How Western Democracies Overlooked Russian Imperialism

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you think any of my previous posts said anything remotely like that nonsense you are malfunctioning in too many ways to count. Again.

NAZI Germany was a menace. And though defense contractors profited handsomely, it has nothing to do with how those conflicts begin.

You seem to struggle with cause and effect.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
NAZI Germany was a menace. And though defense contractors profited handsomely, it has nothing to do with how those conflicts begin.

You seem to struggle with cause and effect.

You obviously struggle with sticking to the point and not ascribing false intent/attitudes/meanings to others for your own convenience. You're a walking talking straw man factory.

I blame myself for engaging in political dialogue with you because I already know this is always how it unfolds.

<smacks forehead>

Bad Dave! Bad! Bad!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You obviously struggle with sticking to the point and not ascribing false intent/attitudes/meanings to others for your own convenience. You're a walking talking straw man factory.

I blame myself for engaging in political dialogue with you because I already know this is always how it unfolds.

<smacks forehead>

Bad Dave! Bad! Bad!

You come into the thread with

Lalalalalalala I won't read this because it pushes back on my belief system

And then you accuse me of acting in bad faith? Fuck off.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

<smacks forehead>

Bad Dave! Bad! Bad!
The dumb cunt struggles with basic reading and math too

And, well. You all saw what I did to her in the welcome to hell Elon thread when she tried sticking her snout into tricks and weath management. She ran and hasn’t been back since

She’s ignorant about a great many things this subject being no different

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We all you had no answer, pig. This is typical behavior for fat stupid morons like you

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We all you had no answer, pig. This is typical behavior for fat stupid morons like you

I almost pushed back on that one since I'd already stated I *did* read some of the article. It's not my fault the author showed her true colors in the first few paragraphs thus sparing me from reading the entire thing.

**edit**

...and the /eyeRoll emoji Lily bequeathed this post is exactly why I didn't bother. lulz

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If pig is so worried about Putin advancing across the globe to the point where WE had to instigate hostilities to get him to invade a corrupt shithole the Biden's are in bed with; why doesn't she tell her bum ass son to jump up off her couch, join the army, air-force or marines (where the real soldiers are), go to Ukraine and get his face blown off when this shit escalates to the point of no return?

These scumbag liberals are always so magnanimous when it is someone else bearing the consequences of their virtuous benevolence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No he is right. You do this shit all the time. Mostly the minute it becomes obvious someone else may know a bit more or has a good point that contradicts your opinion.

You dont handle it well at all. And you get mean.

It's that fragile sense of self. You need to see yourself as smarter or better than others so if you get shown up on a topic, you lash out.

You COULD take the criticism, see larger perspectives and grow as a result. You double down though and it's a bummer.

I'm always passionate in my -what I believe to be well informed- stances and Garraty gave me pause and made me consider a moral obligation of universal healthcare and how that would look.

You WANT people who make you think. You shouldnt want to be surrounded by morons. Js.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's okay to talk about geopolitics if you're a pot-smoking jagoff comedian in your garage as long as you're talking to actual journalists who have won awards for their work. That way the viewers don't have to take the word of a pot-smoking jagoff comedian... they can take the empirical objective fact-based words of an award-winning journalist.

See how that works?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No he is right. You do this shit all the time. Mostly the minute it becomes obvious someone else may know a bit more or has a good point that contradicts your opinion.

You dont handle it well at all. And you get mean.

It's that fragile sense of self. You need to see yourself as smarter or better than others so if you get shown up on a topic, you lash out.

You COULD take the criticism, see larger perspectives and grow as a result. You double down though and it's a bummer.

I'm always passionate in my -what I believe to be well informed- stances and Garraty gave me pause and made me consider a moral obligation of universal healthcare and how that would look.

You WANT people who make you think. You shouldnt want to be surrounded by morons. Js.

I don't have a fragile sense of self, idiot. What I have is low tolerance for people that allege that everyone else is acting in bad faith as they refuse to consider new information.

What I am dealing with is people that have already decided what they believe without considering new evidence. Even if he disagreed, he didn't bother to finish an article that takes maybe 10 minutes to read.

It was "yuck I don't like it" so I reject it.

That is the opposite of what you're arguing. This isn't the first time I've seen your words not match your behavior and you excuse when everyone else does it because "Oak".

I do want people that make me think, that's why I read different books, articles, journals, etc.

I don't readily change my belief system with what some idiot on youtube says.

You constantly talk about things you don't know about, like the entire AP Black History course. You don't know how AP works.

I see that a lot on this forum, people that should be cautious about what they spout based on their limited actual knowledge and yet they are so damn confident in their ignorance.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't have a fragile sense of self, idiot. What I have is low tolerance for people that allege that everyone else is acting in bad faith as they refuse to consider new information.

What I am dealing with is people that have already decided what they believe without considering new evidence. Even if he disagreed, he didn't bother to finish an article that takes maybe 10 minutes to read.

That is the opposite of what you're arguing. This isn't the first time I've seen your words not match your behavior and you excuse when everyone else does it because "Oak".

I do want people that make me think, that's why I read different books, articles, journals, etc.

You constantly talk about things you don't know about, like the entire AP Black History course. You don't know how AP works.

I see that a lot on this forum, people that should be cautious about what they spout based on their limited actual knowledge and yet they are so damn confident in their ignorance.

Nice melt, pig

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

That's a straight-up lie.
Not a misunderstanding, not a misinterpretation, not even an absurd extrapolation...

...that's a bald-faced intentional fucking lie.

I told you why I only read as much as I did and why the rest of the article could safely be presumed a load of propaganda.

Nothing you've typed since then has done *anything* to change my mind.
Did you quote parts of the article you thought might change my mind? No.
Did you give any reasons why I should view the author more favorably? No.
Did you enunciate any argument at all for me going back and reading the rest of the article? NO.

You've merely mocked and insulted and now LIED about the whole thing.

I won't forget it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not a misunderstanding, not a misinterpretation, not even an absurd extrapolation...

I told you why I only read as much as I did and why the rest of the article could safely be presumed a load of propaganda.

Did you enunciate any argument at all for me going back and reading the rest of the article? NO.

I won't forget it.

Do understand this: I am not at all trying to change your mind. That would be a mistake on my part. You are impervious to different information.

You can't tell me you won't finish reading something and want me to take YOU seriously.

I watched the entire video that Lotus Bud posted, even if it was dipped in Jimmy Dore stupidity, because of Chris Hedges. I will consider what I am presented by having enough respect to actually consider it. Trolling by comedians to have followers so that they can monetize their drivel? Yeah, not so much.

That is where you and I differ.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oak.....just go back over what I said and ditch the defensiveness.

Seriously. You are "seeing" a lot that isnt even there. We are literally watching you project.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I won't forget it.

I dont think its lie. I think she sees herself. Just classic projection.

She isnt gonna hear shit. Sadly.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak.....just go back over what I said and ditch the defensiveness.

Seriously. You are "seeing" a lot that isnt even there. We are literally watching you project.

I have to give up responding to you anymore. You're so incredibly dense. You are worse to me than what you allege that Admin does.

I know he's being ridiculous and poking at people because he doesn't take them seriously. But you actually believe you have productive discussions when all you do is "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK"

I'm done with you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, it's 100% a lie.
I fucking *told* her what I did and why; not a bit of it had anything to do with whether or not I "liked" her "information".

She's a fucking liar. Period. End of line.
Now you know why I call her a piece of shit

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It appears you're sticking your nose up my ass.

Please pull it out. Thanks kindly.

How dare you twist my honest assessment of you having yet another emoticon meltdown into some sick sexual fantasy in which you imagine my nose entering your giant asshole...you belong in Hillary Clinton's basket of deplorables for posting such perverted garbage as that.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Now you know why I call her a piece of shit

I don't hate or even dislike her but we've had our last political "discussion".
She's simply ill-equipped to hold up her end and resorts to abominable tactics to feel "superior".

You can't learn anything from people like that except how to be a horrible debater and I'm not interested in acquiring that skill.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't hate or even dislike her but we've had our last political "discussion".
She's simply ill-equipped to hold up her end and resorts to abominable tactics to feel "superior".

You can't learn anything from people like that except how to be a horrible debater and I'm not interested in acquiring that skill.
I hear you bro. We’ve all been there

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How dare you twist my honest assessment of you having yet another emoticon meltdown into some sick sexual fantasy in which you imagine my nose entering your giant asshole...you belong in Hillary Clinton's basket of deplorables for posting such perverted garbage as that.

I suppose you think you're funny.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I just can't get enough of that pot-smoking jagoff comedian in his garage talking to award-winning journalists and exposing the malicious propaganda and lies of 'Murica's corporate-captured imperialist establishment...