Taking bets...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Remember when the man-child Elon swore that anyone on Xwitter using the phrase "from the river to the sea" would be banned from the platform?

Now that his buddy Bibi has used it I wonder what the chances are that Bibi will have his Xwitter account blocked or even limited?

Yeah, don't hold your breath.

It's made even more deliciously ironic because when Palestinians or their supporters use the phrase they mean a single nation in which arabs and jews and christians all live together equally and peacefully. When Bibi said it he was conjuring up an ethno-state in which arabs and other non-jews have no place. Maybe it's just me but that sounds way more genocide-y than the Palestinian version.

Palestinians: "From the river to the sea!"

'Murica: "That's antisemitic!"

Bibi: "From the river to the sea!"

'Murica: "Here's billions of dollars and some bombs, Bibi."

You can't make this shit up. LoL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Starting to believe Mericans would enjoy a one way existence, where no thought is required. Where Liberal, Liberation, Liberty will give way a 1984 Big Brother scheme of government. Fuck it’s right on our door step. Blows my mind that many don’t see it. Blame is way easier

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Starting to believe Mericans would enjoy a one way existence, where no thought is required. Where Liberal, Liberation, Liberty will give way a 1984 Big Brother scheme of government. Fuck it’s right on our door step. Blows my mind that many don’t see it. Blame is way easier
Only Trump can save us!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Only Trump can save us!!!!

Not everything is about Trump. Biden is fucking over the Palestinians as we watch some of you rant about Trump.

I know he's a bad idea. However, he's not currently responsible for our policy in Gaza and what you keep doing isn't speaking to the rot that is Musk.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not everything is about Trump. Biden is fucking over the Palestinians as we watch some of you rant about Trump.

I know he's a bad idea. However, he's not currently responsible for our policy in Gaza and what you keep doing isn't speaking to the rot that is Musk.
I speak out on Trump because he has a shot to get his hands on the launch codes again, unlike Netanyahu. Does anyone really think the guy that moved the US Ambassador (ie Sovereign US Territory) to Jerusalem* would be doing anything different in Palestine?

Was moving the Embassy to Jerusalem a move supportive of Palestinian interests?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I speak out on Trump because he has a shot to get his hands on the launch codes again, unlike Netanyahu. Does anyone really think the guy that moved the US Ambassador (ie Sovereign US Territory) to Jerusalem* would be doing anything different in Palestine?

Was moving the Embassy to Jerusalem a move supportive of Palestinian interests?

It becomes tedious though. No one here is unclear about your or, most of, our individual opinions on Trump. Sometimes other topics can be discussed though Trump looms as a candidate.