How to play Dovey

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So it's time of year where I add up all my expenses from last year. And figured I'd share a few things.

The "summer of Poofer".....I spent a total of 548 bucks(rounded) on my little fling with Scrotini. Really not shit in the yearly view.

Guess what I spent in 2020 on CATS? 7788(rounded).

How to play Dovey........be a cat.

Guess which expense I'm will to do again? :D
The fact that you even spent a penny is embarrassing for him, I crack up every time I think about him telling you he "forgot" his wallet! :facepalm::LOL3:

Please don't tell me he genuinely said that. LMFAO

Oh he did.
What a cheap cunt he was! Hi Dove :Happy5:

Indeed.

What's up :D
Chilling…been watching that After Life starring Ricky Gervais with the missus. Good series.

What is that? On Netflix?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So it's time of year where I add up all my expenses from last year. And figured I'd share a few things.

The "summer of Poofer".....I spent a total of 548 bucks(rounded) on my little fling with Scrotini. Really not shit in the yearly view.

The fact that you even spent a penny is embarrassing for him, I crack up every time I think about him telling you he "forgot" his wallet! :facepalm::LOL3:

Oh he did.

Indeed.

Chilling…been watching that After Life starring Ricky Gervais with the missus. Good series.

Yeah…

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Indeed.

Yeah…

This thread is your fault. When you said I "paid the price" I had to go review the math lol

Just ashame you cant get refunds on this sort of thing. I could use that for another cat tree. Or that feline excersize wheel I have my eye on.

My spoiled army of fluff and toe beans deserve all the things :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Indeed.

Yeah…

This thread is your fault. When you said I "paid the price" I had to go review the math lol

Just ashame you cant get refunds on this sort of thing. I could use that for another cat tree. Or that feline excersize wheel I have my eye on.

How many cats do you have at the moment? Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Indeed.

Yeah…

How many cats do you have at the moment? Lol

Right now I have 12 in here. One of them was my step dads. He died last week so I took in his cat, but shes going to be adopted out.

Here are some of them. Yeah they have their own futon lol. These are mine.

20211206-192207.jpg

Prudey, Mabel, Chicky B, Krissy and Hissy lol

20211206-192313.jpg

Prudeys eyes are awesome in this one :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There’s been a big snake around the yard and my two boys are on edge. The snake did a big shit in my vegetable patch. A few big sea eagles flying around too. They get to play outside from 6:00 - 20:00 because that is when the sun sets at the moment.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There’s been a big snake around the yard and my two boys are on edge. The snake did a big shit in my vegetable patch. A few big sea eagles flying around too. They get to play outside from 6:00 - 20:00 because that is when the sun sets at the moment.

I don't let any of my cats outside at all. There are some evil fucking cat abusers down the street and someone leaves out poison to kill the cats. A bunch of people have been trying to get police more involved....since it IS illegal.

We are going to build a catio out on the deck. I keep saying this but we havent done it yet lol. We will hopefully do it this spring after I stain and seal the deck.

Catios are awesome!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't let any of my cats outside at all. There are some evil fucking cat abusers down the street and someone leaves out poison to kill the cats. A bunch of people have been trying to get police more involved....since it IS illegal.

We are going to build a catio out on the deck. I keep saying this but we havent done it yet lol. We will hopefully do it this spring after I stain and seal the deck.

Catios are awesome!
Mine have a creek, bush land and retirees around the neighbourhood. They have it sweet.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I got tired of my daughter running around in a scandy swimsuit so when she was on the decking I went "oooo...eastern brown right there"...

She begged me to admit I was just joking.... but I wasn't joking. She needed to cover up. I love the fuck out of that little one but fuck me trying, she's got no shame and walks out full starkers naked so many times, it makes me head wobble.

I told her snakes can bite raw flesh easier.... which is true....in a sense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Do you keep track of your financial outgoings like an accountant? I'm nowhere near that organised. LOL

Yep.

I set weekly and monthly budgets and I save receipts and sort out the purchases on my bank account every year to keep track of what we are spending.

I like to what we spend the most on, where we can do better, et.

Damn, you're sensible lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Bwahaha, I bet you were thinking WTF have I got myself into here...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you keep track of your financial outgoings like an accountant? I'm nowhere near that organised. LOL

Yep.

I set weekly and monthly budgets and I save receipts and sort out the purchases on my bank account every year to keep track of what we are spending.

Dont go ruining my reputation now!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I fucking hate snakes, spiders etc... I don't think I could cope living in 'Stralia and finding a scorpion or some other critter lurking in the bog.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Yeah I mean....I had already built this whole sex thing up in my head so I was still gonna try to get SOMETHING out of it lol.

This wasnt just not worth it. Its so many levels past "not worth it".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yep.

Dont go ruining my reputation now!

I know right? You're full of surprises haha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I fucking hate snakes, spiders etc... I don't think I could cope living in 'Stralia and finding a scorpion or some other critter lurking in the bog.
I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Yeah I mean....I had already built this whole sex thing up in my head so I was still gonna try to get SOMETHING out of it lol.

Did you meet his brother Flynn, errrr I mean Pickles?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

Each to their own and all that, but there's no way in hell I would let one of them climb on me LOL.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

Each to their own and all that, but there's no way in hell I would let one of them climb on me LOL.

My friend had a tarantula a long time ago. And she had a small house party at her place and I went....and she let me hold it in my hands.

Which was fine and all until someone came busting in the room all loud and spooked it, which made it shoot hairs from its body into my skin. It didnt jump out of my hands thankfully it just balled up on itself. But it shot hairs on me.

My fucking hands were swollen and itchy for a full 24 hours. It SUCKED lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See?! Fuck that shit!!!

I'm sure Shamp said he got bitten by one of them and had to go the hospital a while back, unless I'm confusing him with somebody else...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Did you meet his brother Flynn, errrr I mean Pickles?

Nope.

I did meet one of his brothers that he lives with. Nice enough guy. It wasnt his twin though.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Oh he did.

I mean, I thought the podcast was funny too...but damn...being a "man" sometimes is just being in the right place at the right time...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

My friend had a tarantula a long time ago. And she had a small house party at her place and I went....and she let me hold it in my hands.

Which was fine and all until someone came busting in the room all loud and spooked it, which made it shoot hairs from its body into my skin. It didnt jump out of my hands thankfully it just balled up on itself. But it shot hairs on me.

Yes, they rub their bum with their back legs, it's the NW Tarantulas first line of defence, goliath birdeaters have type 3 urticating hairs which are the absolute worst!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

I mean, I thought the podcast was funny too...but damn...being a "man" sometimes is just being in the right place at the right time...

No fucking kidding!

That was my one big retarded adventure and it did NOT go well for me at all lmao. It seems to have made his whole past 3 years lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

Yes, they rub their bum with their back legs, it's the NW Tarantulas first line of defence, goliath birdeaters have type 3 urticating hairs which are the absolute worst!

It was rough!

It wasnt the poor things fault. The guy that came in hollering was so loud when the spider jerked I thought it was jumping out of my hands so I cupped it. That would have been BAD if it jumped lol.

I ended up with hairs in my hands. I didnt even know that was a thing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

It was rough!

It wasnt the poor things fault. The guy that came in hollering was so loud when the spider jerked I thought it was jumping out of my hands so I cupped it. That would have been BAD if it jumped lol.

Yeah it's a good defence against mammals trying to eat them, think of a dog getting them up their sensitive noses... It's only New world Ts that have them, old world Ts have no urticating hairs but way hotter venom...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's not really that bad. My father-in-law is 83 and as a farmer is in the middle of nowhere only got his 3rd eastern brown in the house 5 years ago. The father in law had to exit through a bathroom window then come around with a shovel

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

It was rough!

Yeah it's a good defence against mammals trying to eat them, think of a dog getting them up their sensitive noses... It's only New world Ts that have them, old world Ts have no urticating hairs but way hotter venom...

Thankfully it did not bite.

She swore it wasnt a biter. It was pretty chill. I mean until a loud ass drunk guy busts in lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I love my spoods =)
dIW7kzJ.jpg

9HDQ9cm.jpg

t3FrhkH.jpg

It was rough!

Thankfully it did not bite.

She swore it wasnt a biter. It was pretty chill. I mean until a loud ass drunk guy busts in lol.
Most OW species are really defensive and rear up at you as so as you go near but generally NW Ts are a lot more chill unless they mistake your finger for a cricket lol