Admin wants you to know he’s proud to be LGBTQ+

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That’s really admin the cock sucking noodle neck fairy what had to pay money to have me banned.

Lmso. Who does that?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You assholes should play the video and take this sweet kid's message to heart. He's worth more than all of you put together.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:Awesomeness: Why does the putrid dwarf keep repeating himself?
lmYUJQ1.png

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all don't love yourselves the way that Dylan does.

Except maybe Dovey. She loves herself. Therapist's orders.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Gawd Lotus is annoying... such an uptight, contrary, condescending old bag.
She had more fire with her grey—haired ancient avatar! I think her default avatar is indicative of her mental toss—up between BF or CBT? LGBTQIPBE is a helluva bum—steer in this apparent WOKE environment the far leftists are striving for these dismal dayz!

I for one think just shoot them between the eyeballs! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This thread sucks.

It's like when Admin takes Biggie's head cheese textured cawk into his mouth. That too sucks, but not for The Bionic Midget as his 3 plus year campaign to get friendly with Admin's mouth has finally cum to fruition...all up in Admin's mouth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This thread sucks.

It's like when Admin takes Biggie's head cheese textured cawk into his mouth. That too sucks, but not for The Bionic Midget as his 3 plus year campaign to get friendly with Admin's mouth has finally cum to fruition...all up in Admin's mouth.
Oh fuck off yer kont! Dere…Aye sed et!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This thread sucks.