I am accepting new female candidates for sending me nudes of themselves to me in pm.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Is this your boyo's boom stick, BEnzover?

Screenshot-20201210-104555-Chrome.jpg
You couldn't see it good enough before, eh faggot?

• Funny
Reactions: X

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
When you get nude selfies I always think "Do they want me to rate them desperate?"
Free boobies man (: BOOBIES !
There's free boobies of a higher eye candy with a few clicks... I don't like getting them from real people, as I said "turn off" lol
Bro, you were in jail too long.
Fuck off with that avatar man
Wishing I retired now, huh convict?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When you get nude selfies I always think "Do they want me to rate them desperate?"
There's free boobies of a higher eye candy with a few clicks... I don't like getting them from real people, as I said "turn off" lol

Your avatar doesn't look like you've retired yet....

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard

Your avatar doesn't look like you've retired yet....
Again with the avatar.
No doubt you've saved a copy for your 'records'.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you being serious? Firstly it was me that told of my plight because I thought it funny to do so and you somehow think it's going to annoy me because you called me a convict when you got the "idea" from the person you're using it on?
Secondly, is that you out of retirement? Nobody would notice...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Are you being serious? Firstly it was me that told of my plight because I thought it funny to do so and you somehow think it's going to annoy me because you called me a convict when you got the "idea" from the person you're using it on?
Listen Shampipple, don't get droopy. I have a faggot as an avatar and it ain't shit.
Suck it up-

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Listen Shampipple, don't get droopy. I have a faggot as an avatar and it ain't shit.
Suck it up-

So your boyo washed your shit off his dick before you "retired" it down you Wilfred Brimley gob?

That was nice of him....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Suck it up-
You're wounded everyone notices that lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Anyhoo, I have friends yelling for me. I can't let them see that shit to the left. You faggots got nothing on what they'd say to me. So bye for now.
PEACE!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Suck it up-
You're wounded everyone notices that lol
I got blown up three times, convict.
What can you homo's do?
Nuthin-

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Anyhoo, I have friends yelling for me. I can't let them see that shit to the left. You faggots got nothing on what they'd say to me. So bye for now.
PEACE!

Take your Boom Stick avatar with ya...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
PEACE!
Oooohhhh you got friends now, how convenient :LMAO2:

I was under the impression from that pic he only has one friend....
Unlike the two other grown male friends you lived with!
I'm out!

Out and proud....

In your mouth

In and out!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
PEACE!

If you call a dogging spot "friend" then yes he's got one...

If he fits the balls in his mouth, he'll have three friends!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
PEACE!

If you call a dogging spot "friend" then yes he's got one...

If he fits the balls in his mouth, he'll have three friends!
Four if you count the dangle berry on the rim he's tasting...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Benzo -"I have friends yelling for me"...bahahaha!.....Yep...he left wounded....:LOL1: