Blandscape is a closet nosefucker...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I almost feel bad for causing Blandy to flee...

Almost but not quite.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He didn't say, specifically; he only said "he's done".
But he's mentioned he was getting bored several times recently.
I guess he finally decided enough was enough.

Hey !! slow Molasses ... how are you today ?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why did he leave?

I told him to sleep it off one day because he was making even less sense than usual and he proceeded to Vocaroo himself either punching walls or masturbating while rambling on about fucking my nose and fucking my face.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
He was th|i|s close to winning the persistence award too. :,-(

wGwJMMK.jpg

4wdhN86.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I told him to sleep it off one day because he was making even less sense than usual and he proceeded to Vocaroo himself either punching walls or masturbating while rambling on about fucking my nose and fucking my face.

The thing needs an intervention.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The thing needs an intervention.

When you start vocalising angles ("move your feet to the left", "move your feet to the right, boy") while repeatedly describing how you're currently fucking a middle aged man's face and nostrils, your train has fully unseated itself off the reality tracks and can proceed not an inch further.

I'm glad that I got up into his head and caused him to pull the plug. Seamajor should have done this 5 years ago.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Something is definitely amiss about Blandscape. I never realized it was that bad.

Well, the first thing wrong is that he underestimated me...but I'm cool with that. I like it when that happens.

But he definitely has an issue about my star power. I can't help being so good at what I do.... it's a curse of sorts I guess.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you start vocalising angles ("move your feet to the left", "move your feet to the right, boy") while repeatedly describing how you're currently fucking a middle aged man's face and nostrils, your train has fully unseated itself off the reality tracks and can proceed not an inch further.

I'm glad that I got up into his head and caused him to pull the plug. Seamajor should have done this 5 years ago.

I’m not a hermaphrodite DD. My knickers are clean too

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m not a hermaphrodite DD. My knickers are clean too
Nobody wants to have an image of your fucking crappy undies on their mind you dodgy prick. And refrain from posting soiled panties every other day you fucking cringy rock spider. When you kick the bucket…we‘ll all be rejoicing. Mark my fucking words!
Fucking waste of space.