Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
There's you, Blurt and that Sidney 666 homo from CBT.

4 if you count the catfishing anime guy...

That isn't "every female" now is it?

Let me get this straight.

So now every female that has made fun of your virgin ass is a tranny?

But Flea and Lokmar can't be trannies because they're just two of the most trustworthy "women" posters on here, not to mention they never call you out on your very weak politics and retarded notions that only trannies think you're a fucking dumbass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, it's just a fact. The opinion these people have of me is irrelevant....

Have you not considered starting your own SJW trans sub-group?

Have you not considered jumping in front of an oncoming car in your hot pink "track suit?"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just buy yourself a pink tracksuit ffs, I'm sure a Soyattle charity shop will have a nice 80's style shellsuit which will be to your taste and make you look like one of the Golden Girls.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just buy yourself a pink tracksuit ffs, I'm sure a Soyattle charity shop will have a nice 80's style shellsuit which will be to your taste and make you look like one of the Golden Girls.

Unfortunately, "track suits" are only worn by sex offenders and Islamic Terrorists like Manchester United and The Girl Scouts of America.

We don't dress like slags here on the West Coast. We don't go to flea markets nor Walmart to buy clothes.

So tell me another bold faced lie.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Thanks but I have no plans of visiting Soyattle anytime soon.

Presumably you receive a discount from these businesses for being a regular?

Why are you soooo interested in women's clothes? I thought you only wore spandex and brightly colored "track suits?"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol the wimp the blimp and the gimp spent their night whining about me.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Deport is sharing shit behind the scenes. He is one of the worst and no one believes it because he passes his shit to pawns like Aryan to do it for him. I am sure he uses fake accounts to pass it along so it doesn't get back to him.

It isn't take rocket science to figure him the fuck out. Fucking incel clit chewing motherfucker. Had to leave the West and go to the Muslim world to find a woman to put up with his dorky ass.

Deport's a wimpy racist white boy who hides all the time. :-)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Deport is sharing shit behind the scenes. He is one of the worst and no one believes it because he passes his shit to pawns like Aryan to do it for him. I am sure he uses fake accounts to pass it along so it doesn't get back to him.

It isn't take rocket science to figure him the fuck out. Fucking incel clit chewing motherfucker. Had to leave the West and go to the Muslim world to find a woman to put up with his dorky ass.

Deport's a wimpy racist white boy who hides all the time. :-)

You’re a failure as both a man and a woman lol

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

But Flea and Lokmar can't be trannies because they're just two of the most trustworthy "women" posters on here, not to mention they never call you out on your very weak politics and retarded notions that only trannies think you're a fucking dumbass.

Wait, what??

Are you saying the poster we call Lokmar is biologically female??

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait, what??

No, please. I don't want to claim him as one of my gender.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Wait, what??

I thought he was a fat bald guy