Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Every time I post, you know I'm queer.

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

That trope died when TwaP had a panel at FC
Dumb motherfcuker shouldnt leave low hanging fruit!
You read mad, bro
I'm mad cause aidsman posted some low hanging fruit? You like him or something?

You're mad because Poof doesnt like you.

Everyone he doesnt like is butthurt and melty and mad :D
Where the fuck have I ever stated I don’t like LokTard?

Projection Much?

Oh well I guess the hissy fits over "racist" content and saying he has a degenerative brain thing would led one to think you just dont like Lok much.

And he mad brah so that.
So your gaslighting?

Par for the fucking course.

Just say your stupid already

No, that would be you gaslighting.

Do you know what gaslighting is?

Don’t tell him unless you are sure the cat is dead already

my tarot cards indicate the cat is still alive…

But it might be a false reading since I’m still dizzy from the gaslighting accusations by a self-proclaimed hard right bisexual stripper. Talk about a walking conundrum.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Every time I post, you know I'm queer.

FIXED!
Come on, bruh.

That trope died when TwaP had a panel at FC
Dumb motherfcuker shouldnt leave low hanging fruit!
You read mad, bro
I'm mad cause aidsman posted some low hanging fruit? You like him or something?

You're mad because Poof doesnt like you.

Everyone he doesnt like is butthurt and melty and mad :D
Where the fuck have I ever stated I don’t like LokTard?

Projection Much?

Oh well I guess the hissy fits over "racist" content and saying he has a degenerative brain thing would led one to think you just dont like Lok much.

And he mad brah so that.
So your gaslighting?

Par for the fucking course.

Just say your stupid already

No, that would be you gaslighting.

Do you know what gaslighting is?

Don’t tell him unless you are sure the cat is dead already

my tarot cards indicate the cat is still alive…

But it might be a false reading since I’m still dizzy from the gaslighting accusations by a self-proclaimed hard right bisexual stripper. Talk about a walking conundrum.
No, the cat is dead.

RIP Panama

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's cute tho. 3 years later and Mongotini still raging over being dumped by dovey

Hey mongo, have a voodoo priestess bless your fucking blow up doll and name it dovey. Then you could stab it to death with one of those sporks you get as part of your dish washers compensation package down at Dive Pings Chinese cuisine you single toothed cousin fucker

Maybe you'll feel better.

Master

Site Supporter
It's cute tho. 3 years later and Mongotini still raging over being dumped by dovey

Hey mongo, have a voodoo priestess bless your fucking blow up doll and name it dovey. Then you could stab it to death with one of those sporks you get as part of your dish washers compensation package down at Dive Pings Chinese cuisine you single toothed cousin fucker

Now your going off the rails.

Focus clown

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Focus clown
:Whaaa:

Master

Site Supporter

Focus clown
Don’t cry, bro

It’s only a message board

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just here to watch Big melt. I might join him in it. Type out like 6 whole sentences. Really have a whole break down.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Focus clown
Don’t cry, bro

:facepalm: and you want people to believe you are a goat?

Master

Site Supporter

Focus clown
Don’t cry, bro

:facepalm: and you want people to believe you are a goat?
Ask anybody who’s been around long enough and they will tell you I am.

Content. Make good content

That shits really eating you up tho, huh?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I haven't asked but every now and then people will reveal gratuitously that you were nothing but a funny faced dork with severe autism

just sayin

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your whole thread is a giant meltdown.

It's sad, having to check in here after a multi-thread Joo Melt, to watch him and the squad of ankle muppets trying to sweep up all the spilled popcorn.

Fuck, I'd rather watch people clean up a hockey stadium after a Stanley Cup game. It's nasty work for sure.

The funniest thing is that they think they're winning. I want you to do a favor for me, Levon if I may? I am going to a wedding and leaving town tomorrow. I won't be online because well, Real Life Matters (RLM). I will coin that starting today. I won't probably be on line until Sunday at the soonest, but probably not really until Monday.

When the chuckleheads start saying I ran away (Biggie, Aryan, Loktard, Duhv, Deport Liberals) please kindly remind them that some people enjoy real life. If you're also caught up in real life, I'll ask @Admin. to be my back up.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure of my plans, but it ain't likely I'll be on here sixteen hours a day to deal with those who DO think forum life is THAT important, the ones who act like YOU RAN unless you have a piss can under yer desk chair. They'll be the only ones perturbed by my absence, or by yours I suppose.

Don’t worry turds.

I’ll hold off posting oaks Dms until she gets back

I wouldn’t want to miss the screaming and crying in its pure form

Lol

So, I won't scream when I get back and they're there? Why would when they're posted make a difference to my emotional reaction?
Like I said, when the vote reaches 10 I'll first glance at the user list to make sure you are there

so there's no need to appoint little scouts to mine the fort while you figure out how to get your electricity turned back on

You're absolutely right. I don't have electricity or a roof over my head. No car, no jewrb, no life. I'm poor AF.

Master

Site Supporter

I haven't asked but every now and then people will reveal gratuitously that you were nothing but a funny faced dork with severe autism

just sayin
Srsly, that shit pisses you off I was cool with all the name flamers and you wernt, huh?

That like the ppl with actual talent lined up and shit and nobody gave zero fucks about you.

Even at your best, you were average. While at my best, I was god tier.

Bruh, they were just flame matches.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin
Srsly, that shit pisses you off I was cool with all the name flamers and you wernt, huh?

That like the ppl with actual talent lined up and shit and nobody gave zero fucks about you.

Even at your best, you were average. While at my best, I was god tier.

Bruh, they were just flame matches.
You read like someone farted in a bottle, handed it to you with their autograph and you cherish it to this day.

Try putting some clean sheets on your mattress instead of reminiscing on strangers who matter slightly more than you do you twinkling nobody.

Master

Site Supporter
They were just flame matches, bruh.

We all had so much fun doing them, tho. Like, great content, not this shitposting going on right now....

Master

Site Supporter

We all had so much fun doing them, tho. Like, great content, not this shitposting going on right now....

Everything at this forum has now been tethered to politics. I find it has been detrimental.
Because shit posting about politics is easy, anybody can do it.

Flaming is a different animal all together.

I dropped one bomb on Nahhzi and his petrified ass was dropping blood farts shaped like crying emojis in his depends extra heavy leakage funderoos. He had no choice but to swing a white flag and drum up excuses in such rapid succession it was like a John bonham solo.

This clowns think shitposting= flaming

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everything at this forum has now been tethered to politics. I find it has been detrimental.

I dropped one bomb on Nahhzi and his petrified ass was dropping blood farts shaped like crying emojis in his depends extra heavy leakage funderoos. He had no choice but to swing a white flag and drum up excuses in such rapid succession it was like a John bonham solo.

I agree they are different.

Look, so many of them, like Aryan, Deport Liberals, Biggie...it's all about their internal feelings of inadequacy. Therefore, it is going to be personal, it's going to be about posting PI, doxxing, breaking confidences...all that shit is because they're vindictive.

They think they've won if they make someone feel bad. Fuck them and the cocks they rode in on.

Master

Site Supporter

Look, so many of them, like Aryan, Deport Liberals, Biggie...it's all about their internal feelings of inadequacy. Therefore, it is going to be personal, it's going to be about posting PI, doxxing, breaking confidences...all that shit is because they're vindictive.

They think they've won if they make someone feel bad. Fuck them and the cocks they rode in on.
Well, Gayran hates himself because he’s gay, Deports don’t really get involved, and biggys closer to wearing a little white suit ringing a bell yelling “The plane, the plane” then actually being taken seriously.

Im like that fuckers personal Mr. Rourke, he’s always looking up to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, Gayran hates himself because he’s gay, Deports don’t really get involved, and biggys closer to wearing a little white suit ringing a bell yelling “The plane, the plane” then actually being taken seriously.

Deport is sharing shit behind the scenes. He is one of the worst and no one believes it because he passes his shit to pawns like Aryan to do it for him. I am sure he uses fake accounts to pass it along so it doesn't get back to him.

It isn't take rocket science to figure him the fuck out. Fucking incel clit chewing motherfucker. Had to leave the West and go to the Muslim world to find a woman to put up with his dorky ass.

Master

Site Supporter

Deport is sharing shit behind the scenes. He is one of the worst and no one believes it because he passes his shit to pawns like Aryan to do it for him. I am sure he uses fake accounts to pass it along so it doesn't get back to him.
He’s not the first person to do that shit and most certainly won’t be the last.

Ever notice just how much nicer this place is when certain ppl are on iggy? I think I just regained like 30 brain cells…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ever notice just how much nicer this place is when certain ppl are on iggy? I think I just regained like 30 brain cells…

Not the first for sure. But the among the creepiest. You have no idea what it's like to be followed by such a hateful creep for so many years.

Master

Site Supporter

Not the first for sure. But the among the creepiest. You have no idea what it's like to be followed by such a hateful creep for so many years.
Um…. (Looks around for Dovid)….

What you say?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Girth, belligerence, and a penchant for whinging to each and every admin on Al Gore's internets are the poarkasaur's idea of "PI". Really, what else is this latest meltdown about?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It isn't take rocket science to figure him the fuck out. Fucking incel clit chewing motherfucker. Had to leave the West and go to the Muslim world to find a woman to put up with his dorky ass.

Are you still crying about that infamous pic of you being posted?

I'm nobody's pawn, fatso. I just don't give a shit if anyone takes issue with what I say on here....

WTF possessed your portly 4'10 ass to post that horrific image in the first place?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, Gayran hates himself because he’s gay,

Seems to me like your way of coping with looking like a victim of a head on 70mph car crash, is by claiming any guy who is better looking than you is "gay".

If that were true, the vast majority of the male population would be homosexual...

And left up to you 100% of the female population would be trannies.