Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Hey Lily, why actually was TwaP so afraid of you?

All I remember is there were two boards at MMP and TwaP wouldn’t leave the free board for anything and was posting up cat pics and liking them.

@Bastard Factory if TwaP comes to your forum, be very afraid. The guys like 30 years behind the times and still uses webtv

I don't know. I never did anything to him. He was "friendly" with one douchebag I had to contact the authorities on. I was once doxxed online and contacted the authorities when a picture of the place I was living was put up. I was a single mom with two kids and feared some online whackjob, that might live in my community, would show up at my door. The cops visited the person that doxxed me.

Apparently his little cabal of no account losers thought that was unfair. I disagree.
One of the greatest XBox trolls ever once said;

“You ain’t shit if you haven’t been doxxed”

Pictures of my house in Rockford were floating around the asscave at BH way before Weeps posted up my old addy a couple years ago.

That one old tard Sublime was threatening to post pictures of dead ppl on my front door because I posted a YouTube of him acting like a complete buffoon.

Everyone gets doxxd

You're not a single mother. And this was almost 15 years ago, not last week.
If it was 15 years ago who cares?

I don't. Twap does. That's the fucking point, keep up.
TwaP is still trying to email AW for a tailgate meet up at a Broncos game

Again, TWAP is an idiot. I don't know who AW is to be honest.
AW was hilarious.

Fucked up how she got got tho……

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time I post, you know I'm queer.

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

That trope died when TwaP had a panel at FC
Dumb motherfcuker shouldnt leave low hanging fruit!
You read mad, bro
He's very sensitive about his physical stature, and high pitched feminine voice.
Who, Lokmar?

I think he has degenerative intelligence condition. He used to write funny shit at Turd Fail, like seriously, the guy carried the politics forum by himself in the waning days.

Then something happened.
Something did happen. I got tired of posting refuting evidence to libtard bullshit. Its a waste of time. Besides, clubbing baby seal libtards over the head is much more fun. Really, you can thank Biggie for that. He repeatedly showed me examples of how futile the efforts were. I'd now prefer to have a civil war.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who in their right mind invites oak to their wedding?

That’s gotta be a bad omen right there
And who got married the day after fornuncle pwned her.

Fornuncle pawned me this Sunday?! I did not know that was coming. Thanks for the warning.

He pawned himself, didn't get the e-fuck he wanted and went ballistic, incel. You people are out of control.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
He's very sensitive about his physical stature, and high pitched feminine voice.
Who, Lokmar?

I think he has degenerative intelligence condition. He used to write funny shit at Turd Fail, like seriously, the guy carried the politics forum by himself in the waning days.

Then something happened.
Something did happen. I got tired of posting refuting evidence to libtard bullshit. Its a waste of time. Besides, clubbing baby seal libtards over the head is much more fun. Really, you can thank Biggie for that. He repeatedly showed me examples of how futile the efforts were. I'd now prefer to have a civil war.
That’s your first mistake.

Biggy is a failure at everything he touches on these forums and is a mini TwaP in that regard.

You need to go back to being that terror at TF. Better content

Master

Site Supporter

Fornuncle pawned me this Sunday?! I did not know that was coming. Thanks for the warning.

He pawned himself, didn't get the e-fuck he wanted and went ballistic, incel. You people are out of control.
Hopefully no switch was used during all this pawning….

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey, I'm getting pwnd in the future by someone who ran away because he was turned down.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
I'm mad cause aidsman posted some low hanging fruit? You like him or something?
I don’t like anybody on these forums.

This ain’t fb, bruh
Cool. No need to suck on his prolapsed asshole then. He's a big Gavy Boi after all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.

Biggy is a failure at everything he touches on these forums and is a mini TwaP in that regard.

Almost 50 and rides the bus

Lol

Master

Site Supporter

Hey, I'm getting pwnd in the future by someone who ran away because he was turned down.
Oh pwnd!!!

I thought another pawning episode was starting

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.
I think it is really TRUMP who showed us that. Just oppose and infuriate them. They are beyond reason.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.

Lol

And she was cool with that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.

Naw, the effort to reward ratio isnt as good.

Master

Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.

Lol
Over 50 and needs a mini step to get into a car

Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh pwnd!!!

Why can't some men handle a woman not being interested? I want to understand from the male point of view and from someone that has probably played bartender psychologist to all those sad sacks.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.

Lol
Over 50 and needs a mini step to get into a car

Lol
I get into my BMW just fine

You got a bus pass brah?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh pwnd!!!

Why can't some men handle a woman not being interested? I want to understand from the male point of view and from someone that has probably played bartender psychologist to all those sad sacks.

Oh the irony lmao!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.
I think it is really TRUMP who showed us that. Just oppose and infuriate them. They are beyond reason.
Lots of truth to that! Trump showed us that if we resort to pimp slaps and insults, its much more entertaining. Trying to teach a lib is about as useless as teaching rocket science to retards.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh pwnd!!!

Oh the irony lmao!

What irony?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.
Lots of truth to that! Trump showed us that if we resort to pimp slaps and insults, its much more entertaining. Trying to teach a lib is about as useless as teaching rocket science to retards.

Now that's actual irony right there! Bwaaa hahahahahaha...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Your whole thread is a giant meltdown.

It's sad, having to check in here after a multi-thread Joo Melt, to watch him and the squad of ankle muppets trying to sweep up all the spilled popcorn.

Fuck, I'd rather watch people clean up a hockey stadium after a Stanley Cup game. It's nasty work for sure.

The funniest thing is that they think they're winning. I want you to do a favor for me, Levon if I may? I am going to a wedding and leaving town tomorrow. I won't be online because well, Real Life Matters (RLM). I will coin that starting today. I won't probably be on line until Sunday at the soonest, but probably not really until Monday.

When the chuckleheads start saying I ran away (Biggie, Aryan, Loktard, Duhv, Deport Liberals) please kindly remind them that some people enjoy real life. If you're also caught up in real life, I'll ask @Admin. to be my back up.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure of my plans, but it ain't likely I'll be on here sixteen hours a day to deal with those who DO think forum life is THAT important, the ones who act like YOU RAN unless you have a piss can under yer desk chair. They'll be the only ones perturbed by my absence, or by yours I suppose.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's sad, having to check in here after a multi-thread Joo Melt, to watch him and the squad of ankle muppets trying to sweep up all the spilled popcorn.

Fuck, I'd rather watch people clean up a hockey stadium after a Stanley Cup game. It's nasty work for sure.

The funniest thing is that they think they're winning. I want you to do a favor for me, Levon if I may? I am going to a wedding and leaving town tomorrow. I won't be online because well, Real Life Matters (RLM). I will coin that starting today. I won't probably be on line until Sunday at the soonest, but probably not really until Monday.

When the chuckleheads start saying I ran away (Biggie, Aryan, Loktard, Duhv, Deport Liberals) please kindly remind them that some people enjoy real life. If you're also caught up in real life, I'll ask @Admin. to be my back up.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure of my plans, but it ain't likely I'll be on here sixteen hours a day to deal with those who DO think forum life is THAT important, the ones who act like YOU RAN unless you have a piss can under yer desk chair. They'll be the only ones perturbed by my absence, or by yours I suppose.

They actually wonder about where people are and think they have something to do with people stepping away to be in the real world.

I don't begin to understand their brains. It's like they have a virus called "auto-troll" and it's taken over their entire existence.

Master

Site Supporter

Oh pwnd!!!

Idk about that one.

After pretty much showing limited interest I just said “fuck it” and went along for the ride.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh pwnd!!!

Idk about that one.

After pretty much showing limited interest I just said “fuck it” and went along for the ride.

No, I wasn't referring to Duhv. Frankly, I really don't give a shit about her.

No matter, it's not like you have any answers anyway.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Thanks in advance.

Don’t worry turds.

I’ll hold off posting oaks Dms until she gets back

I wouldn’t want to miss the screaming and crying in its pure form

Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks in advance.

Don’t worry turds.

I’ll hold off posting oaks Dms until she gets back

I wouldn’t want to miss the screaming and crying in its pure form

Lol

So, I won't scream when I get back and they're there? Why would when they're posted make a difference to my emotional reaction?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

You read mad, bro
Who, Lokmar?

Then something happened.

Lol

The guy is literally the most broke fucker on here.

Remember his poor cat and shit-stained mattress?