How would your dream death be?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Shot in the back of the head while getting a blow job from one of the females at BF - - - - - -

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine, overdose of good heroin, to the sound of Comfortably Numb from Pink Floyd, in an blue room full of hot hoes.
Heroin is probably how I’d take myself out too. It’s always sounded like the best way to go.

I never tried the stuff, but from what I've read...
I’ve done it twice through the nose years ago. It’s a delightful high and I can definitely see why people get hooked.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t give a shit about getting old, if the day came where someone had to wipe my arse for me I’m out of here, probably OD on sleeping pills and die in my sleep, I’m on the fence if there’s an afterlife or not but if there is I want a little cabin in the woods with no people and every dog I’ve ever had , that would be heaven.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
InfantileNeighboringBats-max-1mb.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine, overdose of good heroin, to the sound of Comfortably Numb from Pink Floyd, in an blue room full of hot hoes.

Im pretty much with ya. I think I’d fast for a few days, so they wouldn’t have clean up the load you’d drop during the event. Like everything peaceful and unsoiled.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just a after though,I read some where that some lady had like 20 cats and she died and was alone with them for like a month and they were eating her - - - - - - -

20 cats + 1 month of cat shit + a dead body = must of smelled like stinky fingers place - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don’t give a shit about getting old, if the day came where someone had to wipe my arse for me I’m out of here, probably OD on sleeping pills and die in my sleep, I’m on the fence if there’s an afterlife or not but if there is I want a little cabin in the woods with no people and every dog I’ve ever had , that would be heaven.

I love the idea of a cabin in the woods with missed pets.

As far as the afterlife, I feel like our spiritual souls, go back to a collective to reflect, before being sent back.

I use to hypnotize friends, and one had wanted to go back to his previous life, so we did, and holy shit. Its real. Past lives and all. We get reincarnated. And depending how we led our past lives, depends how we come back. Stinkyfinger will come back as a parrot, SQUAWK! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know when I die, it will be heart related, or some freak accident on the interstate. So, if its heart related, I would want it to be while getting a damn good sloppy blowjob by a few hotties at the same time, or while eating some good pussy while being rode by a gal that knows how to grind that thang lol. At least they could brag that their shit was so good it killed me lol.

If I had any way to go though realistically, I would like it to be in my sleep, after saying goodbye to everyone, and having one last shindig.

I still want my funeral to be like I want it, just fuckin burn me up, drink up, and play the songs I want played lol. Bagpipes are a must as Im being burned.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i dont want 2 die under cold lights, tubes, wires, weird smells and machines that beep. i will be home with those i love and im okay with that
as a christian, death is just a new beginning

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who fucking thinks about dying? You fuckin weirdos!

The older you get the more you think about it and seeing your friends dropping off one by one doesn't help !

Hahaha, I actually do. I want my funeral just right, with certain songs played, whisky drank, and then light me on fire lolol.
Life is amazing, stop talking about death... I bet all you assholes would come with me on a quest to land a 30lb Scottish pike! I’m open to suggestions

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i dont want 2 die under cold lights, tubes, wires, weird smells and machines that beep. i will be home with those i love and im okay with that
as a christian, death is just a new beginning

Yeah fuck that! I would drive my Jeep off a cliff before I wound up under life support or a nursing home.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The older you get the more you think about it and seeing your friends dropping off one by one doesn't help !

Hahaha, I actually do. I want my funeral just right, with certain songs played, whisky drank, and then light me on fire lolol.
Life is amazing, stop talking about death... I bet all you assholes would come with me on a quest to land a 30lb Scottish pike! I’m open to suggestions

Hey! I didnt say I wanted to die right now! Geez lol. Lets go on all the adventures you want man!

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why are people so miserable? If anyone on here wants to visit Scotland, I’ll meet up and show you the sights and culture... Bring a rod though lol

I never said I was miserable man lol. Im simply talking about when I die.

Dude! If I ever visit Scotland, we will do this.... but we will visit pubs and distilleries first lol. Then I want to see mountains!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of Scotland, I hear the new Amazon Lord of the Rings series almost got picked to be filmed there, and New Zealand was chosen instead. While I love New Zealand landscape, Scotland would of been nice too.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of Scotland, I hear the new Amazon Lord of the Rings series almost got picked to be filmed there, and New Zealand was chosen instead. While I love New Zealand landscape, Scotland would of been nice too.
It’s because of midges, they absolutely bite the shit outta you lol, Harry Potter filming ended up in NZ too coz of the little fuckers haha