I am accepting new female candidates for sending me nudes of themselves to me in pm.

Satan

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
For the 2020/2021 season.

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit
2. Nude or partially nude
3. Body-hair free (especially redheads - I don't need to see that red pube shit)
4. Holding a handwritten sign stating "Freud Nudie Pic 2020/2021 Intake"
5. Anyone who writes the statement on their breastages with lipstick will be short-listed.

Good luck, ladies...
No thanks

Your loss.
Or yours

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My favorite was 'This is what you see before I rape your face.'

Lol the ones I remember, was Halo Nipples, and the edible outfit.
Bacon pussy. :Grin3:

Hahahah, that was Brandine!
She was hawt and most guys wanted to fuck her. :rightON:

To me, Brandine was the hottest, followed closely by SarahBeara and Gothique, then Georgia Peach, then that one girl whom I cant remember right off lol.

After that it was Lioness, Tigress, Aminh, Stoney, and some others Im sure Im forgetting.

To me, Brandine was the hottest, followed closely by SarahBeara and Gothique, then Georgia Peach, then that one girl whom I cant remember right off lol.

After that it was Lioness, Tigress, Aminh, Stoney, and some others Im sure Im forgetting.

And all these women got nakey?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Hell yeah they did :rightON: :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahaha yes! This was pre Facebook days. Even then, they still made sure to post naked bits without faces attached, but would have something written on their skin or something proving it was real lol.

Dudes use to post their peckers too believe it or not hahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahaha yes! This was pre Facebook days. Even then, they still made sure to post naked bits without faces attached, but would have something written on their skin or something proving it was real lol.

We had some moments on Valhalla lol. Rancid and I decided to drink "together"....but I stayed sober, let him get hammered and got him to post his dick.

It was freaking hilarious.

We didnt really do stuff like that to be pervs.....more just because it was funny.

I have a few ass pics from back then that some of the guys saved and still have today hahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

We had some moments on Valhalla lol. Rancid and I decided to drink "together"....but I stayed sober, let him get hammered and got him to post his dick.

We didnt really do stuff like that to be pervs.....more just because it was funny.

I have a few ass pics from back then that some of the guys saved and still have today hahahaha.

One of the famous ones was Necro's Cockwatch hahaha. He had it wrapped around his wrist with a crude drawing of a clock on it hahaha.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I got shit faced with WTF Chuck and decided that I was going to take the only pussy pic I’ve ever shared and send it to him... but I was on my IMac @ TV that night.

I climbed up on my desk and mounted the screen... got the shot, but fell on my head getting down.

WTF Chuck honored the code... but he used it as my PM chat profile pic :Whaa?:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I forgot who it was but one guy shot his wad on a pic of John Cleese. He then posted the cum covered pic on a John Cleese fan page. The old biddies there were going nuts.

Fucking good times I tell ya. :LMAO2:

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

That was a HEALTHY cock pic. I was impressed and I am the troll cockpic connoisseur.

Rancid has strong dick game and I approve of this message:Excited1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I forgot who it was but one guy shot his wad on a pic of John Cleese. He then posted the cum covered pic on a John Cleese fan page. The old biddies there were going nuts.

Fucking good times I tell ya. :LMAO2:

Lol I remember that.

Yeah there was also the Cum on a CJ'er thread too lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
video is showing unavailable, dude.
Welcome to my world, I've always got that message on nearly all music videos here on Apple devices... Got me and BF scratching our heads as to the reason...
Hey Raven show them my dick pic with the lovely vein symmetry :LOL1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's weird because I ALWAYS see vids on my computer.. :Confused3:
4QWH5bH.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I got shit faced with WTF Chuck and decided that I was going to take the only pussy pic I’ve ever shared and send it to him... but I was on my IMac @ TV that night.

I climbed up on my desk and mounted the screen... got the shot, but fell on my head getting down.

I never sent anything outside of that one half ass pic that sent the hoorwar into a tizzy while I was Bigs girlfriend.

And I didnt really show much after that either.....until a certain unfortunate time lol.

Just you and Big get those lol

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I never sent anything outside of that one half ass pic that sent the hoorwar into a tizzy while I was Bigs girlfriend.

And I didnt really show much after that either.....until a certain unfortunate time lol.

Just you and Big get those lol

I don’t shame anyone for what they do online while coping with life’s trials and tribulations. You know I’m always gonna love you no matter what you do online xoxo

Big gets a lot... cause group text lol :Cheers:

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit
3. Body-hair free (especially redheads - I don't need to see that red pube shit)
5. Anyone who writes the statement on their breastages with lipstick will be short-listed.

Good luck, ladies...
1. a) How much do you weigh? b)height?
2. how old are you? if you are over 50 forget it boomer.
3. Same question. I can do it for you.
4. I will get the same back right? Don't want it if you are a boomer though.
5. Any

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit

Good luck, ladies...
Creepiest post so far. How old are you? 50? weird. 60 and up? very weird and disgusting. You need to just get off the internet and watch T.V. in the old age home.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit

Good luck, ladies...
1. a) How much do you weigh? b)height?
2. how old are you? if you are over 50 forget it boomer.
3. Same question. I can do it for you.
4. I will get the same back right? Don't want it if you are a boomer though.
5. Any

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit

Good luck, ladies...
Creepiest post so far. How old are you? 50? weird. 60 and up? very weird and disgusting. You need to just get off the internet and watch T.V. in the old age home.

Ask the girls...

As a man in the prime of my life, I have no obligation to address the questions of stank crotched slappers such as your pitiful self...