I am proud of my fellow Americans, ready willing and able to go defend Ukraine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh lort, here we go. :Crazy:
Is this the Dove Show now? Huh? Fucking have to give your bleeding 2 cents every-fucking-where. Chirpy, chirpy, chirpy you dingbat!

Well go tell BF to handle it.

We cant have people giving their 2 cents on discussions forums too much.

Maybe you can have him install some sort of 5 post a day minimum on posters whose 2 cents bother you. That would probably be really good for a message board. And you could take a much needed break and breath easy knowing whoever is on your shitty list of the month cant post.

Do you have a comment on the topic or are you here to complain about who is commenting on the topic?
Spend some time with your family.

This is a thread in the political section about American vets going to help in Ukraine.

It is NOT a topic about what is going in MY home at this moment. Or ANY moment. Unless I bring up my family? It's not a thing you have a place commenting on, is it? No one has to justify what is going on their house or reassure other posters about their family life, and its unhinged to expect it.

You dont know me or any of my family or what we are like outside of a few peeks I've voluntarily discussed. You fill in the blanks with your own ideas.

And I'm never going to give some play by play of my day or my family to some stranger on a forum who wants to take some shots and needs to take personal ones and start weaponizing peoples families to do it. I've said this bluntly to others who pull that stupid "der you suck for ur family!" bullshit.

Clearly people who do this are insecure with their relationships with their own families and think other people are as well and that in bringing up families.....they are poking at some insecurity their target has.

Rest assured, my family is not a topic, is not your concern, and isnt going to ever be discussed in this sort of context. You and the drama crew really should consider dropping this PI/use families as weapons tactics because it just reflects VERY poorly on you. You guys are the ONLY ones who pull that dumb shit.

You dont see Big, or even Admin, or anyone else besides you, Lily and a few others I wont mention feeling the need to get that personal or pretending to fret over another person's family because you cant deal with or respond to the words being said. Other peoples families are not anyones business here so I have no idea why some of you feel such a pressing fucking need to force exchanges about real life and families. Except that you arent smart or stable enough to handle the words on the screen.

This isnt JUST for you but for the handful of PI/Personal attack drama junkies who continually go there with other posters. You guys just show your weakness. Go deal with your 500 ton dingleberrie who is actively on the board spewing hate for 18 hours a day.

Do you have a comment on the TOPIC? Or just drama jacking the thread?

You should cease whatever alcohol bender you are on and go sleep more than 3 or 4 hours. Drink some water or something.
Go spend some quality time with your family. They will appreciate the love. Life is short…too short to be creating drama on a forum such as this. Between your e-affairs and embarrassment that you’ve created over the years, I can now wholly understand your mental instability. Flea was right about you, I just didn’t see it at the time. Go now and be the mother that you were meant to be. Xx

Reread what I posted and go sleep whatever this is off.

Try to emotionally dislodge yourself from silly cyber dramas you take to unhinged levels.
he needs to dislodge himself from Oink's smelly asshole

No shit.

Gawd I'd rather deep throat a power line than be so trapped into petty e gossip so hard you act out in random politcal threads :LOL3:
Do you spit or swallow these dayz…just asking for a friend. He’s from The Windy City. He has hard cash! Lol

Break people have tried for 3 years to "shame" me over the Poofer thing.

Do you know why this fails so hard it's basically spam at this point?

The only direction this could possibly go in? Is you having a psycho meltdown and wanting me banned or modded. I'm NEVER going to give a shit what you think of me, and I'm just gonna exploit your narcissistic need to degrade me as woman because my posts chapped your taint somehow.

Stop now. Take a nap. You only have psychological pain and misery on the horizon should you continue begging me for attention.
Noooooooooooo! I never did anything of the sort. Nooooooooooooooo….surely not? And female denigration is exactly what I was trying to prevent only yesterday. Shhhhhh….don’t tell anyone, but your ex Biggie Smellz, went full-cock sucker on another female member just yesterday! He even had a few other blokes jumping on his wand wagon I shit you not. Maaaaaaan…I just couldn’t stand by and do absolutely nothing. I want the greasy lil’ fucker hauled over the coals for it. It was relentless ffs! Really disgusting and not a good look for the forum. For noobs and regulars alike.
You blow-ins need to learn your place. This isn’t another Canadian board where you can do what the fuck you please. God knows we all know how that mental episode, if we can call it that, went down. Damn….you’re just lucky the authorities didn’t rock up and take your kids away! Drugs are bad ju-ju…

Muito loco in da coco!:Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this the Dove Show now? Huh? Fucking have to give your bleeding 2 cents every-fucking-where. Chirpy, chirpy, chirpy you dingbat!

Maybe you can have him install some sort of 5 post a day minimum on posters whose 2 cents bother you. That would probably be really good for a message board. And you could take a much needed break and breath easy knowing whoever is on your shitty list of the month cant post.

Do you have a comment on the topic or are you here to complain about who is commenting on the topic?

This is a thread in the political section about American vets going to help in Ukraine.

It is NOT a topic about what is going in MY home at this moment. Or ANY moment. Unless I bring up my family? It's not a thing you have a place commenting on, is it? No one has to justify what is going on their house or reassure other posters about their family life, and its unhinged to expect it.

You dont know me or any of my family or what we are like outside of a few peeks I've voluntarily discussed. You fill in the blanks with your own ideas.

And I'm never going to give some play by play of my day or my family to some stranger on a forum who wants to take some shots and needs to take personal ones and start weaponizing peoples families to do it. I've said this bluntly to others who pull that stupid "der you suck for ur family!" bullshit.

Clearly people who do this are insecure with their relationships with their own families and think other people are as well and that in bringing up families.....they are poking at some insecurity their target has.

Rest assured, my family is not a topic, is not your concern, and isnt going to ever be discussed in this sort of context. You and the drama crew really should consider dropping this PI/use families as weapons tactics because it just reflects VERY poorly on you. You guys are the ONLY ones who pull that dumb shit.

You dont see Big, or even Admin, or anyone else besides you, Lily and a few others I wont mention feeling the need to get that personal or pretending to fret over another person's family because you cant deal with or respond to the words being said. Other peoples families are not anyones business here so I have no idea why some of you feel such a pressing fucking need to force exchanges about real life and families. Except that you arent smart or stable enough to handle the words on the screen.

This isnt JUST for you but for the handful of PI/Personal attack drama junkies who continually go there with other posters. You guys just show your weakness. Go deal with your 500 ton dingleberrie who is actively on the board spewing hate for 18 hours a day.

You should cease whatever alcohol bender you are on and go sleep more than 3 or 4 hours. Drink some water or something.
Go spend some quality time with your family. They will appreciate the love. Life is short…too short to be creating drama on a forum such as this. Between your e-affairs and embarrassment that you’ve created over the years, I can now wholly understand your mental instability. Flea was right about you, I just didn’t see it at the time. Go now and be the mother that you were meant to be. Xx

Try to emotionally dislodge yourself from silly cyber dramas you take to unhinged levels.

No shit.

Gawd I'd rather deep throat a power line than be so trapped into petty e gossip so hard you act out in random politcal threads :LOL3:
Do you spit or swallow these dayz…just asking for a friend. He’s from The Windy City. He has hard cash! Lol

The only direction this could possibly go in? Is you having a psycho meltdown and wanting me banned or modded. I'm NEVER going to give a shit what you think of me, and I'm just gonna exploit your narcissistic need to degrade me as woman because my posts chapped your taint somehow.

Stop now. Take a nap. You only have psychological pain and misery on the horizon should you continue begging me for attention.
Noooooooooooo! I never did anything of the sort. Nooooooooooooooo….surely not? And female denigration is exactly what I was trying to prevent only yesterday. Shhhhhh….don’t tell anyone, but your ex Biggie Smellz, went full-cock sucker on another female member just yesterday! He even had a few other blokes jumping on his wand wagon I shit you not. Maaaaaaan…I just couldn’t stand by and do absolutely nothing. I want the greasy lil’ fucker hauled over the coals for it. It was relentless ffs! Really disgusting and not a good look for the forum. For noobs and regulars alike.
You blow-ins need to learn your place. This isn’t another Canadian board where you can do what the fuck you please. God knows we all know how that mental episode, if we can call it that, went down. Damn….you’re just lucky the authorities didn’t rock up and take your kids away! Drugs are bad ju-ju…

Uh huh.

Big and every single person on that "band wagon" against that poor "victimized" female ALSO had whiney PMs about how mean and wrong and "dangerous for the forum" all the other posters who were "bandwagoning" were.

Question....is this female(who finally found a new sucker with a panel willing to listen to her drama bullshit) still accusing others of "pi trolling"?

Cuz that would be hilarious lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No shit.

Uh huh.

Big and every single person on that "band wagon" against that poor "victimized" female ALSO had whiney PMs about how mean and wrong and "dangerous for the forum" all the other posters who were "bandwagoning" were.

Question....is this female(who finally found a new sucker with a panel willing to listen to her drama bullshit) still accusing others of "pi trolling"?

Go to your children lady. You’re a fucking disgrace. :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that fat pig plays out the same victim drama on every forum she infests

smart people have realized this already

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
that admin guy sure does suck a lot of cock
@Bastard Factory can you PLEASE sort out this cock sucker? It’s the least you can do given that I’m your #1 supporter on this forum. C’mon!

You are legit jacking a thread with mind numbing drama and tagging BF to "sort out" someone because you dont like his posts?

Good grief lol
snowflakes gonna snowflake
Dove’s gonna swallow…or was it spit?
:Excited6:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No shit.

Uh huh.

There you go again bringing up families.

What is WITH you drama addicts and your fixation on stuff like that?

So stupid :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No shit.

Uh huh.

I know right? you had the fat whale bringing up Frueds family and mine when I kicked her in her fat rolls this afternoon

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No shit.

Uh huh.

RIGHT…go take a shit, spit and tend to your family. This isn’t the place to rob your children of the quality time they need. Shooooo, shoooo, shhooooooooo….

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory can you PLEASE sort out this cock sucker? It’s the least you can do given that I’m your #1 supporter on this forum. C’mon!

You are legit jacking a thread with mind numbing drama and tagging BF to "sort out" someone because you dont like his posts?

Good grief lol
Your children you irresponsible mother! Go to them…

And again!

Are you a fucking pervert, Break? Because there is no valid reason for a strange man to be so preoccupied with another posters KIDS.

Trying to get some info? Phishin?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

Are you a fucking pervert, Break? Because there is no valid reason for a strange man to be so preoccupied with another posters KIDS.

Breakfredo is pretty focused on kids lately

I'm sensing that seadusky vibe coming outta that piss drinker

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No shit.

Uh huh.

I know right? you had the fat whale bringing up Frueds family and mine when I kicked her in her fat rolls this afternoon

Its fucking pathetic. They cant deal with the words or content so they start this dumb desperate PI shit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

Go be a mother ffs! Your behaviour here is disgusting. Ptooey! *

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No shit.

Uh huh.

Its fucking pathetic. They cant deal with the words or content so they start this dumb desperate PI shit.
DOCS should have taken away your children. They would’ve had a better life today.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

Do you think it's my adult daughter....my teen daughter....or my 5 year old he is the most interested in?

Maybe he is hoping for the current details and where abouts of all 3?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No shit.

Uh huh.

DOCS should have taken away your children. They would’ve had a better life today.
someone should take away your wifi and drugs and put you to bed already

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

Do you think it's my adult daughter....my teen daughter....or my 5 year old he is the most interested in?

sadly he's striking me as more of an itty bitty kinda guy right now

when he's not kissing walrus ass of course

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

My behaviour?

I'm not on an alcohol bender jacking threads with stupid dramas and trying to get people to give me information on what their families are doing.

That's YOU.

Your behavior has been pretty disgusting for hours and hours now. I've gone to bed and woke up and you are still hear bleeding lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

Cock sucker saaa whaaaaaa? Lololol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The FACT is, we should have had it out with the USSR immediately following WW2. They should have never been allowed to occupy Germany period! We also should have let MacArthur nuke the chinks. Truman was a fucking idiot. All this has done is allowed BOTH to gain even greater nuclear capabilities and eventually, like it or not, we WILL have to fight both. Its just the way it is. Personally, and from a Biblical standpoint, I expect America wont make it. We deserve it due to our promotion of evil faggotry and ejection of God from society.
Sounds absolutely crazy what you’re suggesting? And nuking the chinks…God damn that’s heavy. As if Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren’t enough already!?
:Whaa?:
As I've said before, the japs were rightly nuked and were fortunate not to have been wiped off the earth for what they had done. The Russians AND the Chinese capured and tortured our men during the Korean War. MacArthur wanted to smoke the chinks. I'd have green lighted him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

My behaviour?

I'm not on an alcohol gender jacking threads with stupid dramas and trying to get people to give me information on what their families are doing.

That's YOU.
No.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good grief lol

And again!

Cock sucker saaa whaaaaaa? Lololol
talk about repetition huh? breakfredo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
UPDATE Break.....my mother just finally took a shit. She hasnt been able to in a few days now. But she just came out announcing it.

Would you like a picture before I flush? Or is it just my kids giving you a boner tonight?