I’m taking a sabbatical from Meltdown

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
To focus on propping up a couple other subs here, namely, the gaming, music, and movie subs.

I am not interested in the purse swinging drivel that’s been going on the last couple days here when it’s the same suspects saying the same shit over and over.

You guys know the rules so try and stick to them. I can’t be asked to read thru pages of he said she said bullshit. If that was something I was interested in I’d have stayed married.

The Flame match is still on with RG, one of the goats of the game. Other then that, until SSS stops fucking the goats skull he calls his girlfriend and gets to being the cohost of what could possibly be the next break out podcast, I’m not going to be bothered with Meltdown. You guys don’t even know how to fight with text and I’m not gonna lower my standards as one of the best ever and throw floaties around your dead carcasses when any of you start to sink.

Step up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
1 day ahead of schedule.

Right on schedule.

It typically happens right after he has another tizzy over pictures.

The story has drastically changed again and it went from a picture of a retarded child covered in feces to now multiple pictures on a daily basis.

So yeah he probably needs to chill out and go talk about stuff that is only culturally relevant to 13 year olds.