I am accepting new female candidates for sending me nudes of themselves to me in pm.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's not about perving out, Succubus....

We men are genetically programmed to identify women by visual cues such as breasts, cleavages, and minge...

Think of it as a fingerprint or iris scanner, for nipples and labial tissue...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When you get nude selfies I always think "Do they want me to rate them desperate?"

Well, I'm thankful I never sent YOU any of mine, lmao!!!! Hahahaha!!!!! I just want them to have warm, wet, luscious dreams of me. I enjoy being a cock tease.....I'm something serious for X, though...
lol don't do it, I'll share them I have previous

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
When you get nude selfies I always think "Do they want me to rate them desperate?"

Well, I'm thankful I never sent YOU any of mine, lmao!!!! Hahahaha!!!!! I just want them to have warm, wet, luscious dreams of me. I enjoy being a cock tease.....I'm something serious for X, though...

I know you have prior, lol. Hell, you showed me whats-her-faces pics you bad boy. Hahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I know you have prior, lol. Hell, you showed me whats-her-faces pics you bad boy. Hahaha
Did I? lol she was fit

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
benzo, can you tongue read that cock and tell us if it's circumcised or not.
It's you, you old bald queen.
You tell us?

How many more faggots you bringing to the slaughter?

giphy.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter

Did I? lol she was fit

Blah blah blah..... she was juicing you up and you know it. All that talk about leaving and shit. She just wanted your attention.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did I? lol she was fit

Blah blah blah..... she was juicing you up and you know it. All that talk about leaving and shit. She just wanted your attention.
Yeah she'd be all this "omg you're so hot, and the accent is amazing" when we skyped then she'd just disappear in a flash, probably because her boyfriend was about lol... I had fun with that

Succubus

Site Supporter

Did I? lol she was fit

Yeah she'd be all this "omg you're so hot, and the accent is amazing" when we skyped then she'd just disappear in a flash, probably because her boyfriend was about lol... I had fun with that

Hey you butt fuck! I've never even seen a pic of you (besides the dark photos)- wtf makes her so GD special?? :Confused4::Hmmm:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Announcement:

Thank you to the first successful candidate for that great candid of your glorious breasts and the extra cheeky sign.

(You know who you are, and confidentiality will always remain assured)

:rightON:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Arghghhhhhh.... my eyes!

NOT FUNNY!

You also know who you are.

They look like two medieval wine sacks! :Whaa?:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did I? lol she was fit

Hey you butt fuck! I've never even seen a pic of you (besides the dark photos)- wtf makes her so GD special?? :Confused4::Hmmm:
I've posted plenty, not so much these days though because there's nothing to be gained... You seen one of me where you you said "Damn, is that really you" I remember

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Will you let us know how many actually send you a nude pic of their actual selves. That should be fun.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
BEnzo's friends need a dose of this pain in first person.
They will never see that faggot to my left.
Trust that much.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trust that much.

Dose of his (your) pain? Wut?

Get thy faggotry from mine thread!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Trust that much.

Dose of his (your) pain? Wut?

Get thy faggotry from mine thread!
Frood, you pretend and have pretended to be a woman, a teenager sometimes, for the sole purpose of getting a cock pic from posters.
You deny this?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Collect up your turd flaps in a laundry basket and begone, BEnzoverius SHartacus!