I am Blandscape...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
...I enjoy removing the urine and spunk stained drawers from prostitutes within a certain price range, and the drawers of old fridge freezers that I have gathered over the years to build my own multi-storey igloo.

Are there any other post apocalyptic survivalists here?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can I post in here ??

I'm not as edgy as you mind you but I do sometimes wear diff color socks

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
...I enjoy removing the urine and spunk stained drawers from prostitutes within a certain price range, and the drawers of old fridge freezers that I have gathered over the years to build my own multi-storey igloo.

Are there any other post apocalyptic survivalists here?
You too?
Wtf??
Was there a fucking membership drive I wasn't in on?
Shitfuck I came here to get away from you cocksuckers.
Damn!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am waiting on Bentzo posting something that will prove just how capable he is at keeping this thread alive, while obviously being witty, charming and in no way boring.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I am waiting on Bentzo posting something that will prove just how capable he is at keeping this thread alive, while obviously being witty, charming and in no way boring.
It is now you started posting.
Martini kick your ass out for staling up the place?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have to find my way around S, where do I find light refreshments and where do I balk at the seedy underbelly of the internet?

I went into the death forum thinking I should flame there, but I saw someone getting their fucking head chopped off with a chainsaw.

I need to acclimatise.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to find my way around S, where do I find light refreshments and where do I balk at the seedy underbelly of the internet?

I went into the death forum thinking I should flame there, but I saw someone getting their fucking head chopped off with a chainsaw.

I need to acclimatise.
Best forum on the web for free speech n shit mate...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just don't leave your sex toys everywhere particularly the big black one ... if ever there was a tripping hazard

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I need to acclimatise.
That's right. Toss back a few pints. You read smoother when you're drunk.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ex
Just don't leave your sex toys everywhere particularly the big black one ... if ever there was a tripping hazard
Exactly.
You caught on with the quickness.
Blandy stuffs dudes like haggis.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I need to acclimatise.

Oh, yeah! That is, unless you free speechify about things that are too liberal, then you're accused of killing the forum.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I need to acclimatise.

Oh, yeah! That is, unless you free speechify about things that are too liberal, then you're accused of killing the forum.
No, one thread would've done for all the content involved but it's not an issue with anyone really now is it? lol x