Hunter's laptop was real, not muhRussia disinformation...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Admin lubes the cock
Oh stop it…just stop it! @Bastard Factory ??

Do we really have to deal with this everyday? The bloke is acting like a child. Repetition troll is the weakest link around here.
I agree with you, but we need to be more tolerant of his poor behavior, since it has been suggested "he is not cognitively all there".
Yeah, but this isn’t The Biggie Show. I realise that his repetition knows no bounds, but that’s not a win for the Bastard Factory forum as a whole. A bloke with his head constantly in the gutter needs to eat humble pavement surely?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The desperation is cute

wonder if ga knows anything about timestamps?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin lubes the cock

Do we really have to deal with this everyday? The bloke is acting like a child. Repetition troll is the weakest link around here.
I agree with you, but we need to be more tolerant of his poor behavior, since it has been suggested "he is not cognitively all there".
Yeah, but this isn’t The Biggie Show. I realise that his repetition knows no bounds, but that’s not a win for the Bastard Factory forum as a whole. A bloke with his head constantly in the gutter needs to eat humble pavement surely?
@Bastard Factory

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin lubes the cock

@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory, I assume you were already planning on moving this thread to "Meltdown"