I am accepting new female candidates for sending me nudes of themselves to me in pm.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When you get nude selfies I always think "Do they want me to rate them desperate?"

Well, I'm thankful I never sent YOU any of mine, lmao!!!! Hahahaha!!!!! I just want them to have warm, wet, luscious dreams of me. I enjoy being a cock tease.....I'm something serious for X, though...

I never understood the cock tease BS. I only do that shit when I mean it. Is it a way to fish for someone to spend money on you?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When you get nude selfies I always think "Do they want me to rate them desperate?"

Well, I'm thankful I never sent YOU any of mine, lmao!!!! Hahahaha!!!!! I just want them to have warm, wet, luscious dreams of me. I enjoy being a cock tease.....I'm something serious for X, though...

I never understood the cock tease BS. I only do that shit when I mean it. Is it a way to fish for someone to spend money on you?

You're too fugly and imbecilic to ever be able to cock tease a man...

...maybe brick tease though.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This Ladies name is Wendy .. I told her about this thread and she felt obliged to contribute

your welcome

tumblr-nbow3s0-Xjt1r8brruo1.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Nah, I have a job. Two, matter of fact. I don't "NEED" a man. I just "want" one. There's a difference. ;)

Succubus

Site Supporter

Me or Lotus?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Me or Lotus?

Locust...

Succubus

Site Supporter

Me or Lotus?

Locust...

Ahhh.....ok.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Did you know.... that "ugly" is a very subjective concept? So someone who you might call "ugly" might be "wildly attractive" to someone else. That's a first. Well, I need to add: I do not trust your opinion. Most likely you are wrong.
Now something regarding the second part: "imbecilic". I know for a fact that she is not.

Now, let's look at your whole statement. The ugly part is too subjective to be taken serious, the imbicile part is just bullshit. So, I think she is able to "cock tease" someone, but it's up to her who that is.

No need to thank me for explaining this, glad to be of assistance!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For the 2020/2021 season.

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit
2. Nude or partially nude
3. Body-hair free (especially redheads - I don't need to see that red pube shit)
4. Holding a handwritten sign stating "Freud Nudie Pic 2020/2021 Intake"
5. Anyone who writes the statement on their breastages with lipstick will be short-listed.

Good luck, ladies...

Weird to me that you want pics of lady bits? Remember when you were hot for me DD.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
For the 2020/2021 season.

Candidates must be:

1. Reasonably fit
2. Nude or partially nude
3. Body-hair free (especially redheads - I don't need to see that red pube shit)
4. Holding a handwritten sign stating "Freud Nudie Pic 2020/2021 Intake"
5. Anyone who writes the statement on their breastages with lipstick will be short-listed.

Good luck, ladies...

Weird to me that you want pics of lady bits? Remember when you were hot for me DD.

I don't think he really does. He knows he's going to get dick pics instead.