Site Supporter
My dog Zeus would eat that cat

Probably. Chicky wouldnt fight or probably run
.....he ain't the brightest lol

Do your dogs actually go after cats?
Hunter - no

Zeus runs after anything that moves

Not even the poor turtle who patrols my 2 acre yard is safe

Does he attack or just get excited? Or have you just not given him the chance to show you? Lol
He attacks.

He's chased several people off my property line.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's terrible if dogs get ahold of a cat and they want to kill it.

Theyll grab it and shake it until the poor thing is paralyzed or internally decapitated. Usually cats will try to run from a dog and they wont get that initial advantage. Cats who stand and fight have a better chance against a dog who is attacking them. Unless they can get up a tree.

When a cat runs at a dog.....the dog runs and screams lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If Big and I ever dated again we wouldn't be able to live together. And yes I've thought of this.

No way would I ask him to get rid of his dogs. And I'm definately not getting rid of my cats.

So we would have to live seperately.

And then people would think our relationship was shit and that we must not be very serious. When the truth would be the opposite. That our relationship is better because we respect eachothers animals and we arent so needy to be up eachothers asses 24/7 where we are dumping innocent animals.

We would just have to have "cat days" and "doggy days". Some of my cats get walked like dogs on harnesses(the Turkish Van's mostly).

Or put Zuess into some sort of therapy so he can make friends with just my cats....but still chase people off.

I'd have to euthanize my mother though.

And Kevin. Not because I would otherwise have to take him anywhere.....I'm just sick of watching him suffer on the internet.

:D

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can see how massive Chicky is next to my 5 year old

20220121-155735.jpg

And he only just became a year old this month.

And no I didnt have a birthday party for my cat. Cats hate parties.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If Big and I ever dated again we wouldn't be able to live together. And yes I've thought of this.

No way would I ask him to get rid of his dogs. And I'm definately not getting rid of my cats.

So we would have to live seperately.

And then people would think our relationship was shit and that we must not be very serious. When the truth would be the opposite. That our relationship is better because we respect eachothers animals and we arent so needy to be up eachothers asses 24/7 where we are dumping innocent animals.

We would just have to have "cat days" and "doggy days". Some of my cats get walked like dogs on harnesses(the Turkish Van's mostly).

Or put Zuess into some sort of therapy so he can make friends with just my cats....but still chase people off.

I'd have to euthanize my mother though.

And Kevin. Not because I would otherwise have to take him anywhere.....I'm just sick of watching him suffer on the internet.

:D
Nr7kT8j.gif
:Happy5:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Theyll grab it and shake it until the poor thing is paralyzed or internally decapitated.

Yep, I remember seeing a Dalmatian do that once.

It nearly made me hate the breed after witnessing that...

The weird part was that after the attack, the cat looked dead,all twisted up and terrified, but a few mins later it had gone, so it must have fainted from the shock and then bailed LOL.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Theyll grab it and shake it until the poor thing is paralyzed or internally decapitated.

Yep, I remember seeing a Dalmatian do that once.

It nearly made me hate the breed after witnessing that...

The weird part was that after the attack, the cat looked dead,all twisted up and terrified, but a few mins later it had gone, so it must have fainted from the shock and then bailed LOL.

Yeah. I get it. But that's what animals do.

It's another reason I help the strays. Peoples dogs. And fucking other people.