My big fluffy 32 pound retard :D

Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I badly want to get them all in one pic together. It's never gonna fucking happen lol I've tried with catnip and treats. There is always at least one who wants to be an asshole.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I came here to play a board game and was pissed off that it was just anotner way to bounce Poofer off the walls with a flippant sentence or two.

How fuckin tedious.

I therefore substitute the original premise for something far more in keeping with the original allusion.

For this we shall play a quick game of Cluedo ( US-Clue) and hypothesise that the solution is that Mrs Dovey killed Mr Black ( US-Mr Boddy) aka Pooftard in the Kitchen with the lead filled Dildo.

I was going to create some new situation in that he could have been killed in the Toilet with the Bronze Switch but really couldn't be arsed.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
My ankle nibbler is looking to go for a walk again…..

Got the hurtz after one post Poof?

I see the children are hungry for thier supper tonight.

Musta been a hard day at Middle School watching the female form develop around you, yet having strong feelings toward the Pee Wee Quarterback and an open invitation to coach's one on one after school meetings?

One day your Prince will come dude and take you away to his lavish castle.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So it's time of year where I add up all my expenses from last year. And figured I'd share a few things.

The "summer of Poofer".....I spent a total of 548 bucks(rounded) on my little fling with Scrotini. Really not shit in the yearly view.

Guess what I spent in 2020 on CATS? 7788(rounded).

How to play Dovey........be a cat.

Guess which expense I'm will to do again? :D
The fact that you even spent a penny is embarrassing for him, I crack up every time I think about him telling you he "forgot" his wallet! :facepalm::LOL3:

Please don't tell me he genuinely said that. LMFAO

Oh he did.

Bwahaha, I bet you were thinking WTF have I got myself into here...

Yeah I mean....I had already built this whole sex thing up in my head so I was still gonna try to get SOMETHING out of it lol.

This wasnt just not worth it. Its so many levels past "not worth it".

Did you meet his brother Flynn, errrr I mean Pickles?

Nope.

I did meet one of his brothers that he lives with. Nice enough guy. It wasnt his twin though.

I’ve known Poofer and Pickles for fifteen years and had no idea they were twins lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There’s been a big snake around the yard and my two boys are on edge. The snake did a big shit in my vegetable patch. A few big sea eagles flying around too. They get to play outside from 6:00 - 20:00 because that is when the sun sets at the moment.

I got tired of my daughter running around in a scandy swimsuit so when she was on the decking I went "oooo...eastern brown right there"...

She begged me to admit I was just joking.... but I wasn't joking. She needed to cover up. I love the fuck out of that little one but fuck me trying, she's got no shame and walks out full starkers naked so many times, it makes me head wobble.

I told her snakes can bite raw flesh easier.... which is true....in a sense.

Squish is like that. She will go strip and try to run around in underwear. Shes 5.

If she sees her bathing suit she will get it on and try to hang out in it. Even in the dead of winter.

My oldest was the only one of mine who didnt go through the nakey phase.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
......No, no I did not.

She entered the nakey phase closer to 4.

Good. Then she'll have little to no memory of it then.

It's hardly like he'll turn up at her wedding and tell tales of how he used to change her nappies or anything is it?

No lol. He didnt interact with my children like that at all....and hardly at all really. And she was already using the toilet by the time she turned 3. I think she turned 3 that summer.

It was hilarious though when I dropped him off at the bus station, he got out of my van and when we started pulling away without him she(my then 3 year old Squishy) went into a full blown hysterical meltdown because she thought I just ditched him :LOL3:

I mean she was UPSET. Screamed the whole way home that we had to go get Kevin out of that parking lot LOL.

There was no sort of interaction between him and I in the presence of my girls that would have signaled anything more than friendship. They honestly thought he was gay - and I'm not kidding.

They call him Chicago sugar tits lol

Squish has no memory of him. It's not like he spent all this time around us.....it was like a day. Well kinda 2.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Squish is like that. She will go strip and try to run around in underwear. Shes 5.

And you let her run round like that in front of Poof?

That'll cost you in counselling fees as she gets older.

......No, no I did not.

Mine is 10 and still in it.

Fun! :LOL3:

Squish tries to bargain with me on it. I'll be after her to get her pants back on and she will be like "how about I wear this skirt and leave my shirt off" and the skirt is size T2. I end up having to bribe her with that slim shit they all love.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And you let her run round like that in front of Poof?

That'll cost you in counselling fees as she gets older.

......No, no I did not.

Mine is 10 and still in it.

Fun! :LOL3:

Squish tries to bargain with me on it. I'll be after her to get her pants back on and she will be like "how about I wear this skirt and leave my shirt off" and the skirt is size T2. I end up having to bribe her with that slim shit they all love.

If I convince mine to wear panties in the house, it's a win.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove said:
I also spent more on skincare/make up/hair care in 2020 than I did on Scrotini.

I'm not even willing to admit to that number lol

How much does a woman typically spend per year on cosmetics?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove said:
I also spent more on skincare/make up/hair care in 2020 than I did on Scrotini.

I'm not even willing to admit to that number lol

How much does a woman typically spend per year on cosmetics?

I dont know.

A lot? Some women dont at all. I never spent all that much until the pandemic lockdown.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove said:
I dont know.

A lot? Some women dont at all. I never spent all that much until the pandemic lockdown.

Oh! Look how much the avg. Woman spends on cosmetics!

....That Flea must spend a ton! ;-)

170706-true-cost-of-beauty-infograph1.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove said:
I dont know.

Oh! Look how much the avg. Woman spends on cosmetics!

....That Flea must spend a ton! ;-)

170706-true-cost-of-beauty-infograph1.jpg

I actually will buy a lot of the skin care I like off Mercari or in the beauty box groups I'm in where women sell tons of skin care and make up. I'll only buy it if its brand new still in the box. Sometimes theyll sell product that has been used ....and I just cant do that. It's just icky to me. I wont buy any eye shadow palettes that have been swathed either. People will buy it like that though.

I like the high end stuff so I always check with them or on Mercari before buying any of it from Ulta or the direct website.

It would be pretty pricey(definately for me) if I was buying it all right from the retailers. I like getting really good deals on it. My favorite is Farmacy but i use a few other brands as well.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My dog Zeus would eat that cat

Probably. Chicky wouldnt fight or probably run
.....he ain't the brightest lol

Do your dogs actually go after cats?
Hunter - no

Zeus runs after anything that moves

Not even the poor turtle who patrols my 2 acre yard is safe

Does he attack or just get excited? Or have you just not given him the chance to show you? Lol

Because sometimes dogs are just excited and they just wanna play.