I am accepting new female candidates for sending me nudes of themselves to me in pm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For the 2020/2021 season.

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit
2. Nude or partially nude
3. Body-hair free (especially redheads - I don't need to see that red pube shit)
4. Holding a handwritten sign stating "Freud Nudie Pic 2020/2021 Intake"
5. Anyone who writes the statement on their breastages with lipstick will be short-listed.

Good luck, ladies...

Weird to me that you want pics of lady bits? Remember when you were hot for me DD.

Sounds like you remember thinking that.

Fondly, even.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Freud, I’d post my bewbies but then you’re gonna wanna smash and cuddle and talk about feelers and I’m not sure if I’m ready for this level of commitment....

Whomever

not of sound mind
Factory Bastard
I am soliciting the creator of this thread to send me a photograph of himself according to his aforementioned requirements. In failing to do so, he will become sterile.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Thank you to all the bonnie lasses who have donated their candid snaps.

Stuffed giraffe girl and car hood girl....amazing work!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Methinks the OP should watch this Old Film if he's that hungry ta see a naked woman again:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol I've never gotten personal pics. They all must not trust a photochopper or something.
If i wanted to make good money,, i would chop xray photos at 4 chan..,Ethically i couldnt do it...id have to be pretty strapped for cash..,LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol I've never gotten personal pics. They all must not trust a photochopper or something.
same , Efukt was the only place that ever happened for me

CJ was close for me. Of course, we all had already seen the nudes lol. But one time, she PM'd me, said she had moved 2 hours from me, wanted to meet up. I was married, and turned her down. Hindsight, after the wife cheating and all, makes me regret that decision lol. @Ice and @Scooter know of whom I speak. @Matt Smith would remember her. Sexy redhead, actual model. Real cool lady. Still kickin' my tail.

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

If i wanted to make good money,, i would chop xray photos at 4 chan..,Ethically i couldnt do it...id have to be pretty strapped for cash..,LOL

Lol chop Xray photos? What do you mean lol?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dudes have pics of random girls in clothes...that they want T and A photoshpped in....BIG DEMAND

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

CJ was close for me. Of course, we all had already seen the nudes lol. But one time, she PM'd me, said she had moved 2 hours from me, wanted to meet up. I was married, and turned her down. Hindsight, after the wife cheating and all, makes me regret that decision lol. @Ice and @Scooter know of whom I speak. @Matt Smith would remember her. Sexy redhead, actual model. Real cool lady. Still kickin' my tail.

Man there was a lot of hot chicks at CJ and one time a chick did send me nude pics but damn she was the ugliest of them all.
Her name was "All woman something or other" :LMAO2:
Sara Beara was a hottie and so were many many others.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dudes have pics of random girls in clothes...that they want T and A photoshpped in....BIG DEMAND

Hahahahaha aaaaaaaah ok.

I remember a local friend, and this was early on lol, like CJ days lol, pre 2008. He asked me to chop him with 2 chicks. So I did. 2 chicks on their knees giving him head lol. Now this was also pre smartphones. So I had to print the pic out, and give it to him. Well, lil did he know, I had a 2nd chop, under his requested one hahahaha. I told him "ya know, with the good, comes the bad", and he proceeded to look at the next one lol. I chopped a pic oh him with a kissy face, onto this dude, who had his shirt half up, rubbing his nipple, and squatting on a dildo hahahahahaha. He was like WHAT THE FUCK@!!! hahahahahahahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Man there was a lot of hot chicks at CJ and one time a chick did send me nude pics but damn she was the ugliest of them all.

I liked Sara Beara, she was really cool. Everybody always said she had a dick, so I was always chopping her with one hahahaha.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha aaaaaaaah ok.

I remember a local friend, and this was early on lol, like CJ days lol, pre 2008. He asked me to chop him with 2 chicks. So I did. 2 chicks on their knees giving him head lol. Now this was also pre smartphones. So I had to print the pic out, and give it to him. Well, lil did he know, I had a 2nd chop, under his requested one hahahaha. I told him "ya know, with the good, comes the bad", and he proceeded to look at the next one lol. I chopped a pic oh him with a kissy face, onto this dude, who had his shirt half up, rubbing his nipple, and squatting on a dildo hahahahahaha. He was like WHAT THE FUCK@!!! hahahahahahahahaha.
:LMAO:.....

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

I liked Sara Beara, she was really cool. Everybody always said she had a dick, so I was always chopping her with one hahahaha.

Who was the chick who had her head stuck in the oven and all her bits were right there for all to enjoy? Geraldine or something?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Who was the chick who had her head stuck in the oven and all her bits were right there for all to enjoy? Geraldine or something?

Oh shit, I forgot all about that one. Hell if I remember lol.