I am Lily

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is up there with the worst intro threads ever... sorry @Lily

I was feeling tolerant the first time I read your post. This time I have to say I agree with you 100%. A lot of really shitty people with shitty attitudes have posted on this thread.
People really think you're oak, you are very similar but at least you're a trooper for coming in and going at it lol as a newfahg xD

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was feeling tolerant the first time I read your post. This time I have to say I agree with you 100%. A lot of really shitty people with shitty attitudes have posted on this thread.
People really think you're oak, you are very similar but at least you're a trooper for coming in and going at it lol as a newfahg xD

Do they really "think" though? I've read a few other threads where other people were accused of being "Oak". Perhaps your insular board just can't handle new people very well.

It's not a welcoming place, or even just a "neutral" place. They're paranoid and neurotic.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do they really "think" though? I've read a few other threads where other people were accused of being "Oak". Perhaps you're insular board just can't handle new people very well.

It's not a welcoming place, or even just a "neutral" place. They're paranoid and neurotic.
Yeah. Fucking liberals. They suck

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not all the shitty posters have been liberal.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Holliday is a woman-hating fag

Maybe he's been rejected by women all his life.
Oh calm down there, Oak.
People just find it fascinating that you're so embarrassed to be you (and certainly not w/o reason - I mean who wouldn't be) that you're trying to pass yourself off as a newb.

Just post as yourself - you already have an Oak account.
We all know it's you.
You want to know why?
It's like this - much as you aspire to be a troll (which is a nutty thing in itself)
You aren't one. You are always you.
...and you are very recognizable to those of us who have known you for 15 years or so.

You have not change one tiny bit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh calm down there, Oak.
People just find it fascinating that you're so embarrassed to be you (and certainly not w/o reason - I mean who wouldn't be) that you're trying to pass yourself off as a newb.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?
It's like this - much as you aspire to be a troll (which is a nutty thing in itself)
...and you are very recognizable to those of us who have known you for 15 years or so.

Fuck off, admin is waiting for you in the shower

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

He pulled the chilled gin out and everything. Turned on the music.

And H dipped out and left him there with his piss sacks in his hand.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

He pulled the chilled gin out and everything. Turned on the music.

And H dipped out and left him there with his piss sacks in his hand.
Bwhahahahahahaha

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

Maybe the posters here would rather have the shitty posters and not me posting. Someone should post a poll.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

Maybe the posters here would rather have the shitty posters and not me posting. Someone should post a poll.
You've as much right as everyone here to post what you like within the massive rule book laws xD

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

Makes no difference to me. All you liberals are indistinguishable and interchangeable in terms of your overall worthlessness

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

Makes no difference to me. All you liberals are indistinguishable and interchangeable in terms of your overall worthlessness

Thank you. You're so balanced and full of rational and reasonable conversation.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

You've as much right as everyone here to post what you like within the massive rule book laws xD

I know I have the right to be here. I'm starting to regret being here and investing in this experience though. I can see why it's the same people posting over and over, a few others posting sometimes and lots of members that don't post a thing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

Thank you. You're so balanced and full of rational and reasonable conversation.

I live to serve and I am nothing if your opinion of me does not exceed stellar

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

I know I have the right to be here. I'm starting to regret being here and investing in this experience though. I can see why it's the same people posting over and over, a few others posting sometimes and lots of members that don't post a thing.
I'll invite you to a pm with BF when he's on and we'll talk about it, don't leave...
BBE18re.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh calm down there, Oak.

We all know it's you.
You want to know why?

I'll invite you to a pm with BF when he's on and we'll talk about it, don't leave...
BBE18re.gif

I'm not leaving. I am going through this thread and anyone that is still alleging that I am Oak is being put on ignore. I am not interested in those posts, those posters and anything they have to say.