I am Blandscape...

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...I enjoy removing the urine and spunk stained drawers from prostitutes within a certain price range, and the drawers of old fridge freezers that I have gathered over the years to build my own multi-storey igloo.

Are there any other post apocalyptic survivalists here?

I'm working on it, but have some attachments to certain creature comforts that are proving difficult. Good to see you again.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
teasing-with-poking-tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Where did that name ever come from? BLandscape, what’s your location by the way? Are you one of those Canadians?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Where did that name ever come from? BLandscape, what’s your location by the way? Are you one of those Canadians?
Yup...he considers society as a whole to be rather bland. And on an off-topic forum...a landscape to culminate his arrogance. Blandscape in essence. He’s a fuckwit really...don’t give it too much consideration.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Yup...he considers society as a whole to be rather bland. And on an off-topic forum...a landscape to culminate his arrogance. Blandscape in essence. He’s a fuckwit really...don’t give it too much consideration.

That is the best description of my idioms and idolatry of self worth, that I have ever read. It is important to remember that whatever I think about me, I hate nearly every one of you even more.

There is no ego involved, only a hobbled realisation that I have to drag my unquestionable unquenchable thirst for more, through the arid Saharan blandscape of what passes as everyone else's fucking thoughtless thoughtfulness.

After all these years I only see a mirage of the men and women I thought I once knew.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That is the best description of my idioms and idolatry of self worth, that I have ever read. It is important to remember that whatever I think about me, I hate nearly every one of you even more.

There is no ego involved, only a hobbled realisation that I have to drag my unquestionable unquenchable thirst for more, through the arid Saharan blandscape of what passes as everyone else's fucking thoughtless thoughtfulness.

After all these years I only see a mirage of the men and women I thought I once knew.
Well, welcome...welcome! I wondered what it would take for me to lure you into a conversation. It seemed you were quite select and yet timid with your conversational approach recently. Ducking and weaving, logging on and quickly logging off...frustratingly elusive like a field mouse. Haha-hohohoho.

Just breathe with me.

Let it all hang out and don’t be a stranger. I just ask of you one little courtesy...don’t try to fib about any of your would-be exploits or triumphs over in Canada...you had Miss Ban Hammer on your side.

God, it’s been years ol’ Blandscape!

Again welcome...chuck on your best avatar, pull your feet up and let’s smoke a cigar ol’ chap over a glass of cognac!

:SmokeBreak2:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Well, welcome...welcome! I wondered what it would take for me to lure you into a conversation.

Again welcome...chuck on your best avatar, pull your feet up and let’s smoke a cigar ol’ chap over a glass of cognac!

Well, I suppose you are more used to luring and leering using useful props like a telephoto lens on your Nikon, a white panel van, a bucket of M&M's and the courage to live out your on-line fantasies- it's not as if I have been hiding in anything but plain site B.

It has been a long time, and tempus fugit has never been kind to you laddie. Especially during our fireside chat's, when I inevitably get bored with your cheap cognac and toneless monotonous quips, and simply grab you by your Canadian pony-tail and stub your face out on the the open hearth.

You are right, I should be welcome here, after all you are...apparently.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, welcome...welcome! I wondered what it would take for me to lure you into a conversation.

Well, I suppose you are more used to luring and leering using useful props like a telephoto lens on your Nikon, a white panel van, a bucket of M&M's and the courage to live out your on-line fantasies- it's not as if I have been hiding in anything but plain site B.

It has been a long time, and tempus fugit has never been kind to you laddie. Especially during our fireside chat's, when I inevitably get bored with your cheap cognac and toneless monotonous quips, and simply grab you by your Canadian pony-tail and stub your face out on the the open hearth.

You are right, I should be welcome here, after all you are...apparently.
images

Oh Blandscape...manscape,
‘Cause you’re gonna need it,
The jail ape needs clear access,
when he enters into you feedin’ it...

You can play the fiddle to your heart’s content,
when you get slammed in your dirty orifice bent...
Your child values precede you old man,
you’ll be sadly reflecting on that,
sitting in the can.

As time wears on and your arse grapes get nasty,
you’d wish Tempus Fugit was legit,
dealing with your incarceration palsy...
Ita sit, ita sit, ita sit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
got fired from the Circus for harassment of the other small people.
You did and there were criminal complaints filed too

that's why you cannot return to the US unless the pedophile of the united states, Joe Biden, takes office.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks to your fat hero, the US is a dead zone. Happy to stay put Stubby. NYC must be awesome right now. Stupid dwarf

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The tulip-tussler made a fart and wept?

Man ye gardens, plebes. The Four Seasons Total Blandscaping crew are a bunch of rakes.

Yep. I follow that.