Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
and I come in Peace.
Are you currently in bloom?

That's a rather personal question don't you think?
Stay away from that leftard...it’s part of the creepy crew!
If I drove a nail through me cock, would it satisfy you, or would it slight on bayou?
Driving a nail through one’s cock would be ludicrous to say the least twinkle-toes. You need to work on your moral compass instead.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Can you halp me locate the source of the burning when I urinate..

My happiness depends on you

but no pressure Im sure I can still achieve climax when I masturbate ... no RUSH!!

YES PLEASE

I would guess you're using Tobasco Sauce to masturbate. Stop that. You're welcome.
Not really.. I could give that a shot as I enjoy a good cry while I tug one out..

Maybe I just need to feel important maybe I just need a focus point..

but either way crying is essential.. Like slapping mouthy women when they misbehave.. its just necessary.. that and my raging hard-on when girls cry..

do you enjoy being treated like garbage??

Its kinda obvious you do..

Is this where I'm supposed to be outraged or offended by this old and tired troll?

Are you challenging me?? What is your FUCKIN problem??.. this is not how you make friends!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

but no pressure Im sure I can still achieve climax when I masturbate ... no RUSH!!

YES PLEASE

I would guess you're using Tobasco Sauce to masturbate. Stop that. You're welcome.
Not really.. I could give that a shot as I enjoy a good cry while I tug one out..

but either way crying is essential.. Like slapping mouthy women when they misbehave.. its just necessary.. that and my raging hard-on when girls cry..

Is this where I'm supposed to be outraged or offended by this old and tired troll?

Are you challenging me?? What is your FUCKIN problem??.. this is not how you make friends!!!!

Sir, sir, you're at 11, I need you at about a 3. Take deep breaths.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME84BE_o.gif

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

YES PLEASE

Sir, sir, you're at 11, I need you at about a 3. Take deep breaths.

Nope wrong again its 8:49pm try harder NIGGER!!

ME84O1_o.jpg

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Welcome, Lily. How about a couple of racks of nine-ball?

I like your vibe so much I'll even post a tune for you.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if i were 2 choose a plant as an alt i would be the venus flytrap
while being beautiful, after mating/feeding i would CRUSH them between my powerful thighs