's a pretty sad scene. You could hand most of those women anything.....they aren't going to be healthy enough to use it well.

You oughta write a book Dovey.

I'm sure it'd be a bestseller and it'd fly off the shelves in no time flat.

Same time maybe you don't want to. I understand.

Still, I enjoy reading the stories you write about your past.

They're interesting. Certainly not dull.

Not many people have such tales to tell.

Some things a degree can't give you or can teach a person.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I used to work at a strip club but was never a stripper. I worked behind a huge marble desk at the entrance door checking ID's, stamping hands and taking entry fees. I was hit on sooooo many times. Guys want the shit they CAN'T see..

1582103143893-png.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO. I imagine the kind of guy who would date a stripper like this:

He's totally hot for her because of what? Um, her body of course. So they start dating, he thinks he's in love, but she makes demands on him, like "Buy me this, sweetie. Buy me that." He buys her this and that, because he's hot for her. But, then, he gets used to her, and her body is not that big of a deal anymore, you know, and pretty soon he's bitching about how much money he has to spend on her, and how dumb she is, how much she drinks, etc, etc. He's pretty miserable. She doesn't really care or notice. She's fine with it all as long as he keeps that checkbook open.

But let me ask this question: Between the two of them, who is the dumber?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's totally hot for her because of what? Um, her body of course. So they start dating, he thinks he's in love, but she makes demands on him, like "Buy me this, sweetie. Buy me that." He buys her this and that, because he's hot for her. But, then, he gets used to her, and her body is not that big of a deal anymore, you know, and pretty soon he's bitching about how much money he has to spend on her, and how dumb she is, how much she drinks, etc, etc. He's pretty miserable. She doesn't really care or notice. She's fine with it all as long as he keeps that checkbook open.

I have to say, thats probably very close to reality! As far as who the bigger idiot is, hard to tell.

A friend of mine dated a stripper. He was either afraid of family type commitments or viewed women as cum dumpsters. She got raped after work one night and wouldnt/couldnt have sex with him anymore without full on freaking out so he dumped her.

I imagine the shit plays out like that often.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Actually interesting question, but impossible to answer. I think you should find out how happy or unhappy they are with this "deal".

If she is happy with someone just for his money. Well... it can make her happy
If he is happy with someone that is "hot" and just with him for the money. Well... it can make him happy

In the end it might even be a good "deal" for both of them.

Personally I want to have more in a relationship, but we're all different

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
I dated a cocky Korean dancer named Kim for a few nights. I absolutely hate FOBs (Any kind of Asian who has to speak in their own fucking language all the time). I have dated Asians, Whites, Hispanics, Russian, Jewish and 1 black guy named Thomas who drove a Yellow VW bug and it had this little flower vase in it. I'm here to disprove some of the notions that you have about us. The majority of us are actually not smart at all, we are just studious. Also, not all of us are in Med school. Most of us fucking hate each other and I have no idea why.

I'm here for 30 minutes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In reality the kind of men who date strippers are bums who leech off HER. Trust me on this one.

So you kinda have it opposite.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
they just leave you so why date that type

So much cheating going these days, even among married couples, ya have to wonder why bother if it's even worth it.

Men cheat on their wives, Wives cheat on their husbands too.

Not just North America either.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Some of those places the girls make BIG BUCKS.. I worked for GM finance along time ago processing loan applications.. This one bitch put in for a loan for a new corvette.... She worked at a strip club (landing strip) and made over 130k a year... and this was years ago... lol.. Everyone in the office was saying how they were in the wrong career lmao!!

Fit younger women have the world at their feet.... for about 20 years, then it all goes to shit for them. They get Slapperfied.
Oh .. NO doubt about that...If they'd invest all that money being so young.. They'd have a great start in life, pay for college.. but .. Cars, partying and having fun get the best of young people.. lol

That's true but to be honest, women who end up in that industry already had a rough start in life and are not really in a healthy frame of mind. There is always a girl in college. But shes likely fucked up too lol.

You kinda gotta be.

When I look back, I dont think I did bad. I did the best I could with what I had to work with. I didnt really get into the party scene and I was helping out my mother a lot.

But I'm really good at making impulsive bad decisions so I've definitely fucked things up for myself a few times.

I had untreated PTSD for years .....so I was sick. Not like "what a sicko", i was genuinely a sick person that didnt seek the help I really needed.

As is the case with so many of the girls that turn to that whole scene. So a lot of them indeed squander it, use drugs or alcohol in access, many have some bum ass abuser boyfriend living off them.

It's a pretty sad scene. You could hand most of those women anything.....they aren't going to be healthy enough to use it well.

You oughta write a book Dovey.

I'm sure it'd be a bestseller and it'd fly off the shelves in no time flat.

Same time maybe you don't want to. I understand.

Still, I enjoy reading the stories you write about your past.

They're interesting. Certainly not dull.

Not many people have such tales to tell.

Some things a degree can't give you or can teach a person.

Sometimes Dove's tales remind me of that book "Christiane F."

A lot of schools had that book in their "must read" list, so it kinda became a cultural icon for my generation

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dated a cocky Korean dancer named Kim for a few nights. I absolutely hate FOBs (Any kind of Asian who has to speak in their own fucking language all the time). I have dated Asians, Whites, Hispanics, Russian, Jewish and 1 black guy named Thomas who drove a Yellow VW bug and it had this little flower vase in it. I'm here to disprove some of the notions that you have about us. The majority of us are actually not smart at all, we are just studious. Also, not all of us are in Med school. Most of us fucking hate eachry a Ohioan in the country other and I have no idea why.

I'm here for 30 minutes.
Yoo need to

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sometimes Dove's tales remind me of that book "Christiane F."

A lot of schools had that book in their "must read" list, so it kinda became a cultural icon for my generation

I enjoy reading about @Dove y's tales of life behind the Back Door.

They make for a good entertaining read.

They remind me of an ex-Stripper's version of Tales from the Crypt!

Last edited:

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
I've stripped at clubs, birthdays and private get togethers.
we're all women who want the same thing so dont over think it.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Maybe don't date a stripper while they are in their stipper years. Honestly, they most likely don't want you around no way.

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
Maybe don't date a stripper while they are in their stipper years. Honestly, they most likely don't want you around no way.

My ex was okay with it, I cheated on him often and he knew i would come home to him.
He worked weird hours but its just sex.