How'bout them War Pigs?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Obama had supermajorities.
#GenocideJoe started out with simple majorities.

Maybe I missed it but I don't recall either of them trying to roll back any of the post-9/11 bullshit legislation that gave a president expanded war-making powers. In fact Obama extended them (going so far as to destroy habeus corpus) and #GenocideJoe gladly used them to start a proxy war in Ukraine and support a genocide in Gaza.

Crocodile tears. Hypocrisy. Virtue-signalling. Performative.

The democrats are worse than republicans because at least republicans don't *pretend* to want to do good things until it's time to actually do them.

OP
OP
The Atomic Punk

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Soucing weapons and direct fire are two separate deals / two separate levels of involvement. The short answer is no. But the risk of doing nothing indirectly threatened to exacerbate the humanitarian crisis if Yemen split and descended into more of a civil war. My thought is there are no winners.........so stay out of it and let the Arab world resolve it

The Houtis controlled the pathway for aid yet millions in Yemen were starving.......why?

The conflicts there have raged for centuries.......shikata ga arimasen!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Soucing weapons and direct fire are two separate deals / two separate levels of involvement. The short answer is no. But the risk of doing nothing indirectly threatened to exacerbate the humanitarian crisis if Yemen split and descended into more of a civil war. My thought is there are no winners.........so stay out of it and let the Arab world resolve it

The Houtis controlled the pathway for aid yet millions in Yemen were starving.......why?

The conflicts there have raged for centuries.......shikata ga arimasen!

A distinction without a difference. Either way, we are participating in violent conflicts. One is proxy and one is direct involvement.

More of a civil war? What does that even mean?

OP
OP
The Atomic Punk

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Yemen had been broken into factions for years. The idea was to open the port for aid......the Houtis would never let it out of
the city

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Obama had his murder-by-drone program that mostly killed civilians.

Trump dropped a MOAB on a (probably empty) cave complex in Afghanistan and assassinated an Iranian general.

#GenocideJoe blew up the Nordstream pipelines (despite it screwing over Germany).

They didn't un-fuck what Shrub Jr.'s regime did to executive warmongering "authority" because they wanted to use it themselves. Both halves of the duopoly are equally complicit in this. They're both insufferably corrupt and murderous.

And they obviously aren't going to stop until/unless someone stops them.

The sooner the better.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Trump dropped a MOAB on a (probably empty) cave complex in Afghanistan and assassinated an Iranian general.

#GenocideJoe blew up the Nordstream pipelines (despite it screwing over Germany).

They didn't un-fuck what Shrub Jr.'s regime did to executive warmongering "authority" because they wanted to use it themselves. Both halves of the duopoly are equally complicit in this. They're both insufferably corrupt and murderous.

The sooner the better.
I’d stop them for you
Just ask buddy and I’m on a plane with my top generals..

OP
OP
The Atomic Punk

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I gotcha, you defend war pigs...sometimes. It depends on his/her party.
If it would have resulted in food and relief for the folks in Yemen Id be for it......but AS I SAID......... was a NO.....remember the Shit Answer?

Let them fuck off and stew in their own miasma

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The sooner the better.
They didn't unfuck it because the military industrial complex runs the country, and the MIC wants all of these wars. Bush/Cheney were straight up war crinials of the worst kind, and the MIC had all their wet dreams come true under them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The sooner the better.
I rec'd that post, but please don't kid yourself about Trump. He committed just as many war crimes as any of the others, except Bush/Cheney, who have everyone beat by miles.

Escalating Inherited Wars — Despite repeated
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Trump did not “bring the troops home” or “end endless wars.” In fact, Trump consistently added fuel to the fire,
troop levels,
reliance on private contractors, and dramatically
aerial warfare. Where an end to endless war requires repealing the 2001 and 2002 Authorizations for Use of Military Force, Trump expanded conflicts under both. His term saw four consecutive years of
of an already out-of-control Pentagon budget. And
even the minimal restrictions that were already in place, he
the United States’ deadly and unaccountable drone wars.

Last edited: