I am accepting new female candidates for sending me nudes of themselves to me in pm.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh fuck.....Hes posting vids now..HAHAHAHA....Take a deep breath Benny!...oh thats right...you cant...youve got cock in your mouth...lmao!

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
this crazy motherfucker is totally losing it, talking in third person, logging on, logging off, popping in and out (like the butt plug in his ass), babbling incoherently, posting you tube vids, disrupting freud's thread.

where was benzo for the past hour, curled naked in a fetal position under his sink?

get that nasty, geriatric cock sucking exhibition out of here!!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
When you get nude selfies I always think "Do they want me to rate them desperate?"

Well, I'm thankful I never sent YOU any of mine, lmao!!!! Hahahaha!!!!! I just want them to have warm, wet, luscious dreams of me. I enjoy being a cock tease.....I'm something serious for X, though...
lol don't do it, I'll share them I have previous

I know you have prior, lol. Hell, you showed me whats-her-faces pics you bad boy. Hahaha
Did I? lol she was fit

Blah blah blah..... she was juicing you up and you know it. All that talk about leaving and shit. She just wanted your attention.
Yeah she'd be all this "omg you're so hot, and the accent is amazing" when we skyped then she'd just disappear in a flash, probably because her boyfriend was about lol... I had fun with that

Hey you butt fuck! I've never even seen a pic of you (besides the dark photos)- wtf makes her so GD special?? :Confused4::Hmmm:
I've posted plenty, not so much these days though because there's nothing to be gained... You seen one of me where you you said "Damn, is that really you" I remember

So.....refresh my memory.......be nice to me. :)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
this crazy motherfucker is totally losing it, talking in third person, logging on, logging off, popping in and out (like the butt plug in his ass), babbling incoherently, posting you tube vids, disrupting freud's thread.

where was benzo for the past hour, curled naked in a fetal position under his sink?

Stfu bitch.
When I get even it won't be with an avatar.
Ohhh no's.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Stfu bitch.
Ohhh no's.

You want the real thing, eh?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard

Stfu bitch.
Ohhh no's.

You want the real thing, eh?
Pal, you lived with two other grown men.
Paint your nails.
Wear a dress.
Wear uggs.
'Nuff said-

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tbh, Benzo....id just go hide....Youre not winning LOLOL

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Ben: So Joe, I know of this guy who lived with two dudes, all of them into that whips and leather bdsm shit.
Joe: OK.
Ben: Well? What say you??
Joe: I say that guy is a faggot, Ben. You expect me to say something else?
Ben: Nope.
Joe: Pass the Ketchup.

*Ask Anybody*

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ben: So Joe, I know of this guy who lived with two dudes, all of them into that whips and leather bdsm shit.

*Ask Anybody*

Does Benzover blow Joe Blow or vice versa?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard

*Ask Anybody*

Does Benzover blow Joe Blow or vice versa?
Did you blow Sum Bum on that couch?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How many flies are crawling up your butt right now, BEnzy Bum Bum?